Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland (1036 Views)

Five Reasons Why Thinkers and Philosophers Struggle In Marriage / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / 3 Crazy Reasons Why Men Pull Away From You. N0. 3 Will Shock You Small! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by danietohbadt(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Lmaooooooo, all this write up for me. Asshole get the fck off my page .. I cant argue with u !!!

Proverbs 26:5

"Answer a fool according to his own folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit"
Re: For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland by bepositive11: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
It is a shame that most of you people shouting "Pedophilia" up and down on nairaland are cowards.

Ned was 57 years old when he took regina at the age of 17. (Grandpa) Because he is rich , everyone became humble. He did it in front of the world and no one could do nothing about it because of the cowardness in human nature .

Any small post or comment about girls 17 yrs old on nairaland, you filthy assholes will be shouting Pedophilia up and down. But I dont blame ya'll, ur self esteem is lowered and only respect rich people. If not yall should be on Neds social media page blasting him.

I'm sure half of the people talking about teen girls on nairaland are not even up to 30 yes old. Cowardssss!

I guess you're a pedophile yourself. Why so upset and offended?

What Ned did wasn't right either. I pity their son. He won't have a proper functioning dad as he grows older due to the age difference

Whether it was love or only lust is another factor to consider. Pedophiles don't love their victims. It's only lust for them. Ned on the other hand truly loves Regina. You can see how sweet he was to her when she went for her prenatal check up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apologize To Your Partner Without Saying Sorry. / Guys This Is A Question For You / S3x Video: American Rapper, Nelly Accidentally Leaks His Oral S€x Video On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.