Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,514 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European (3011 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
1126six:
[s][/s]
Lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:

Trash
The highest we need is 7 years
In 50 years we would be a word power
I ain't blabbing
Nigeria's potential is enormous
You don't know anything about Nigeria
Google the Nigerian first republic success
We had many firsts in Africa
where was SA?

If we get restructuring
We would explode and shock the world
The dollar was once less than the naira
Then we had no oil
Only Agriculture
I ain't joking
Use a search engine
Nigeria is one of the major reasons black people suffer racism all over the world

In the end we are all African
Pray for Nigeria (if you believe in God)
Elédùmarè bless Africa!
I like the love you have for Nigeria, if Nigeria can have lot of people like you it will prosper.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Because there is no structured civilization in Africa at the moment, the theme of the culture in Africa presently is irresponsibility and gross waywardness.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
redsun:
Because there is no structured civilization in Africa at the moment, the theme of the culture in Africa presently is irresponsibility and gross waywardness.

South Africa is doing Very well in terms of building the image of Africa in the world.

In order for Africans to be respected, they must stop going to do lousy Works in Europe.
Work like garden boy, cleaning their houses.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by theTranslator: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
zhike:

I like the love you have for Nigeria, even Nigeria can have lot of people like you it will prosper.
Almost every Nigerian has love like me
We are just frustrated
If we vote
They rig
We protest
they kill
We talk out
They arrest
If a very developed economy like South Korea is given Nigerian politicians to lead
It would be dead in a year
The same crooks that led coups are still recycling themselves as leaders

Elédùmarè bless Africa!

We shall overcome!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
redsun:

If you are employed as house boy, surely you don’t expect your boss to give you full respect.

Africans work at africa and develop Africa.
Stop running to Europe for work.
In South Africa you will never hear someone planning to go and work in Europe, is a disgrace to us.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:

Almost every Nigerian has love like me
We are just frustrated
If we vote
They rig
We protest
they kill
We talk out
They arrest
If a very developed economy like South Korea is given Nigerian politicians to lead
It would be dead in a year
The same crooks that led coups are still recycling themselves as leaders

Elédùmarè bless Africa!

We shall overcome!

Yes, maybe Nigerians should sit in Nigeria and fight the oppressive system.
South Africans fought against one of the deadly system in the world and won.
All Schools were stopped, black employees killing white employers and house helpers killing their boss.
I am not saying you should kill, i am showing you that all systems can b defeated if people are willing.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by theTranslator: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
zhike:

Yes, maybe Nigerians should sit in Nigeria and fight the oppressive system.
South Africans fought against one of the deadly system in the world and won.
All Schools were stopped, black employees killing white employers and house helpers killing their boss.
I am not saying you should kill, i am showing you that all systems can b defeated if people are willing.
Nigerians will always migrate
It's inevitable
We are many
And not all can take the frustration
For me I can't leave
I've only left once to Ghana and Togo
I will continue to live here

The SA situation deserved killing
It was a kind of slavery in your land

Killings would only take Nigeria into chaos
Your enemies were obvious "whites"
Ours are indistinguishable
They are "us"
It needs a sophisticated strategy

The only people I'll approve of killings even extermination on is the Fulani killer herdsmen
The amount of killings they've done has given them the beautiful spot of the 4th dangerous terror group in the world

Fulani are the major problems of west Africa

Sorry for the long posts
Nigeria matter don taya pesin
Elédùmarè bless Africa.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Nigerians will always migrate
It's inevitable
We are many
And not all can take the frustration
For me I can't leave
I've only left once to Ghana and Togo
I will continue to live here

The SA situation deserved killing
It was a kind of slavery in your land

Killings would only take Nigeria into chaos
Your enemies were obvious "whites"
Ours are indistinguishable
They are "us"
It needs a sophisticated strategy

The only people I'll approve of killings even extermination on is the Fulani killer herdsmen
The amount of killings they've done has given them the beautiful spot of the 4th dangerous terror group in the world

Fulani are the major problems of west Africa

Sorry for the long posts
Nigeria matter don taya pesin
Elédùmarè bless Africa.

Fulani herdsmen are not a problem, the problem is the government who is unable To deal with them.

You don’t have to kill, but the people should take back their power.
Zimbabwe collapsed because people were afraid of their leaders
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by theTranslator: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
zhike:

Fulani herdsmen are not a problem, the problem is the government who is unable To deal with them.

You don’t have to kill, but the people should take back their power.
Zimbabwe collapsed because people were afraid of their leaders
most of big west African countries have Fulani dominated governments

The Nigerian government are actually helping them
Buhari is a Fulani
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by oyatz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
zhike:

Why do you include shit on your statement.
Learn to community kindly, there is no need to fight with me. I don’t know you and you don’t know me.

That is why I believe that demons took over your life. Normally human being will not behave like the way you do.

You don't understand him. He is a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians are aggressive and freely insultive while debating issues on social media.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2021
oyatz:

You don't understand him. He is a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

Most Nigerians are aggressive and freely insultive while debating issues on social media.

Thanks a lot for explaining this to me, now I understand.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 6:50am On Jul 20, 2021
theTranslator:
most of big west African countries have Fulani dominated governments

The Nigerian government are actually helping them
Buhari is a Fulani

Pls advise are Fulani pure Africans or they have arabic background?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by theTranscriber: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
zhike:

Pls advise are Fulani pure Africans or they have arabic background?
they have semi-Arabic origin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
they have semi-Arabic origin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
Thanks a lot
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by theTranscriber: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
zhike:
Thanks a lot
welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCAA Petitioned As Air Peace ‘disrespects’ Emir Of Kano / Anything Short Of Jonathan’s Ticket ‘ll Cost APC 2023 Presidency — Buhari, Adamu / The Moment New Governor Of Kano, Abba Kabir Yusuf, Refused To Use The Official S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.