Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,412 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Before You Place Another Bet, Read This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before You Place Another Bet, Read This (14512 Views)

Just Won Another Bet / Important Things To Know Before You Place That Bet / Win Every Bet You Place With Ease - No Fixed Matches Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Would you like to make consistent profits in sports betting?

Would you like to have a system that you can trust blindly and that will always return you a profit no matter what?

If you answered yes to those 2 questions I will like to invite you to my Telegram channel.

On that channel I will showing you some deep secrets and helping you to see things in a very different light.

I will not charge you a single kobo on that channel. It is the free version of my service.

I have a VIP section which you can opt into if you so wish.

But on my free channel, I drop some useful lessons regularly and I also give Free 2 odds signals everyday.

The signals have not commenced since the season is yet to start, but as soon as it starts you will start receiving them.

If you will like to join, simply click on the link below to join.

It is FREE.

Click here ==>> https://mrniyi.com/smartbet

2 Likes

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by Everfrank(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2021
princefunm:
Would you like to make consistent profits in sports betting?

Would you like to have a system that you can trust blindly and that will always return you a profit no matter what?

If you answered yes to those 2 questions I will like to invite you to my Telegram channel.

On that channel I will showing you some deep secrets and helping you to see things in a very different light.

I will not charge you a single kobo on that channel. It is the free version of my service.

I have a VIP section which you can opt into if you so wish.

But on my free channel, I drop some useful lessons regularly and I also give Free 2 odds signals everyday.

The signals have not commenced since the season is yet to start, but as soon as it starts you will start receiving them.

If you will like to join, simply click on the link below to join.

It is FREE.

https://mrniyi.com/smartbet

If you are genuine you won't be on telegram.
Be on WhatsApp so that people can testify on their winnings. On telegram only you do the talking by posting games and later giving fabricated results as winnings.

12 Likes

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 2:21am On Jul 11, 2021
Everfrank:

If you are genuine you won't be on telegram.
Be on WhatsApp so that people can testify on their winnings. On telegram only you do the talking by posting games and later giving fabricated results as winnings.

I get your point.

But consider this.

Telegram allows you to see previous messages posted. So imagine I drop a strategy or tips today. I will have to repeat it again tomorrow and forever on WhatsApp.

But in Telegram, you get to see it all. Everything that happened in the past.

On top of that, on WhatsApp......your contacts are not private. Anybody can get on WhatsApp copy your contacts and do whatever he likes. On a Telegram channel there is privacy.

In conclusion, I don't have to prove my genuineness to anybody. You either join the channel or you don't. And I am not collecting a single penny. I owe you no explanations or proofs.

Infact when you land on my channel, the first thing you read is that I give you no guarantees.

All I know is that I have an incredibly powerful system for picking 2 odds. And with 2+ odds all you need to make a profit is be right more that 46% of the time.

Yes I have done my calculations and tests. I am at a comfortable 60%+ strike rate so, yeah I know my stuff.

So to join or not to join. Your call.

Either way, I don't care
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Bookmakers will hate you for this
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2021
When you understand the figures and the odds, you can bend the odds in your favor
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adopt a more calculated approach
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
At 3 odds. you only need to be right 34% to break even. That is 4 games out of 10.
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Don't bet blindly. Have a strategy

1 Like

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2021
At 3 odds. you only need to be right 34% to break even. That is 4 games out of 10.
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 3:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Adopt a more calculated approach
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Accumulator odds are a waste of time and money

1 Like

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
When you understand the figures and the odds, you can bend the odds in your favor
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Smart Bet Profits Club
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2021
There is always a risk to everything. You just need to know the risks and manage them
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 3:51am On Jul 13, 2021
There is always a risk to everything. You just need to know the risks and manage them
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by PNomsule: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Who else is experiencing difficulty in withdrawals on Bet9ja. OTP isn't hitting my registered email to enable me proceed to withdrawing whereas I have more than N600k which I won in my account.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by dimexy247(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2021
If it's free, why are you making arduous efforts to canvass people like this? Oga go siddon, all na scam strategy. We know you.

1 Like

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Smart Bet Profits Club
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Smart Bet Profits Club
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 3:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Before You Place Another Bet, Read This by princefunm: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary / Chiamaka Nnadozie Has Been Nominated For Another Award In France. / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.