Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,439 members, 7,947,812 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

YORUBA: Guru Maharaji Will Lead You To Failure – Primate Ayodele Warns Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA: Guru Maharaji Will Lead You To Failure – Primate Ayodele Warns Igboho (541 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YORUBA: Guru Maharaji Will Lead You To Failure – Primate Ayodele Warns Igboho by AyokiNews148: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
The spiritual leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele, has warned popular pan Yoruba activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo also known as ‘Sunday Igboho’, to stop his identification with the leader of the One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaji. ayokinews.com reports

The cleric warned that Sunday Igboho’s association with Sat Guru Maharaji would not help him in his actualization of the Yoruba nation rather it would lead to his failure.

Primate Ayodele further urged the Pan Yoruba activist to call on God as only him can help with the actualization of... https://ayokinews.com/yoruba-guru-maharaji-will-lead-you-to-failure-primate-ayodele-warns-igboho/
Re: YORUBA: Guru Maharaji Will Lead You To Failure – Primate Ayodele Warns Igboho by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Talkative

From yesterday to today only you have accused Adeboye, kumuyi, Oyedepo, igoboho, guru maraji

The only "positive" thing you said was for a government official to pray against plane crash

Don't you see you are an irrelevant, ignored scum looking for government patronage

1 Like

Re: YORUBA: Guru Maharaji Will Lead You To Failure – Primate Ayodele Warns Igboho by Fahdiga(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
This lunatic keeps ridiculing himself the more. I wonder why journalists keeps giving this demented punk attention thereby giving him false impression that he is relevant. This man hasn't said any good things since started scamming the gullibles in the name of god of men but keeps spewing trash upon trash

1 Like

Re: YORUBA: Guru Maharaji Will Lead You To Failure – Primate Ayodele Warns Igboho by AkalaJ: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
This so-called primate guy likes feeling important. Just talking anyhow. As if anyone asked his opinion. He's becoming very annoying these days with his unsolicited trash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not A Cultist But Ask Wike Who Owns CISCO Construction Company – Peterside / Deputy Speaker's Aide Lauds Lawmakers For Promoting "Northern Interest" In Bills / Timi Frank Gets International Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.