Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,920 members, 7,945,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) (769 Views)

WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion / "Buhari Will Still Win" - Ngige Tells Igbos / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by staphcures: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Insecurities
High Rate of Corruption
Banditry
Poverty
Killer Herdsmen
Poor Economy
High rate of Unemployments
Terrorism increase
Economic Imbroglio
Human Right and Rule of Law Abuses
Un-even Appointments

Whether You Talk/ Criticized,Protest , Shouts,Comments ,Opposes from now till tommorow ...APC will still win in 2023.( My Opinion)

What Exactly makes a Leader Emerge a Winner in my Wonderful Country ?

Naija I Hail thee oooo.
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by Ogamysamo: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2021
A>>>AFTER

P>>>PEOPLES'

C>>>CHOICE

what do you espect again, if not coercive control of the electoral commission
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by staphcures: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Ogamysamo:
A>>>AFTER

P>>>PEOPLES'

C>>>CHOICE

what do you espect again, if not coercive control of the electoral commission
. Hmmm!
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
staphcures:
Insecurities
High Rate of Corruption
Banditry
Poverty
Killer Herdsmen
Poor Economy
Terrorism increase
Economic Imbroglio
Un-even Appointments

Whether You Talk/ Criticized,Protest , Shouts,Comments ,Opposes from now till tommorow ...APC will still win in 2023.( My Opinion)

Naija I Hail thee oooo.

.... ESN / IPOB ...... grin grin cheesy
This is what makes a leader in the zoo grin grin grin

Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by Ogamysamo: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2021
staphcures:
. Hmmm!
more than borku of them dey. as for me, progress is one of the things i'll not consider as a manifesto to APC.
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by staphcures: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Frontail:
.... ESN / IPOB ...... grin grin cheesy
This is what makes a leader in the zoo grin grin grin
. You are wrong ! I'm not an IPOB far from it ...You are 1 Million % Absolutely wrong ...my questions still remains with the Above Mentioned Lists of Present Experiences of Nigerians ,APC is still winning in 2023.

Naija ,I hail thee oooo
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by staphcures: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Ogamysamo:

more than borku of them dey. as for me, progress is one of the things i'll not consider as a manifesto to APC.

Seems you are an IPOB/ESN ? No one is Expected to Mention about the underlisted Except an IPOB/ESN Infact you just have to Keep sealed lips even if a Whole Family of an Innocent Farmer is Completely wipped out by Killer Herdsmen .

Human lives does not matter .

Naija I hail the ooo

Insecurities
High Rate of Corruption
Banditry
Poverty
Killer Herdsmen
Poor Economy
Terrorism increase
Economic Imbroglio
Un-even Appointments
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by Ogamysamo: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2021
staphcures:

Seems you are an IPOB/ESN ? No one is Expected to Mention about the underlisted Except an IPOB/ESN Infact you just have to Keep sealed lips even if a Whole Family of an Innocent Farmer is Completely wipped out by Killer Herdsmen .

Human lives does not matter .

Naija I hail the ooo

Insecurities
High Rate of Corruption
Banditry
Poverty
Killer Herdsmen
Poor Economy
Terrorism increase
Economic Imbroglio
Un-even Appointments

behold how you've express deep hatred toward the easterners, no doubt you are not a southerner; neither from the east, or west nor from the south. and i still doubt if you are from the north cause am also from the north but haven't, don't and will never ever behave like this.

so which one are you?

the proverbial bat?
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by staphcures: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Ogamysamo:

behold how you've express deep hatred toward the easterners, no doubt you are not a southerner; neither from the east, or west nor from the south. and i still doubt if you are from the north cause am also from the north but haven't, don't and will never ever behave like this.

so which one are you?

the proverbial bat?
. You got it Wrong ....What i mentioned is a typical feeling and idea of most People that doesn't want anyone to criticize or make a Complain about the Present Administration .If anyone mention such the person will be tagged as an IPOB/ESN ,I'm not personally accusing you as one .

I don't Comment as an easterner , Northerner,Southerner or Westerner but as a Nigerian ,I'm not a Politician or a fan of any of them .I' m just a Fan of a good Plan towards all in Nigeria .

Innocents Farmers are been killed on daily basis by Killer Herdsmen, Insecurities, Poverty , Scarcity and increased food Price ,Kidnapping and Banditry every day are real ..

Funny enough APC is Winning again .

When will Real Change Come ?
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by Ogamysamo: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2021
staphcures:
. You got it Wrong ....What i mentioned is a typical feeling and idea of most People that doesn't want anyone to criticize or make a Complain about the Present Administration .If anyone mention such the person will be tagged as an IPOB/ESN ,I'm not personally accusing you as one .

I don't Comment as an easterner , Northerner,Southerner or Westerner but as a Nigerian ,I'm not a Politician or a fan of any of them .I' m just a Fan of a good Plan towards all in Nigeria .

Innocents Farmers are been killed on daily basis by Killer Herdsmen, Insecurities, Poverty , Scarcity and increased food Price ,Kidnapping and Banditry every day are real ..

Funny enough APC is Winning again .

When will Real Change Come ?

ok!

as for the real change...., it may come when

A>>>Another

P>>>Person

C>>>Come
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by staphcures: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Ogamysamo:

ok!

as for the real change...., it may come when

A>>>Another

P>>>Person

C>>>Come
. grin And when Another Person come ,Will that Person bring the Real Change that we need ? It's Well.
Re: APC Will still Win 2023 Presidential Election ( Opinion) by Ogamysamo: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
staphcures:
. grin And when Another Person come ,Will that Person bring the Real Change that we need ? It's Well.
IS AN

A>>>ADVISABLE

P>>>PERSONAL

C>>>CHOICE

when you have a personal choice most part might experience a real change but when you are on the general choice;.... nobody can satisfy everybody

(1) (Reply)

“Nigerian Youths Grow Up”. Sen. Dino Reacts To A Video Of Ghanaian Youths / Chairman,ojokoro LCDA Hammed Idowu Daniel Tijani Arrested For Age Falsification / The Danger In Nnamdi Kanu's Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.