Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

"Why I Was Arrested Last Night" - Wathoni Recounts Her Ordeal With The Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Was Arrested Last Night" - Wathoni Recounts Her Ordeal With The Police (819 Views)

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Was Arrested Last Night" - Wathoni Recounts Her Ordeal With The Police by Okoyeaniche(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Florence Wathoni Anyansi popularly known as Wathoni has revealed the reason she was arrested by the police last night.

She claims she and her friends were treated like criminals just for breaking curfew rules.

In a series of tweets, the reality TV star wrote;

“This thread is to share what happened to me last night and for everyone who has or who will go through the same thing I went through with my friend last night.
We were stopped at Sura, bags searched, and asked to enter a small bus.”

“With no info where we were being taken...We got to Adele Police Station, asked to drop off our bags, phone, remove shoes, and head to the cell.

"I personally dropped my bag and phone but I strongly refused to remove my slippers and go to the cell.
Calmly asked one of the policewomen in charge “what is the way forward”
(This hasn’t happened before I was confused and just didn’t know what to do.)”

“The lady asked me to write my name but she had difficulties pronouncing my name so I tell her Florence.

"Thank God for my Dad he...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "Why I Was Arrested Last Night" - Wathoni Recounts Her Ordeal With The Police by Lawlab2: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: "Why I Was Arrested Last Night" - Wathoni Recounts Her Ordeal With The Police by Bluntguy: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Next time adhere to curfew rules. No one is above the law. Ask Jacob Zuma or better still approach Naira Marley for tutorials because next time you will land in jail.

BBnaija participation is not a ticket to break the rules. Be warned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2021: Saga And Nini Dares Big Brother To Do His Worst / Instagram Grants Hushpuppi Access To Continue Using Account / We Don’t Know Who Cubana Chief Priest Is, He’s Not Related To Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.