Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,052 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! (494 Views)

Are You A Man? Read Little. Are You A Woman? This Is For You / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! by staphcures: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2021
When a Health Precaution is given ,you hear some people comments " Na one thing go Kill a man " Yes Offcourse Its one that would kill a Man but does it sounds Right that you intentionally send yourself down 6 feets with Ignorance , Very simple thing you can avoid but rather you decided to take Pleasure in it .

Very early in the Morning ,On an empty stomach ,the first thing you take is Hot drinks / Paraga/ Ogogoro / Push me ,I push you .

Even under the Scorching Sun ,Its cigarettes smoking with 2 to 5 Satchets of Hot drinks .

You eats lot of salts and even request for salts to be poured on an already cooked food.

Each time you eat you must take a bottle of soft drink .

Eba in the morning ,Yam in the afternoon ,Fufu/ Apu in the evening Arround 10 pm before you go to bed

Anytime you want to have Sex you must use drugs to Perform very well.

You don't create time to rest at all ,Wake up 3:30 -4:00 am and gets back home by 11:30 - 12 :00 pm every day.

Sleeps with differents women/ Men even as married man / Woman without Protections.

I'm into Natural Remedy to save lives ,

Are you Suffering from Infertility and infections ,You have someone reliable to share with .
Re: One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! by Freelane33(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Full treatment for staph .. Kanafuru(blend it ),eyin olube , atawewe (blend it ) atare (blend it ), pawpaw leaf , guava leave , mango leave , efoyanrin....., monringa leaf .... ewuro, efinrin,ginger (powder), garlic( powder) , turmeric( powder) , oruwoooooooo.....this are the needed ingredients. Take all those leaves together wash and boil them for 15 mins and leave them inside the water for another one hour before taking off the solution . Store in a bottle or keg , refrigerate it . The blended kanafuru,atawewe,atare,ginger , garlic and tumeric should be mixed together and take as powder with the solution half tea cup in the morning and night with at least 7 liters of water per day . You must be taking water every time to aid the movement of the liquid throughout the blood stream ...I’m making some for a brother on Nairaland and I’ll share a pics of me during the making . Any idea is welcome too . I have treated some guys on here with this for free can’t just mention their moniker cus it’s not proper . Do it yourself pls don’t pay anyone . If you can’t get the ingredients. Pls pm I can direct you on how to get it .. Health is wealth . If you have infertility issue too .pls do this : note : pls be taking a lot of water if possible 12 liters per day . And get back to me after a month if there is no changes . I believe there will always be changes . Don’t send money to anyone pls. This herb Dey cure infertility too
Re: One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! by staphcures: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2021
One thing would Kill a Man ,Please don't ever Join them in Mentioning that while you Neglect Significant Precautions .

Its unwise to be the Achtitecf of your own Health Predicaments .

Whatever you make of your health you get .

Having any Challenges pointing to Infections only .

Share with me .

staphylococusaureus@yahoo.com
Re: One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! by staphcures: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021
A bottle of Mineral / Soft ,Morning , Afternoon and night .

You can't do without taking it daily.

Do you think you are doing yourself good ?

Everyone will die is not a reason to Internationally destroy your health .

For Infections only.

Re: One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! by staphcures: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Take Your health Serious
Re: One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!! by staphcures: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Don't be the Architect of your Sickness ...

Be safe.

Having Infections Issues ?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Health Blogs In Nigeria You Need To Visit Regularly / Dettol Commences Clean Naija Initiative As Lagos Schools Resume / Final Solution For Weak Erection ,and Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.