Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3933 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: by DaInferno(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
There's this my cousin that I want to test and know some of her secrets.

I want to test if she's in the habit of sending nudes and stuffs like that.

My plan is to create a WhatsApp account and use my fine friend's picture to chat her up... I'm wondering if this is cool
mumu dn fantasise about her cousin unclothedness finish. Na puberty, indiscipline and phone the cause all these nonsense thoughts.

Ask your self " if you would be happy if your friend did the same to you, your sister or even your daughter when you have one" and you discovered later on

1 Like

Re: by Rickmann: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
There's this my cousin that I want to test and know some of her secrets.

I want to test if she's in the habit of sending nudes and stuffs like that.

My plan is to create a WhatsApp account and use my fine friend's picture to chat her up... I'm wondering if this is cool

You carry candle they find fuel abi..check well, you go soon see am.

1 Like

Re: by udede(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
You are a family enemy without knowing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman / Husband Snatcher Or Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.