Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? (403 Views)

Death: What Happens When Someone Dies? / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by ikorodureporta: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2021
A man who rose from nothing, to a world superstar, what have you learnt so far about his lifetime??

Personally, I'm not a fan of spiritual scanning /prophesy, therefore I never dreamt of being under his ministry.
Watching from afar how he was rejected by his people, but accepted globally shows that he was truly gifted.

I watched how his funeral was beamed worldwide and tears poured down my cheeks. He was truly a great man..

For those of us who still think he wasn't a Christian, practised diabolic stuff, etc, do you know if he truly repented in the course of the ministry...

.. & one question: If really he wasn't a true man of God, considering his last blessings from viewers worldwide, do you think it's possible for him to be pardoned by God, (as in Catholic's believe of purgatory)

He was really diligent and it paid off!

Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by Wayne4uall(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Do what ever that makes you happy because people will still criticize you anyways

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Same lesson, we'll all die one day and that could be anytime.

You're not promised the next sec.
Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by tillaman(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2021
As cultist no come dabaru burial as expected, some people are still waiting for some 'Linda' to come tell us how they slept/died and saw TBJ in hell fire hahahaha. That man made it to Heaven, know this and have peace of mind!!!

I'm your best plug for Rice & Vegetable Oil 25kg - My Chop, Happy Family, King, Mastercom and Tomato both long (Aroso & Agric) & short grains. We deliver straight to your door post not bus stops. Call Now!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by BassReeves: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2021
ikorodureporta:
A man who rose from nothing, to a world superstar, what have you learnt so far about his lifetime??

Personally, I'm not a fan of spiritual scanning /prophesy, therefore I never dreamt of being under his ministry.
Watching from afar how he was rejected by his people, but accepted globally shows that he was truly gifted.

I watched how his funeral was beamed worldwide and tears poured down my cheeks. He was truly a great man..

For those of us who still think he wasn't a Christian, practised diabolic stuff, etc, do you know if he truly repented in the course of the ministry...

.. & one question: If really he wasn't a true man of God, considering his last blessings from viewers worldwide, do you think it's possible for him to be pardoned by God, (as in Catholic's believe of purgatory)

He was really diligent and it paid off!
Wishful thinking. Time will snitch anyway

RiyadhGoddess:
[s]As cultist no come dabaru burial as expected, some people are still waiting for some 'Linda' to come tell us how they slept/died and saw TBJ in hell fire hahahaha. That man made it to Heaven, know this and have peace of mind!!![/s]
What a travesty that no one wants to admit the mesmerism dark side of the man

Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by ikorodureporta: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Wishful thinking. Time will snitch anyway

What a travesty that no one wants to admit the mesmerism dark side of the man

What's the difference between magic & miracle??
Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by BassReeves: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
ikorodureporta:
What's the difference between magic & miracle??
Exodus 7:8-12
'8Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
9“When Pharaoh says to you,
Work a miracle [to prove your authority],’
then you say to Aaron,
‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh, so that it may become a serpent.’”
10So Moses and Aaron came to Pharaoh, and did just as the LORD had commanded; Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his servants, and it became a serpent.
11Then Pharaoh called for the wise men [skilled in magic and omens] and the sorcerers [skilled in witchcraft], and they also, these magicians (soothsayer-priests) of Egypt, did the same with their secret arts and enchantments.
12For every man threw down his staff and they turned into serpents; but Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs

OR
8Then the LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
9“Pharaoh will demand, ‘Show me a miracle.’
When he does this, say to Aaron,
‘Take your staff and throw it down in front of Pharaoh, and it will become a serpent.”
10So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did what the LORD had commanded them. Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a serpent!
11Then Pharaoh called in his own wise men and sorcerers, and these Egyptian magicians did the same thing with their magic.
12They threw down their staffs, which also became serpents! But then Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs.
'

The difference between magic & miracle, is that one is a lying wonder, sleight-of-hand, trickery, misdirection, etc while the other doesnt fit any of those descriptions.
Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by ikorodureporta: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Exodus 7:8-12
'8Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
9“When Pharaoh says to you,
Work a miracle [to prove your authority],’
then you say to Aaron,
‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh, so that it may become a serpent.’”
10So Moses and Aaron came to Pharaoh, and did just as the LORD had commanded; Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his servants, and it became a serpent.
11Then Pharaoh called for the wise men [skilled in magic and omens] and the sorcerers [skilled in witchcraft], and they also, these magicians (soothsayer-priests) of Egypt, did the same with their secret arts and enchantments.
12For every man threw down his staff and they turned into serpents; but Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs

OR
8Then the LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
9“Pharaoh will demand, ‘Show me a miracle.’
When he does this, say to Aaron,
‘Take your staff and throw it down in front of Pharaoh, and it will become a serpent.”
10So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did what the LORD had commanded them. Aaron threw down his staff before Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a serpent!
11Then Pharaoh called in his own wise men and sorcerers, and these Egyptian magicians did the same thing with their magic.
12They threw down their staffs, which also became serpents! But then Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs.
'

The difference between magic & miracle, is that one is a lying wonder, sleight-of-hand, trickery, misdirection, etc while the other doesnt fit any of those descriptions.

Who gives a newly born child magical powers??
Re: TB Joshua, Still Controversial In Death: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Him?? by BassReeves: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Who gives a newly born child magical powers??
Acts 16:16-22
'16It happened that as we were on our way to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave-girl who had a spirit of divination
[that is, a demonic spirit claiming to foretell the future and discover hidden knowledge],
and she brought her owners a good profit by fortune-telling.
17She followed after Paul and us and kept screaming and shouting,
“These men are servants of the Most High God! They are proclaiming to you the way of salvation!”
18She continued doing this for several days.
Then Paul, being greatly annoyed and worn out, turned and said to the spirit [inside her],
“I command you in the name of Jesus Christ [as His representative] to come out of her!” And it came out at that very moment.
19But when her owners saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them before the authorities in the market place [where trials were held],
20and when they had brought them before the chief magistrates, they said, “These men, who are Jews, are throwing our city into confusion and causing trouble.
21They are publicly teaching customs which are unlawful for us, as Romans, to accept or observe.”
22The crowd also joined in the attack against them, and the chief magistrates tore their robes off them and ordered that Paul and Silas be beaten with rods.
23After striking them many times [with the rods], they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to guard them securely.
'

Give a list of examples of what 'newly born child magical powers' sic exactly are?

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Shortcut To Success (try This)! No Ritual Involved!! / Why Do They Hate The Word Submission? / Nigerians And Religion In A Nutshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.