Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,034 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mr Integrity - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mr Integrity (6360 Views)

Leverage Our Tested and Proven Integrity to Get That Ride! / Integrity Electricians Bellevue / Integrity Air Conditioning Repair Tolleson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

I've a handful of witness guy, you own me money you yourself know so stop playing around.

Pay your debt onigbese

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Point of correction dru "couldnt" not "can't"... In case you don't know Baba Fela is long dead and gone so use past tense and not present tense.

can you see yourself now? Who among us is high in something?

Oga pay your debt and stop shifting goal post.

Non*ense

https://www.nairaland.com/6649436/30k-challenge
Re: Mr Integrity by chijioke17(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: Mr Integrity by peeps4u: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
chillex8:
Price reduced to #850,000..
Holla

I advise you create another thread for this car. Your thread has been hijacked by world war fighters

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
peeps4u:

I advise you create another thread for this car. Your thread has been hijacked by world war fighters

Lol @ world war fighters.
Re: Mr Integrity by Felicity0001: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
chillex8:

My guy abeg create another thread for you car abeg don't mind that psychopathic guy... He's gone nut... Sins of the fathers is after him.

Just imagine the numbers of times he repeated one word, "me owning you"... That's a sign of mental disorderliness due to excess drugs he takes to suppress the pains gotten from his bi-sexual act.

Fufu like am.

Onigbese dru23 onigbese... I'll keep dragging you anywhere I see you coming after drivers.

I have more to tell about you o but I'll hold my peace for now. Of you like get sense.

I'll disgrace you for Nairaland no worry

3 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

My guy abeg create another thread for you car abeg don't mind that psychopathic guy... He's gone nut... Sins of the fathers is after him.

Just imagine the numbers of times he repeated one word, "me owning you"... That's a sign of mental disorderliness due to excess drugs he takes to suppress the pains gotten from his bi-sexual act.

Fufu like am.

Onigbese dru23 onigbese... I'll keep dragging you anywhere I see you coming after drivers.

I have more to tell about you o but I'll hold my peace for now. Of you like get sense.

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
chillex8:

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Fufu like am.

He hasn't refunded me a gallon of fake synthetic castrol edge I bought from him, sep 2020 that dried up under 400 miles.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
chillex8:

He hasn't refunded me a gallon of fake synthetic castrol edge I bought from him, sep 2020 that dried up under 400 miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqBtdllWdo

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

He came with receipts o. Check the video

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

Lets spit facts.... You going learn today grin.......

1. Dru23 does not sell Castrol Edge unless an order was place for it ...

2. People that know dru23. Know that I sell the following
1.. Mobil 1 Extended Performance
2.. Castrol Edge
3.. Pennzoil oil .. Which I started selling early 2020 ... And also I will be bringing in Super Tech later on this year........

You are well known to experiment with different types of cars .. You have driven different brands of cars that don't make sense ..... You can't seem to stick to 1 car only or 1 partner.... You think u know about cars grin[/b]

"But today am going to give you a little bit of my mama's cooking" in Kwame Brown voice "

Only God knows were u got that car from showed in the picture.. Likely one of your experiment again... That car looks so unkempt and an eye sore.. That car looks dead to begin with... Why wouldn't the oil dry up for goodness sake .......You trying to revive a dead car angry[/b]

Few months ago you try to sell a 2006 VW Golf with diesel engine... Diesel might even cost more than petrol now self ..

The golf was converted from a Right - hand to left hand - drive...And u couldn't sell the car . I think u later drop my car without paying ur debt to be driving your diesel conversion ........

You think you are smart grin[
/b]

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2021
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

He came with receipts o. Check the video

This na public forum ... You have to keep ur receipts and bring out when needed.......

Lucky for me I didn't delete that video...
Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2021
dru23:

Lets spit facts.... You going learn today grin.......

1. Dru23 does not sell Castrol Edge unless an order was place for it ...

2. People that know dru23. Know that I sell the following
1.. Mobil 1 Extended Performance
2.. Castrol Edge
3.. Pennzoil oil .. Which I started selling early 2020 ... And also I will be bringing in Super Tech later on this year........

You are well known to experiment with different types of cars .. You have driven different brands of cars that don't make sense ..... You can't seem to stick to 1 car only or 1 partner.... You think u know about cars grin[/b]

"But today am going to give you a little bit of my mama's cooking" in Kwame Brown voice "

Only God knows were u got that car from showed in the picture.. Likely one of your experiment again... That car looks so unkempt and an eye sore.. That car looks dead to begin with... Why wouldn't the oil dry up for goodness sake .......You trying to revive a dead car angry[/b]

Few months ago you try to sell a 2006 VW Golf with diesel engine... Diesel might even cost more than petrol now self ..

The golf was converted from a Right - hand to left hand - drive...And u couldn't sell the car . I think u later drop my car without paying ur debt to be driving your diesel conversion ........

You think you are smart grin[
/b]

Mr Integrity denying he didn't sell a fake gallon of castrol Edge to me.

That golf you see is first body, single owner, non accidented.

Don't let me reveal the conditions of your dead/scrap Honda civics which you buy for peanuts. Spits

5 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2021
dru23:

This na public forum ... You have to keep ur receipts and bring out when needed.......

Lucky for me I didn't delete that video...
Mr Integrity, the video is mine and I sent it to you myself. That's during oil change of a sludge infested civic.
Aside being a crack head, you also have memory loss.
My bad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

Don't let me reveal the conditions of your dead/scrap Honda civics which you buy for peanuts. Spits

Lol Castrol Edge at 16k naira ... Who in the world sells Castrol Edge at 16k grin.... My friend it was Castrol Magnatec that you were suppose to write down on ur note..........

Nobody sells Castrol Edge at 16k grin. And there is no way I would have given u a discount ....

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

Mr Integrity, the video is mine and I sent it to you myself. That's during oil change of a sludge infested civic.
My bad.

Thank God you admitted it was you in the video grin you use ur own mouth talk am grin

no be me ask you to send the video.. Abi I go give you 16k naira oil like that with no proof that u use the oil

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2021
dru23:

Lol Castrol Edge at 16k naira ... Who in the world sells Castrol Edge at 16k grin.... My friend it was Castrol Magnatec that you were suppose to write down on ur note..........

Nobody sells Castrol Edge at 16k grin. And there is no way I would have given u a discount ....
If you want to be very foolish, I will post more details of the transaction which will reveal your Nigerian wife's identity.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

If you want to be very foolish, I will post more details of the transaction which will reveal your Nigerian wife's identity.

Re: Mr Integrity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

This is unwise bro

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2021
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

This is unwise bro

Am waiting for him to release it wink...He is acting like I don't have his pictures file etc ...... cool

He forgot to mention my American wife too grin

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Price reduced. Am in a very good mood.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
dru23:

Am waiting for him to release it wink...He is acting like I don't have his pictures file etc ...... cool
Privacy is important bro. Fine he's owing but doesn't want to pay obviously he tactically looking for an avenue to soil your image. He probably doesn't have anything to lose compared to you.

I believe you have people who knows him online and offline. I suggest you use the offline avenue. It the long run e no worth am make una dey post each other's pictures bro.

Chillex8 endeavor to pay up as you have said you were going to pay as seen on the chat bro. You sef reason am.
Re: Mr Integrity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2021
dru23:

He forget to mengrin
These your memes are lit asf o grin
Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

Privacy is important bro. Fine he's owing but doesn't want to pay obviously he tactically looking for an avenue to soil your image. He probably doesn't have anything to lose compared to you.

I believe you have people who knows him online and offline. I suggest you use the offline avenue. It the long run e no worth am make una dey post each other's pictures bro.

Chillex8 endeavor to pay up as you have said you were going to pay as seen on the chat bro. You sef reason am.

Lol .. Bro am not after the money now .. It is too late for that now ..... It is more of the principles......

I don't like problems and the back and fourth etc .. It is bad for business and image... But if they say they want a problem .. I say no problem......
Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2021
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

These your memes are lit asf o grin

Dont mind me and my meme.. It is a form of expression.. I hate typing long epistle
Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

Still waiting....

Re: Mr Integrity by BAZ001: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

No nooo our own Mr integrity the oyel seller won’t do that nooooo it’s impossible.

Chaiii see receipt
Mr integrity selling fake oil wonders shall never end.

Let me go and call people from other compound to come and see all of them @dru23 selling fake oil oohhh.

Could dis be true ? I dey come

[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
BAZ001:

No nooo our own Mr integrity the oyel seller won’t do that nooooo it’s impossible.

Chaiii see receipt
Mr integrity selling fake oil wonders shall never end.

Let me go and call people from other compound to come and see all of them @dru23 selling fake oil oohhh.

Could dis be true ? I dey come

[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]

Re: Mr Integrity by dru23(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
chillex8:

My bad.

I told you am giving to give you some of my "mama's cooking"

Re: Mr Integrity by Gentlelife50(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's gonna be bloody
grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Integrity by chillex8(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
dru23:

I told you am giving to give you some of my "mama's cooking"
Mr Integrity, you haven't refunded #3,000 spent to buy liquimolly sludge remover for your sludge infested civic.
Labor charge (#2,000) for engine valve cover removal and replacement, you haven't paid till date.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Arrived 2003 Toyota Camry US Specs SOLD! / 2006 Volkswagen Sharan / LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OLD REGISTERED 2003 MODEL HONDA ACCORD EX FORSALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.