Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Taboo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo (32846 Views)

Never Say Sorry To A Woman For These 4 Things In A Relationship! Its A Taboo / I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Next please
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 5:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Ultimas:
The door closed quietly. I could hear whispered conversation. I held my breath to hear better. Finally, I crept out of bed and tiptoed down the hall, then lay on my stomach to creep closer for a look. There were no lights on, just the light streaming in from the light outdoors.

The two of them were in an embrace by the door.

"No ... we can't ... Prince will wake up." I heard my step Mom's hushed voice.

They kissed and I watched as the stranger's hand slipped lower, cupping my step Mom's bottom. He moved it across the expanse of her bottom, slowly, caressingly.

Her hand found his and slowly pulled it a little higher on her hip. He tried to move it again. After a time she moved his hand againa. My heart was beating wildly. Jealousy? I didn't know what it was. Anger?

"No, Tim, I have to get up early in the morning. And besides, we'll wake him up."

"But Esther. Please?" he begged.

His hand was pulling up her skirt in the back and then her panties were bright in the dim light. His hand fondled her bottom, separated only by the nylon of her panties.

She didn't stop him, but protested more firmly. "Really, Tim, I have to go now. I'm really sorry."

I could see his hand pressing her closer to him and his hand slipped inside her panties.

"Really, I have to... " she pulled away and his hand slipped from her panties and her skirt fell back into place.

"Good Night!" she said and she took that pose that women do sometimes, stood with one foot kicked up while they kiss the man.

I crawled away from the scene and hurried down the hall. I heard another "good night" and then the door closing firmly.

She didn't come upstairs. And so, I turned on the light in my room and crept along the hall to find her sitting in the dark on the couch.

"I'm home, Prince." she said quietly.

I went down stairs and sat by her on the couch.

" ... don't think I'm ready for this..." she said, and giggled.

"What happened?"

"Oh, no, it was fine. Just me. That's all. How 'bout one of your patented back scratches, though?"

And so I stood by her knee as she unbuttoned the dress and made room for my hand to scratch her back. I found her bra strap and rubbed along it, then pushed my fingers underneath it.

"Ahhhhh that feels good! Thanks honey. You're a love." she sighed.

In a while she nudged me toward bed and we went upstairs arms around each other.

"Come keep me company 'til I fall asleep?" She bumped against the wall as we walked. "Oops, a bit too much wine with dinner." she laughed.

DIARY: "C has reached puberty. I've been worrying how to handle it. Now it is upon us. Hope I am handling it openly. Should help him get through with as little stress as possible. Just wish I were sure.

He probably needs his dad, but I'll have to do. It appears that he had his first ejaculation last night. Well, his first and second. I've explained and think I made him comfortable. Time will tell. But of course, everyone survives it. I feel so close to him today."

The neighborhood gang was playing a game of touch football late in the evening. By the time it became dark it had become a giggling mass of bodies wriggling in bunches on the grass. At one point I found myself pressed tight against Moji. I had a new feeling. We were on the bottom of the heap of writhing bodies.

For the first time, I experienced the thrill of a rising erection pressed tight into the soft mound between a girl's legs. I was baffled. This had happened before but this time it was accompanied by a warm feeling of tingling excitement that suffused my entire body.

As the pile of people rolled off us, I lingered there. Moji struggled for a step Mummy then stopped. We were alone. In the darkness, our faces were inches apart. She moved toward me and I kissed me on the lips and put her arms tight around my neck.

I was taken by surprise. But the thrill vibrated even more through my young body. Now I was in no hurry to move from this comfortable position on top of my friend. Slowly, she moved against me. The soft curves of her young body felt delicious.

step Moms began calling for their children and at last it was just four of us; me, Moji, Bimpe and Mercy. We chased fireflies for awhile and then the two younger girls Moji, Sola and Bimpe started kidding about playing a kissing game. The eighth graders were two years younger than me, fifteen.

They were very experienced from my viewpoint. I was still protesting against kissing girls, at least officially. Unofficially I was curious. But I protested and pretended to run away from the girls. I let them catch me and the led me to the steps at the back of Bimpe's house.

We talked in hushed tones and they teased me about the things I didn't know about girls and kissing and sex. The cicadas were making a lot of noise in the hot summer night air and the stars were bright and plentiful overhead.

Bimpe went in the house and returned with a coke bottle to use as a spinner. She also brought a tube of lipstick which she and Moji shared and then offered to Mercy. When she declined, they offered to put it on for her and she relented and let them ceremoniously apply it to her pursed lips.

"You can go first, Mercy, since you're so sweet on him!" Bimpe said.

"I am not!" she protested.

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by 2braithe: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Well well well.
I am giving away a 1k foreign followers IG account at a cheap price.DM me if needed!
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Go on with the story
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2021
BigBasher:
More
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2021
On
Re: Taboo by FairCritic(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2021
FairCritic:
Ride on.
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Go on
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Moji whispered that we should get away from the house as dad might come out. We moved down the fence and sat on the grass. Mercy took her turn and wrapped around my neck. I felt the lipstick slide over my lips. She was not a good kisser but she gave me a quick kiss to the amusement of others. Someone urged Mercy to give me a good one as the one she gave was not good enough. Mercy tried again, enduring the embarrassment under the watchful eyes of the girls. Someone asked if I had a feel and she replied in the negative. In the distance, i heard mercy's step mom call her and leapt and darted towards home. I took that opportunity to announce that I would take my leave too,but my proposition was rejected. They spurn the bottle again, and Bimpe sat next to me facing the opposite direction and leaned in front of me for my secomd kiss. [ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice update
Re: Taboo by Saturn101: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2021
carry on
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Zamar:
Nice update
You are welcome
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ride on
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Expecting more
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Waiting for more
Re: Taboo by BigBasher: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Taboo by Zamar: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Taboo by ThrillPlus: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2021
More
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Taboo by Ultimas: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2021
She was better at it. Bimpe had big breasts and was just slightly overweight. She felt wonderfully soft all over me as she took me in her arms and pressed soft moist lips to mine while she snuggled her breasts against my chest. My arms went around her as she rubbed her tits against me and our lips grond together. "Get a feel, Prince," Moji giggled. She thought that was the funniest thing anyone could say. I dutifully put my hand on the large boob and squeezed. Bimpe shoved my hand away and grunted something against my lips. It was my first rejection. "You are a pretty good kisser, Prince," Bimpe said. "Who has been teaching you?" The girls giggled. It was Moji's turn with me once again. I kissed her back, enjoying the tingling. Moji was definately the best kisser. I had had an erection from the time I touched Bimpe's breasts and now Moji was rubbing against it with a soft but lithe tummy. [Source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472 ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.