Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,750 members, 7,905,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. (388 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria / Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
The singer dropped his response to the viral topic via his Twitter page on Saturday, the 10th of July 2021. Burna Boy was responding to a video of Bia that went viral recently. She was on live video with Nicki Minaj and was asked who she'll kiss, marry or kill out of the trio. Then, Bia responded by saying she does not know what either one of them looks like. When the backlash was much, she went on her page and said that she did not mean anything ulterior by her claims, She also said that she knows their songs and enjoys them, but doesn't know what they look like. Burna Boy responded,

"That babe wey nor know our face don dey my dms since 2018 o”

https://notjustok.com/news/burna-boy-responded-to-bia-not-knowing-him/

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, IshiLove

Re: Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by Shellsploit: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin
Re: Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by Ikwerreland: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Burna boy

You must

Marry my Ikwerre sister

From Port Harcourt

Take Note!!!
Re: Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by Badbunny: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol! Maybe na the face sh de find for the dm!!
Re: Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by juseng(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Screenshot your Dm show us na make u shock her.
Re: Burna Boy Claims American Rapper BIA Has Been In His Dm's Since 2018. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bia was latest phyno song, video directed by patrick

Bia latest jam was whole lotta money and then did the remix with my favourite Gal Nikky

Am not suprise about the uncertain gist but Burna should cum' up with the prove ASAP [Simple as short]

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Gifts His Twin, Jalil And Jelani, A House In Lekki (photos) / Opinion: What Some Policemen Should Learn From Officer Bruno Chigozie Opara / OBI CUBANA: The Source Of My Wealth Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.