Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,688 members, 7,918,168 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview (1234 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview by Floraberry: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Our exclusive interview with a 21-year-old student of University of Lagos, Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, accused of killing the 50-year-old CEO of Super TV, Mr. Micheal Usifo Ataga, will air *TODAY* by 7:30 pm on TVC, DStv channel 418 and GOtv channel 45. Watch as she explains how she met the deceased, what transpired the day he was murdered, and other shocking revelations.

You can also watch on YouTube by clicking on the link below. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel, share, and like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview by Jacobx007: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
This girl is a COLD BLOODED KILLER
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview by SimplyShit: 5:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Oh oh oh they even gave her time to loose her hair and make another beautiful one...

And her story keeps changing per second billing?

This video is explosive. With the victim's societal status and people around him, he stooped so low to mingle with a low life like Chidinma

E be many things..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview by Cokahot: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2021
She is a cold blooded killer,maybe her parents ha rone or two Connects in high places,however forget the vip treatment,she would get the death penalty. She's still young naive and dumb. I mean at age 21 I barely knew what I was doing,but I never did bad. When she becomes age 30,that's when the issue would start. She doesn't know herself now,and is still doing fine gal,doing g her hair,touching her neck same way she might have strangled and stabbed him. Stupid gal,die u basztad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Makes Shocking Revelation In Our Exclusive Interview by realstars: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2021
More R To Be Reviled.

(1) (Reply)

Law Enforcement Issued A Ticket To Woman For Parking Wrongly In Her Own House . / Bizarre Moment A 2-year-old Boy’s Head Gets Stuck Inside A Balusters (video) / Family Set Up & Beat Up A Man Preying Their 15 Yr Old Daughter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.