Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University (397 Views)

Joke Silva Speaks On Olu Jacobs Rumoured Death + I'll Not Hide Again - Funke / Olu Jacobs Appears At His Wife’s Birthday Party Days After His “DEATH” / Beauty And Brains; Young Lady Bags First Class From University of Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Update From . COM

The last child of actors, Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs, graduated from the American University of Nigeria AUN today July 10, Reports.

The proud mum shared the good news on her IG page this afternoon.

''And here he is ...Olugbenga
Oluwapamperinayo Jacobs...@oj_poetry ...our last born.This stage done and dusted. As you start the next may the Lord in His gracious mercy grant you the wisdom to ask the right questions...to not think within the box..not even think outside the box... but... create your own boxes (alaCindy Trim)''he wrote

From All Of Us @, Congrats to Him!

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/actors-joke-silva-and-olu-jacobs-last-chid-olugbenga-graduate-from-university.html

Re: Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University by Juliusmomoh: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
A
Re: Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University by TarOrfeeek: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Watched the convocation of AUN on AIT.

And I must confess, PU really have done nothing except charge exorbitant school fees and Police the social lives of students - while giving them a safe haven to smoke weed and bake brownies.

The so called Commencement/Valedictorian spoke like high school students.

There was really no substance.

Akinwunmi Adesina whom I expected to pick up the pieces, shattered my heart with a slack attempt to displace Barrack Obama as an orator.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toks White On Cream Lexus ES350 / When Starting A Business, Would You Rather Look For Problems To Solve / Vent space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.