Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

"Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte (1396 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Nigerian celebrity actress, Mercy Aigbe has celebrated her first child Michelle Gentry, as she clocked 20 today

The proud mother took to her social media page to shower motherly blessings on her daughter, recounting their fondest times.

The actress wrote;

“Look who is 20! Happy birthday to the first fruit of my womb!!!! My bestie � 20 is such a big deal ��

"I am so emotional right now, and only wish you are here or I am with you to celebrate this special day of yours together ( tho I know you will have fun with the girls, just don’t forget to send me all the pictures )…. Chai it’s paining me that I will miss out on all the fun! I am so big on birthdays and this one pain me oh , but it’s all good ����

“Michelle , I am super proud of the young lady you have...READ MORE

Re: "Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte by Onyi22(f): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Happy birthday girl
Re: "Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte by GOFRONT(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte by xpressionx(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Happy birthday daughter
Re: "Happy Birthday To The First Fruit Of My Womb" - Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughte by Kaybae(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Happy birthday sweet girl

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks / � James Brown Leak Vira Sex Video As He Also Infect Dem Hiv / Serena Williams And Common Are Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.