Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? (219 Views)

Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / If you allow a small sin to go on in The Church, soon others will be Infected. / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? by Omicron007: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2021
This has always got me thinking.
Often times I ponder about the concept of Hell.

Someone steals a piece of meat and another person commits murder. We are made to believe that both people will find themselves in one hell.

Is there something I don't understand?

Re: Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Omicron007:

Someone steals a piece of meat and another person commits murder. We are made to believe that both people will find themselves in one hell.

Yes!

But tell me how shall you judge an accommolation of multitudes of little sins, spanning years and years of continuous commission?

Secondly, you may not have physically murdered but can you say that you are guiltless in the spirit of murdering?

Thirdly, you are all foolishly count your own sins putting aside the millions of times people have Cursed you for your wickedness.

And it is by the wickednesses you are Judged and not by your selection of choice sins.
Re: Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Jesus has taken care of sin so sin can't take you to hell because once you believe in Jesus you will be washed and he will renew you each day

in fact your sins are already forgiven because you are in Christ

What will take any one to hell is not believing in Jesus
Re: Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? by Ihedinobi3: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omicron007:

Hi there.

No one will go to hell for pilfering or for murder. Anyone who ends up in the Lake of Fire will do so because they rejected the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ in this world. Jesus has already paid for all sins that everybody has committed or will ever commit.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. . . 18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16,18 (NKJV)
Re: Is There A Difference Between Big Sin And Small Sin On The Last Day? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omicron007:

What baffles me most about those of you who claim to ponder these things is you never stop to ask whether your knowledge of these things is based on fact. undecided

OP, much of what you have above makes no biblical sense at all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Witnessing A Miracle / G-race From The Holy G-host / The Importance Of Gratitude In Our Faith Walk With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.