Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? (4848 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Igboid: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastlink:
I remember when Chris Uba was acting as a despot in Anambra during Obasanjo’s tenure. It tool the bullet piercing stance of Achebe to call Obasanjo to order. And we know what happened next? Obasanjo abandoned Chris Ubs to his fate, which empowered Ngige to reclaim government house and dismantle the political cobwebs of Eselelego. Whether we like it or not, Igbo intelligensia’s have a lot to play in calming tensions and taking charge of the Igbo leadership mantle.

Ohaneze I agree might not be living up to expectations, but they still remain our elders and mouthpiece. They were elected by us, the same with our Governors. No man in his right senses will accuse them of working against Igbo interest. Their tenure is limited and is not everlasting just like Kanu. The only group I see calling them sellouts are IPOB members because they don't bow to the dictates of Supreme Leader and we know why?

Before I used the think that Igbo commoners where wise until the coming of Kanu. The so-called Igbo commoners have proven themselves to be mental and educational daft. Sorry to say this. Who are those cheering Namadi Kanu destructive tendencies in Igbolsnd? Who are those donating to the UGM/ESN cause? Who are those cheering the murder if Igbo sons and daughters by IPOB? And lastly, who are those calling Kanu infallible as Moll in George Orwells animal farm? The influence if a non-entity as Kanu was the handiwork of illiterate abroad Igbo groups in collaboration with their more worst daft home base groups. Nnamdi Kanu is mentally unstable and shows attitudes of a megalomaniac. Dude has never hidden his disdain for Igbo elders and has used his radio to pollute the pyshe of the Igbo commoners. Anyone calling Ohaneze a group with no political influence sellouts needs his head properly checked.

Lastly, Kanu is a long ranger. A freedom fighter at day but a politician at night. Can't for the umpteenth time does not have Igbo interest at hand, never did and never will. Its higjt time you post smell the coffee and liberate your self from IPOB insomnia.

Ohanaeze is a compromised useless group that has contributed zero to Igbo development, be it political or otherwise since its formation.
Igbo commoners see them as clowns they are and they know they don't represent the people inyeresr neither do they have the people goodwill.

Igbo society have always been steered by the majority, ie the commoners. Everyone is a king in Igboland and Igbo commoners always know who has our best interest at heart.

Who invited terrorist Nigeria Military to Igboland in 2017 to kill our people?
Was it not the sellout efulefus you call SE political class and the useless Ohanaeze Ndi Ori?
Ever since the killer Herdsmen has been ravaging Igboland, what has been their response?
Nothing! Why? Because their interest is not the interest of Igbo commoners. They are all descendants of Ukpabi Asika who was atleast blunt enough to tell Ndiigbo hohaa that he wasn't there to serve our interests but to serve the interest of those who put him in power. "Onye ube ya ruru, ya rachaa".

UGM has nothing to do with IPOB, so I don't know what you are up about.
ESN was and remain a laudable initiative that emphasizes more on the uselessness of the Igbo political class and their colleagues in Ohanaeze.
If a police officer or Army of Igbo extraction is found aiding the Herdsmen to settle in our land to rape our mothers and sisters and kill our men and destroy their farming means of livelihood, that makes them enemies of Igbo land and interests and whatever treatment they received was well deserved, seeing as hundreds of Igbos have died because of the actions of those Igbos who had sold out to the Hausa-Fulanis.

You spoke of Chinua Achebe. Good you did. He was my kinsman and comes from same kindred as my maternal grandmother.
I will let you know that Achebe remained a Biafran in heart until the last day he left the earth. He never embraced failed NIGERIAN country and he rejected every single award NIGERIA ever tried to award him.
Just before he died, he released a book on Biafra to keep the Biafra consciousness burning strong in pure Igbo hearts and to remind us of who we are and that there was once a country where we truly belong.
Ponder on this.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Hypemanshuga: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
He is not dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Paretomaster1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Investigative:

The storm will start from the north
Oloriburku somebody, una go dey Dia dey beat chest like overmatured Gorilla.

Na only Abba Kyari, and his team enter, una Don dey poo for pant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by isaacola57: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Most people claiming yoruba and igbo here might be northerners.. They are here to cause disunity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by orisa37: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
PREPARE BUHARI AND MALAMI FOR THE HAGUE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by vasel15: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Igboid:

Look my point. Strong entities are destroyed from within.
IPOB ought to have a political wing that would have retired all the Hausa-Fulani slaves we have that call themselves Igbo political class by now from active politics and replaced them with pro Biafra ones.
This is how it is done in other climes. You can't leave your home front to internal traitors and be out shouting Biafra. No one would listen to you. You have to do your homework yet.
What has stopped IPOB from seizing political control of Igboland from the current Igbo political class who are agents of the Caliphate who are sabotaging our efforts at freedom?
IPOB have the grassroot reach and support, they have the bodies on ground to prevent rigging machinery of the Igbo political stooges, they have the mass Goodwill.
Look at how the Tigray stopped Ethiopia wickedness, because the have aligned political control of the region with the grassroot movement.
The elites are the grassroot and the grassroot are the elites.

I kind of agree with that part but the issue is that the Nigerian political system is a corrupt poisonous fruit, it would change ipob if they go to into politics and again the Nigerian state would not really accept a pro ipob candidate and remember they can use the supreme Court to remove anyone, we already crossed that point of having any member of ipob in any political office, na United nations go end this matter fast they won't stand by and watch another civil war happen and like I said we are dealing with the descendants of Usman Dan fodio and that is exactly why they can't allow regionalism if you think Nigeria would change the constitution and allow regionalism then you don't know the fulanis, regionalism means state police for the igbos, lol. Fulanis won't allow it because that's like a mini biafran army and remember also that they always have nightmares about igbos and biafra and why won't they, almost 5million igbos died, all a civilized country in like do is to grant referendum and if fulanis they we can fight another war and still live together again then they are slower than I thought
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Tranquillity360: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
a
Juliusmalema:

Alright, send our regards to him in his prison dungeon. No too much talk. The pain is real I Know.

This is real definition of Ipob character. They follow like zombies, they believe like zombies....Lol

Done....Lol.

One Nigeria zombies also get mouth to talk.

I have never see zombism that pass one Nigerians zombies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by chubinwa(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
OP needs serious medical attention. He is gradually loosing it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Eastlink(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Igboid:

Ohanaeze is a compromised useless group that has contributed zero to Igbo development, be it political or otherwise since its formation.
Igbo commoners see them as clowns they are and they know they don't represent the people inyeresr neither do they have the people goodwill.

Igbo society have always been steered by the majority, ie the commoners. Everyone is a king in Igboland and Igbo commoners always know who has our best interest at heart.

Who invited terrorist Nigeria Military to Igboland in 2017 to kill our people?
Was it not the sellout efulefus you call SE political class and the useless Ohanaeze Ndi Ori?
Ever since the killer Herdsmen has been ravaging Igboland, what has been their response?
Nothing! Why? Because their interest is not the interest of Igbo commoners. They are all descendants of Ukpabi Asika who was atleast blunt enough to tell Ndiigbo hohaa that he wasn't there to serve our interests but to serve the interest of those who put him in power. "Onye ube ya ruru, ya rachaa".

UGM has nothing to do with IPOB, so I don't know what you are up about.
ESN was and remain a laudable initiative that emphasizes more on the uselessness of the Igbo political class and their colleagues in Ohanaeze.
If a police officer or Army of Igbo extraction is found aiding the Herdsmen to settle in our land to rape our mothers and sisters and kill our men and destroy their farming means of livelihood, that makes them enemies of Igbo land and interests and whatever treatment they received was well deserved, seeing as hundreds of Igbos have died because of the actions of those Igbos who had sold out to the Hausa-Fulanis.

You spoke of Chinua Achebe. Good you did. He was my kinsman and comes from same kindred as my maternal grandmother.
I will let you know that Achebe remained a Biafran in heart until the last day he left the earth. He never embraced failed NIGERIAN country and he rejected every single award NIGERIA ever tried to award him.
Just before he died, he released a book on Biafra to keep the Biafra consciousness burning strong in pure Igbo hearts and to remind us of who we are and that there was once a country where we truly belong.
Ponder on this.
I agree, Ohaneze hasn't been living up to expectations and don't fight for Igbo interest. They seem to be a group out for their belly’s. But until we have a charismatic group founded on Igbo ethics and out to secure political emancipation for Ndigbo, we can only make do with Ohaneze at the moment. That said, we need a secondary group looking out for Igbo interest. A mixture of elders and youths - intelligentsia, cultural ambassadors and diplomats and not just anyone.

You said UGM has nothing to do with IPOB? This statement alone proves you are not objective. Didn’t Nnamdi Kanu order his boys to pick up arms? Didn't he order his boys to kill both military personnel and saboteurs? Are you denying that those caught causing havoc in the east are not ESN members? It's obvious IPOB and her sympathizers have learnt the use of Jewish and Islamic Taqiyya to deceive people.

One thing is sure, with video evidence and IPOB members confessions, UGM is IPOB and IPOB is UGM, we cannot be decieved. No matter how you want to shy away from it, the truth remains that IPOB is a cancer that must be uprooted from Igbo consciousness. Everything about IPOB is anti-Igbo.

You also made mention about killing Igbo military and Police personnel? Are the officers the commanders of their divisions? So Coporals and Sergeants who follow orders should be killed for orders they only followed. Why don't you go for the commanding officers instead? Sorry to say this but, you are no different from the military and the UGM terrorist who celebrate killings of innocent civilians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastlink:
I agree, Ohaneze hasn't been living up to expectations and don't fight for Igbo interest. They seem to be a group out for their belly’s. But until we have a charismatic group founded on Igbo ethics and out to secure political emancipation for Ndigbo, we can only make do with Ohaneze at the moment. That said, we need a secondary group looking out for Igbo interest. A mixture of elders and youths - intelligentsia, cultural ambassadors and diplomats and not just anyone.

You said UGM has nothing to do with IPOB? This statement alone proves you are not objective. Didn’t Nnamdi Kanu order his boys to pick up arms? Didn't he order his boys to kill both military personnel and saboteurs? Are you denying that those caught causing havoc in the east not ESN members? It's obvious IPOB and her sympathizers have learnt the use of Jewish and Islamic Taqiyya to deceive people.

One thing is sure, with video evidence and IPOB members confessions, UGM is IPOB and IPOB is UGM, we cannot be decieved. No matter how you want to shy away from it, the truth remains that IPOB is a cancer that must be uprooted from Igbo consciousness. Everything about IPOB is anti-Igbo.

You also made mention about killing Igbo military and Police personnel? Are the officers the commanders of their divisions? So Coporals and Sergeants who follow orders should be killed for orders they only followed. Why don't you go for the commanding officers instead? Sorry to day this but, you are no different from the military and the UGM terrorist who celebrate killings of innocent civilians.
I will only comment on the outcast that you called Igbo in fulani military and police.They whr warned and asked to resign from fulani government but they prefered to work with those who came to kill thr people.Therefore we celebrate thr death and if it becomes necessary again more of them will die even if they are my blood.I hate everything that has to do with fulani military and police
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Igboid: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
vasel15:

I kind of agree with that part but the issue is that the Nigerian political system is a corrupt poisonous fruit, it would change ipob if they go to into politics and again the Nigerian state would not really accept a pro ipob candidate and remember they can use the supreme Court to remove anyone, we already crossed that point of having any member of ipob in any political office, na United nations go end this matter fast they won't stand by and watch another civil war happen and like I said we are dealing with the descendants of Usman Dan fodio and that is exactly why they can't allow regionalism if you think Nigeria would change the constitution and allow regionalism then you don't know the fulanis, regionalism means state police for the igbos, lol. Fulanis won't allow it because that's like a mini biafran army and remember also that they always have nightmares about igbos and biafra and why won't they, almost 5million igbos died, all a civilized country in like do is to grant referendum and if fulanis they we can fight another war and still live together again then they are slower than I thought

See. Taking control of political representation in Igboland will rid us of puppets like our current political office holders.
It will also allow us have more access to funds to push this freedom fight.

There is no way you can convince me that leaving the political arena in Igboland to people picked by our enemies whose interests are against ours is the right way to go.

If getting involved in Nigerian politics will corrupt IPOB, then they are not a serious group and cannot be taken seriously.

There is a big lacuna between the elite class and the grassroot in Igboland, and the cause of this is not farfetched. The elites in Igboland are traitors whose allegiance lies with Sokoto. They are disciples of Asika Ukpabi school of "traitorship".
Until we address this by toppling them from office and replacing them with Biafrans whose allegiance is to Igboland, using our electoral power, this struggle will not move to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Igboid: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastlink:

You said UGM has nothing to do with IPOB? This statement alone proves you are not objective. Didn’t Nnamdi Kanu order his boys to pick up arms? Didn't he order his boys to kill both military personnel and saboteurs? Are you denying that those caught causing havoc in the east not ESN members? It's obvious IPOB and her sympathizers have learnt the use of Jewish and Islamic Taqiyya to deceive people.

You also made mention about killing Igbo military and Police personnel? Are the officers the commanders of their divisions? So Coporals and Sergeants who follow orders should be killed for orders they only followed. Why don't you go for the commanding officers instead? Sorry to day this but, you are no different from the military and the UGM terrorist who celebrate killings of innocent civilians.

We can't make do with Ohanaeze. Ohanaeze is a useless group and will likely remain useless for the foreseeable future.
You are from Igbo speaking part of SS, tell me one laudable initiative or grassroot program Ohanaeze Ndiigbo has ever conducted in your community as a means to reintegrate you lots into Igbo fold? wink
Ohanaeze is playing the script the SE Governors who pay them give them. And unfortunately, the SE governors receive their instructions from Sokoto.
There is no use of Ohanaeze, atleast to Ndiigbo as far as Igbo Agenda is concerned.

Don't be clever by half. IPOB is not UGM. Even the supreme Court governor confirmed that UGM is not ESN.
Many Igbos including IPOB were just Happy to see the police and military leave our roads for the first time since 1970. Many of us could care less about how they were removed from the roads. We just wanted them out of our roads. We are tired of living like a conquered people with Nigerian military and police checkpoints mounted every Km of our roads.
So you can excuse us cheering the UGM on. We don't know who they were, but we were happy they were doing us a favor our useless political class could not do for us. angry

If you belong to Nigerian military or police formation as Igbo, and you join them to plot on plans to bring harm to Igboland or impede our March towards independence from Nigeria.
Then you have declared yourself a mortal enemy to Igbo interests and will receive the same treatment we reserve for our enemies.
This is only rational.
You renounced your Igbohood the moment you joined enemies to kill Igbo civilians or terrorize us or work Against our right to self determination as a people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by stanluiz(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Igboid:

We can't make do with Ohanaeze. Ohanaeze is a useless group and will likely remain useless for the foreseeable future.
You are from Igbo speaking part of SS, tell me one laudable initiative or grassroot program Ohanaeze Ndiigbo has ever conducted in your community as a means to reintegrate you lots into Igbo fold? wink
Ohanaeze is playing the script the SE Governors who pay them give them. And unfortunately, the SE governors receive their instructions from Sokoto.
There is no use of Ohanaeze, atleast to Ndiigbo as far as Igbo Agenda is concerned.

Don't be clever by half. IPOB is not UGM. Even the supreme Court governor confirmed that UGM is not ESN.
Many Igbos including IPOB were just Happy to see the police and military leave our roads for the first time since 1970. Many of us could care less about how they were removed from the roads. We just wanted them out of our roads. We are tired of living like a conquered people with Nigerian military and police checkpoints mounted every Km of our roads.
So you can excuse us cheering the UGM on. We don't know who they were, but we were happy they were doing us a favor our useless political class could not do for us. angry

If you belong to Nigerian military or police formation as Igbo, and you join them to plot on plans to bring harm to Igboland or impede our March towards independence from Nigeria.
Then you have declared yourself a mortal enemy to Igbo interests and will receive the same treatment we reserve for our enemies.
This is only rational.
You renounced your Igbohood the moment you joined enemies to kill Igbo civilians or terrorize us or work Against our right to self determination as a people.
No I don't support it. If you father or loved one was a policeman and he was killied by uGM , will you support it because he was for Nigeria government.

Then why is UGm attacking and killing policemen in police station ?

Kanu caused insecurity in the South by using his Esn uGM to terrorize people and he will pay for it.

Since Esn has been decimated by security forces and nnamdi Kanu arrested. Peace has returned to the South East. Ipob is now a terrorist organization not a freedom fighting organization.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by Igboid: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2021
stanluiz:
No I don't support it. If you father or loved one was a policeman and he was killied by uGM , will you support it because he was for Nigeria government.

Then why is UGm attacking and killing policemen in police station ?

Kanu caused insecurity in the South by using his Esn uGM to terrorize people and he will pay for it.

Since Esn has been decimated by security forces and nnamdi Kanu arrested. Peace has returned to the South East. Ipob is now a terrorist organization not a freedom fighting organization.
I don't know you.
Who are you? Are you Igbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by vasel15: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Eastlink:
I remember when Chris Uba was acting as a despot in Anambra during Obasanjo’s tenure. It tool the bullet piercing stance of Achebe to call Obasanjo to order. And we know what happened next? Obasanjo abandoned Chris Ubs to his fate, which empowered Ngige to reclaim government house and dismantle the political cobwebs of Eselelego. Whether we like it or not, Igbo intelligensia’s have a lot to play in calming tensions and taking charge of the Igbo leadership mantle.

Ohaneze I agree might not be living up to expectations, but they still remain our elders and mouthpiece. They were elected by us, the same with our Governors. No man in his right senses will accuse them of working against Igbo interest. Their tenure is limited and is not everlasting just like Kanu. The only group I see calling them sellouts are IPOB members because they don't bow to the dictates of Supreme Leader and we know why?

Before I used the think that Igbo commoners where wise until the coming of Kanu. The so-called Igbo commoners have proven themselves to be mental and educational daft. Sorry to say this. Who are those cheering Nnsmdi Kanu destructive tendencies in Igboland? Who are those donating to the UGM/ESN cause? Who are those cheering the murder of Igbo sons and daughters by IPOB? And lastly, who are those calling Kanu infallible as Molly in George Orwells animal farm? The influence of a non-entity as Kanu was the handiwork of illiterate abroad Igbo groups in collaboration with their more worst daft home base groups. Nnamdi Kanu is mentally unstable and shows attitudes of a megalomaniac. Dude has never hidden his disdain for Igbo elders and has used his radio to pollute the pyshe of the Igbo commoners. Anyone calling Ohaneze a group with no political influence sellouts needs his head properly checked.

Lastly, Kanu is a long ranger. A freedom fighter at day but a politician at night. Dude for the umpteenth time does not have Igbo interest at heart, never did and never will. Its high time you guys smell the coffee and liberate your self from IPOB insomnia.

A commoner started the Arab spring
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? by stanluiz(m): 2:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Igboid:

I don't know you.
Who are you? Are you Igbo?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes Tiny Tigray So Powerful They Have Almost Captured Entire Ethiopia / FG, Stakeholders Reject Bill Seeking To Prohibit Open Defecations / Algeria To Supply Electricity To Niger Republic For Free – Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.