Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit (868 Views)

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit by Generalissimo75(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Remove the picture please. God is your strength.
Re: Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amen and thank you. I will do so
Generalissimo75:
Re: Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
All with business and romance challenges..enof of secret tears..take action by atending service by all means. Congratulations, u will laff d next day

Re: Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit by jalodo2: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Generalissimo75:
Dont be deceived, he is a lazy man that has been on this for years. He is always on Twitter 24/7 , morning till night, i wonder when he does this hustling he talked about. Uchenna is richer than u,going by all d money he has been cashing out. Recently he got 200k for rent ( even when people keeps asking what he is doing in 200k house at Ayobo. Got much money for his kids fees, money for biz, numerous donations. Opened local fund me ( more than 3 different ones) for his kids, and got much money. Someone helped him to open Gofundme, and he got above 1k dollars. Many times he comes to ask for hospital money for wife or kids and got funded. How many i want to count? For a hustling man, these money is anough to start something, but No, he wont, he keeps coming back using his kids for pity. Many mothers single handedly bring up their kids through hustling without any help from anyone, so, what is his excuse? He is just a lazy man living fat on people sweat. The kids are his bambiala selling point, his usal line is " a father of 2". I believe his wife is with himenjoying d loot. Dont b deceived by d pix he posted, he is oga in doing that, he snap d pix in a way u will feel and see it d way he wants u to. He is eell known in nairaland, he deactivated d accnt. He is in Lagos o, no b village
Re: Sorry For The Long Note. I Am Just Trying To Explain A Bit by Generalissimo75(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2021
jalodo2:
Dont be deceived, he is a lazy man that has been on this for years. He is always on Twitter 24/7 , morning till night, i wonder when he does this hustling he talked about. Uchenna is richer than u,going by all d money he has been cashing out. Recently he got 200k for rent ( even when people keeps asking what he is doing in 200k house at Ayobo. Got much money for his kids fees, money for biz, numerous donations. Opened local fund me ( more than 3 different ones) for his kids, and got much money. Someone helped him to open Gofundme, and he got above 1k dollars. Many times he comes to ask for hospital money for wife or kids and got funded. How many i want to count? For a hustling man, these money is anough to start something, but No, he wont, he keeps coming back using his kids for pity. Many mothers single handedly bring up their kids through hustling without any help from anyone, so, what is his excuse? He is just a lazy man living fat on people sweat. The kids are his bambiala selling point, his usal line is " a father of 2". I believe his wife is with himenjoying d loot. Dont b deceived by d pix he posted, he is oga in doing that, he snap d pix in a way u will feel and see it d way he wants u to. He is eell known in nairaland, he deactivated d accnt. He is in Lagos o, no b village

Let me correct you... He is not richer than me like you put it. Rich people don't beg.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Tee Pam / Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / Suggestions Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.