Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Would You Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Him? (2260 Views)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 11, 2011
If a guy broke up with you and refused to see you for about a year and a half because his friend lied and told him [as well as your mutual friends] that you two slept together only to be recorded by you saying he [the friend] lied and WHY he lied, then you let your ex listen to it and he says he is deeply sorry and goes out of his way to be with you again what would you do?

sorry if it is confusing! grin
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 3:46am On May 11, 2011
If he is my boyfriend, no. If he is my husband uhmm.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:48am On May 11, 2011
If I am not with someone already better than him, then I may go back grin
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 3:51am On May 11, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:52am On May 11, 2011
hmmmm. smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What's biting you? angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 4:01am On May 11, 2011
Nothing yet. angry angry angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:02am On May 11, 2011
So you are now a man? cry cry cry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 4:04am On May 11, 2011
The breasteses were bothering me and I had to get a sex change. But I am still your wife though. I just have uhmm something long between my thighs. tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by ayomide202(f): 5:41am On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

If a guy broke up with you and refused to see you for about a year and a half because his friend lied and told him [as well as your mutual friends] that you two slept together only to be recorded by you saying he [the friend] lied and WHY he lied, then you let your ex listen to it and he says he is deeply sorry and goes out of his way to be with you again what would you do?

sorry if it is confusing! grin

a whole year and half?? i would forgive but i must have moved on, if you wont trust me enough n believed a lie for 18months then u probably aint good enoough for me
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by akpan123(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2011
NO ONE IS PERFECT
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by LordReed(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2011
How does a Mz and a Mrs become male?

@topic
Men that is some twisted ish! Well I will forgive the person but going back will be difficult, I mean a year and a half? Thats long enough to get over someone so I shoulda moved on but if perchance am still unhooked I would make serious demands of the person if we are to get back together.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Godmother(f): 8:36am On May 11, 2011
He didnt believe you for a year and a half and after listening to a tape decides to come back? I dont think I would take him back
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Atreides(f): 10:12am On May 11, 2011
I would not go back to him.
I would not forgive him either.

I don't know why everyone is always advicing everyone else to forgive. Resentment is good for the soul in some cases! grin grin grin

So he will now come and tell me,oh i'm so sorry,i love you,i want you back,blah blah blah? Shiooor. He will only dive rock.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by tosyne007(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2011
Atreides:

I would not go back to him.
I would not forgive him either.

I don't know why everyone is always advicing everyone else to forgive. Resentment is good for the soul in some cases! grin grin grin

So he will now come and tell me,oh i'm so sorry,i love you,i want you back,blah blah blah? Shiooor. He will only dive rock.

u sound so harsh. op u aint like dat for real

Op, it kinda hard to take such a person back cos trust is essential in a relationship and for him/her not to have trusted u in the first place, ow sure are u that he/she wont behave thesame if somtin like that come up again. so, it's really a tough one. moreover, a year and half is really a long time to wait. i would av moved on.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrCork17: 10:28am On May 11, 2011
****190 is the same person as MzDarkskin angry ****
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Atreides(f): 10:33am On May 11, 2011
lol i'm not harsh oh. I'm a very affable person,buh i have this imaginary line in my head,this limit,and when i get to that point,nothing,not even a blast of dynamite will get me to cross it.

Him believing his friend or whatever shows he doesn't trust me. No trust,no relationship. Pere.

And then for him to come back after 18 months? Chances are,i'd have moved on with my life by then. Life's too short to waste on useless elements who have trust issues.

Who's to say he wont disappear for 2 years if we have another misunderstanding when i'm married to him and pregnant with his kid?

Mi o r'aiye drama.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by tosyne007(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2011
Atreides:

lol i'm not harsh oh. I'm a very affable person,buh i have this imaginary line in my head,this limit,and when i get to that point,nothing,not even a blast of dynamite will get me to cross it.

Him believing his friend or whatever shows he doesn't trust me. No trust,no relationship. Pere.

And then for him to come back after 18 months? Chances are,i'd have moved on with my life by then. Life's too short to waste on useless elements who have trust issues.

Who's to say he wont disappear for 2 years if we have another misunderstanding when i'm married to him and pregnant with his kid?

Mi o r'aiye drama.

hmmmn. i bet u must be fun to be with cos u've performed more than a drama here cheesy but i do agree with all u av said so far.

*singing no more drama by Mary J*
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Dsense(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The breasteses were bothering me and I had to get a sex change. But I am still your wife though. I just have uhmm something long between my thighs. tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP.

NO!!!
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by jaybee3(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2011
I don't think it had make any sense for me to go back once my trust has been questionied to the extent of us breaking up.

I would make it known that the only way we are ever going to become friends again is if the so called friend explains to us in person why he/she lied at the time.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Phate07(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2011

Going back to my own vomit is a no-no for me. Once rejected, the person stands rejected and cant come back.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On May 11, 2011
No, I will not forgive Phate. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

How does a Mz and a Mrs become male?

@topic
Men that is some twisted ish! Well I will forgive the person but going back will be difficult, I mean a year and a half? Thats long enough to get over someone so I shoulda moved on but if perchance am still unhooked I would make serious demands of the person if we are to get back together.

Can you allow me to embrace my transexuality please? angry angry angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrCork17: 1:45pm On May 11, 2011
D-Sense is the same person as Mrs Chima (m)
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On May 11, 2011
D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP.

NO!!!

Shadddup!  angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On May 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

D-Sense is the same person as Mrs Chima (m)

And you are still denied punny. wink
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by InkedNerd(f): 1:52pm On May 11, 2011
@OP: Hmmm, this is complicated. I can understand why the ex would listen to his friend but I'd probably forgive him but not want to be with him again. The fact that things ended as they did would be a bit hurtful for me. We can be friends but nothing more.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Phate07(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No, I will not forgive Phate.   lipsrsealed

Why? But i forgave you last year when you disappeared with James Piper! angry
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On May 11, 2011
Wrong chick. I like being healthy and contaminating and polluting is not my thing.
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by Phate07(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2011

Sweerry, you wish you were healthy, dont you? undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On May 11, 2011
Phate07:

Sweerry, you wish you were healthy, dont you? undecided

You wish I was wishing. wink
Re: Would You Forgive Him? by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2011
Shez a flirt shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Running Into An Old Crush That Turned U Down years Ago / Crazy Things You've Ever Done 'under The Influence' Of Love? / 'follow Your Heart', What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.