Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? (236 Views)

Brutality: Does Any Rapist Deserve This Type Of Judgement / Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches / Soon, All Our Pastors Will Be Flying, We’ll Have Hangars In All Airports–oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? by teekay021: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
I have been meaning to say this for a long time, I take a slight caution not because I don't conclude but because I haven't myself prepared yet, for the day of judgement.
Chadwick bossman died of cancer and Ali banat ( which pep talk video is attached).and our own Nigeria brother Sound Sultan who recently passed on.
The Gospel preachers this day prioritize instant miracle and prosperity over the constant reminder of judgement day, greed and worldly benefits have to blindfold many preachers who convert the alter to the platform for promoting miraculous and frivolous sermon. When was the last time your preacher mention judgement day? It is quite unfortunate.
Sound Sultan another victim of malignant AITL cancer, may God grant him peace and Paradise. However, this should be a reflection and pondering for all that exists is transient and ephemeral. I'll encourage the world ( especially Africa religion prophets) to promote and propagate more the reminder of the last day above tight and offering.
And for individuals whose trust is embedded in miracle seeking to worldly turbulent and problems. Recall that life is meant to be and also we must remember the synagogue, churches and mosques that have dominated every space of our abode were suppose to promote salvation, enhance faith and instill in us the command and principles of the scriptures and above all to worship God.
Rest in peace Mr. Jagbajantis. .( Sound Sultan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzL6BLPAFBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCMzzUcs6tQ
Re: Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? by fourboys: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
They still do........

Rip sound sultan cry cry
Re: Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? by Heartbender: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Maybe your pastor...change church or read the Bible more and stop waiting for a pastor to do it for you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? by Enoch07: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Attend deeper life, you go hear something

1 Like

Re: Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? by Janesouthall: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
some always preach about tithes... Main focus..

(1) (Reply)

Lifechanyuan’s Standpoint On Homosexuality / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Flood Here In Ejigbo, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.