Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] (400 Views)

Biyi Adeleye Reveals He Kidnapped Ogun LG Party Chairman / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
You know the one thing I hate the most in this Life is hypocrisy, I hate it to the core because I am a realist, and no I Don't beat around the Bush and I believe in The golden rule and I ask, Uwazurike said he believes in non-violence but he went ahead to kidnap Kanu and beat and tortured him for 5days and made women pee on him. Come On that is violence

Is Uwazurike only preaching non-violence when it has to do with Fulanis and Biafra? Why can't Uwazurike face Fulanis? Where has non-violence gotten freedom for anyone? Oh please don't Gandhi me, he got that freedom the same way zik and awo did in Nigeria.

I would not respect Uwazurike until he comes out to apologize to Kanu for what he did to him then we can take you seriously on your non-violence stance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFfFWxn6kpg

https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-says-non-violence-but-he
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by Abdul05: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by theTranslator: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Trash articles everywhere undecided
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
omoslim26 the massob runaway hypocrite
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin

who call you yeye fulani boy.run away
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
theTranslator:
Trash articles everywhere undecided

get lost
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by oluztx: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
fozapi:
Y[s]ou know the one thing I hate the most in this Life is hypocrisy, I hate it to the core because I am a realist, and no I Don't beat around the Bush and I believe in The golden rule and I ask, Uwazurike said he believes in non-violence but he went ahead to kidnap Kanu and beat and tortured him for 5days and made women pee on him. Come On that is violence

Is Uwazurike only preaching non-violence when it has to do with Fulanis and Biafra? Why can't Uwazurike face Fulanis? Where has non-violence gotten freedom for anyone? Oh please don't Gandhi me, he got that freedom the same way zik and awo did in Nigeria.

I would not respect Uwazurike until he comes out to apologize to Kanu for what he did to him then we can take you seriously on your non-violence stance

https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-says-non-violence-but-he[/s]

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by Omoslim26: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
fozapi:
omoslim26 the massob runaway hypocrite

Both Uwazurike and mnk are scammers ��.

Attention seeking mad man�.
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

Both Uwazurike and mnk are scammers ��.

haha..who do you now support to achieve biafra?or you are now a one nigeria supporter
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by Omoslim26: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
fozapi:

haha..who do you now support to achieve biafra?or you are now a one nigeria supporter

Both of them are scammers � they can never achieve anything with their scam package,bcus the people who they claim to be fighting for have rejected their scam by handing over power and authority to a govt that swore an oat to fight against their scam package �.
Attention seeking mad man,I am done with you for the day,I will deprive you of my attention, don't bite someone out of anger oo��.
Don't bother using your numerous alternative accounts,I know them�

Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

Both of them are scammers � they can never achieve anything with their scam package,bcus the people who they claim to be fighting for have rejected their scam by handing over power and authority to a govt that swore an oat to fight against their scam package �.
Attention seeking mad man,I am done with you for the day,I will deprive you of my attention, don't bite someone out of anger oo��.
Don't bother using your numerous alternative accounts,I know them�

ablejesus26 shut up..you are a traitor now you have gone back to nigeria.sabo
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by EndNigeriaNoow: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fulani divide and rule thread
Re: Uwazurike Says Non-violence But He Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu[video] by fozapi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Fulani divide and rule thread

shut up and stop your stupidity,do you have a problem with reading?i am calling out uwazurike hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Planning To Give Your Water To Fulanis[photos,video] / Defection: Don’t Dare Me, Governor Matawalle Warns Deputy / Bandit Nabbed In Ogun State For Kidnapping & Impersonating Military Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.