Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna (32545 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by ajl: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
I have predicted long ago that northern Nigeria will collapse from within. My only worry is their desire to drag every part off Nigeria down with them.Thats why other regions need to get out of this unholy union as soon as possible. They only want power but cannot do anything positive with it that will benefit the entire country. While other regions prefer life (progress and development), but they want "death" (1999 Constitution, religious zealots, terrorism, child marriage, importation of bandits, etc). Only those who prefer to go down with them will be clamoring for One Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nah family affairs Gumi will bring them home safely
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by ajl: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
LegalWolf:

The South is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria after slice bread. There’s no kidnapping in the south, no inter communal crisis, no human sacrifices and sale of human body parts, money rituals and other “enviable” things associated with southern people right? Like there’s no stack and abject poverty bedeviling the south as well.

Keep basking in your buffoonery that the North alone that has structural problems. That the south is perfect, fine and the ideal place.

And to your question: I’m a Northerner and I’m proud of my identity. Go screw yourself in the anus if you have issues with that

You are right the south has its numerous problems. But it's thanks to the 1999 Constitution that your northern military elites forced on the country, and which your current elites wouldn't allow to be thrown into the dustbin. That's why jobs are not being created, no electricity and no serious development to keep the youths busy and spread prosperity. The day northerners choose life and not death is the day they will start progressing. We just want out of this mess. Imagine, a state governor in the south was looking at ways of generating non-oil revenue through exploitation of medical marijuana for good purposes but your northern politicians shot down the idea. Can anything good come out from the north again?
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Franking: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Okay. Na now them come na.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Ezmans: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Coldsperm:
This is a welcome development. I wish the Bandits well.
simplyleo & arrewafirstson can testify
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Ezmans: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
This People are advancing everyday
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by ECHICHE: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who will they kidnap that Buhari government will get up from chair?

I think, it should be Yusuf Buhari......
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by jacoik(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Coldsperm:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy, I will sue you for stealing a thought in my heart
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
there is a difference between govt and politicians.

A very big difference, govt is a body made up of citizens, structures, laws, customs etc while politicians are individual

Where's it in d constitution that govt is made up of citizens? Who are those that control d govt? Who makes d laws u are referring to and who implements d laws?
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by richmond500: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Where's it in d constitution that govt is made up of citizens? Who are those that control d govt? Who makes d laws u are referring to and who implements d laws?
its very difficult to make u guys understand simple things, I'll need to let u be
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by GhostOfAPA: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bandit don kidnap every body for Kaduna oo, but the people wy them kidnap dy give them tough time so them kokoma kidnap king so that if go fit rule the people..
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Mayeldah(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please when will they kidnap the Governor of Kaduna?

earnestly waiting for bandits to do the needful
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Racoon:
-"Bandits doing business...." HellRufai.

-"You can’t compare Gumi to Nnamdi Kanu’ — Lai accuses IPOB leader of ‘inciting violence’
https://www.thecable.ng/you-cant-compare-gumi-to-nnamdi-kanu-lai-accuses-ipob-leader-of-inciting-violence

When did kidnapping and killing become a business and not a serious crime?? undecided
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by LegalWolf: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
ajl:

You are right the south has its numerous problems. But it's thanks to the 1999 Constitution that your northern military elites forced on the country, and which your current elites wouldn't allow to be thrown into the dustbin. That's why jobs are not being created, no electricity and no serious development to keep the youths busy and spread prosperity. The day northerners choose life and not death is the day they will start progressing. We just want out of this mess. Imagine, a state governor in the south was looking at ways of generating non-oil revenue through exploitation of medical marijuana for good purposes but your northern politicians shot down the idea. Can anything good come out from the north again?

Loooool. It’s so easy to point accusing fingers and blame others for ones disastrous failure. After all, who wants to associate with failure?

Can I ask you just one question: please point three material differences between the 1999 CFRN and the 1979 CFRN that the South’s FRA Williams authored. Just three material differences, please?

In fact to even make your work easier, just three
Differences may suffice. It needs not material
Sef. Just three differences.

I roger you can’t. The South is ultimately responsible for its failure and non - development. Any attempt to blame us is hogwash.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
its very difficult to make u guys understand simple things, I'll need to let u be

If it's that simple, then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

"Where's it in d constitution that govt is made up of citizens? Who are those that control d govt? Who makes d laws u are referring to and who implements d laws?"

D constituents is d supreme document in Nigeria. If u can't support ur claims with d constitution, then that means ur claims are bogus and empty
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
According to Hell Rufai, they are not committing any crimes, just "small boys doing business".

Business is moving well
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
And we have president in this country
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Okhuadams(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by MotiveU(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Someone7:
According to Hell Rufai, they are not committing any crimes, just doing business.

Business is moving well
Very soon they will abducted the governor...
Just watch and see
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Lawlab2: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
MotiveU:

You can help them to register the business properly.

Give me the job na.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Okhuadams(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Coldsperm:
brosI no understand u ooo
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Igbodicool(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Noted.

Meanwhile our headache is IPOB and restoration of Biafra sovereignty.

They should also kidnap the man at Aso Rock I will then take them serious.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Osanoghodua1: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Arrangee!
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by richmond500: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

If it's that simple, then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

"Where's it in d constitution that govt is made up of citizens? Who are those that control d govt? Who makes d laws u are referring to and who implements d laws?"

D constituents is d supreme document in Nigeria. If u can't support ur claims with d constitution, then that means ur claims are bogus and empty
once u understand the meaning of democracy and also understands that the people decides who leads them, then u will understand that the people are the govt
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by brainhgeek(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why do.i feel.like saying this is a good news? grin
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Adau123(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Yes, the rich also cry, Kaduna state has become Somalia when you advise them on what to do they would say you are against the government of Bubu now fire on the mountain.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
once u understand the meaning of democracy and also understands that the people decides who leads them, then u will understand that the people are the govt

Since u understand d meaning of democracy, then answering d following questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

1. Where's it in d constitution that govt is made up of citizens?

2. Who are those that control d govt?

3. Who makes d laws u are referring to and who implements d laws?

4. Does democracy obtain outside or within d context of d constitution?
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Valkrie: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
What is an emir doing in a supposed southern Kaduna zone abi who get kajuru...?
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Awesomejake(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Guy you harsh ooh.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by King44(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
No case to see here

Family abduct family

Victim (according to Gumi) abduct victim
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
StreetFight:

Mankind or Animalkind?
Both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T / Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.