Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,234 members, 7,977,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here (10494 Views)

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by DoingBetter: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.

Thank God ain't no head master

And the funny thing is that it seems that cunnilingus(sucking of vagina) takes women to cloud 9 more than the normal thrusting in and out with our penis(coitus)

Actually what you suck is the clit. The secretions doesn’t come from the clit but the vagina opening, you know where the penis goes in. At any rate, you have nothing to fear by engaging in MouthAction if you both practice simple good hygiene. Have fun! MouthAction is awesome for both males and females.

8 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Mariilliiss: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Las las he go help una grow beard shaa

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oga! No be by force na.. My boss say he no like am.. embarassed Are you gonna be the one to lay emphasis differentiating for him the difference between the clit and the vagina passage?
DoingBetter:

Actually what you suck is the clit. The secretions doesn’t come from the clit but the vagina opening, you know where the penis goes in. At any rate, you have nothing to fear by engaging in MouthAction if you both practice simple good hygiene. Have fun! MouthAction is awesome for both males and females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by chigonye: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
obiekunie01:
how can you be eating pussy and swallow the drips

AMATEURS EVERYWHERE!

You eat and pour the damn fluid back on it.

you can eat pussy for hours without anything passing your throat - if you know you knw. cool

bsides, the hoe wey get that opante carry yukriputu. clean pussy doesn't bleach panties.

Oga it's not true that clean pussy doesn't bleach pant. Every lady always have discharge. She's clean depending on the type of discharge and importantly, the smell. A clean pussy has a musky smell and taste.

That discharge will cause a bleaching patch on their underwear with time, but it's nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by chigonye: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Clean girls don't have residuals....

A dude who can't give good heads really got no head/BRAINS

If what you mean by residuals is discharge and or the bleaching patch on the underwear, every girl has it ( whether clean or dirty).

But eating up the honeypot is nothing to worry about if she's clean. She can wipe that area right before you get down to business and you're good!
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by BeardedMeat(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
josh123:
Chai!! Guys that licks pussy how does it taste? grin
A bit salty nah
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jesus christ kiss I just checked your profile based on what you just wrote.. I saw your picture kiss Damn!! grin Your mouth looked like an individual that consumes pussy as lunch on a daily. More anointing daddy
chigonye:

If what you mean by residuals is discharge and or the bleaching patch on the underwear, every girl has it ( whether clean or dirty).

But eating up the honeypot is nothing to worry about if she's clean. She can wipe that area right before you get down to business and you're good!
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by rex444(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2021
shopnimini:
So does that mean if I harvest pussy juice in a bottle I can sell it as bleaching cream?
hahahahaha Igbo man and business ....
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by phemmyfour: 5:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Throat cancer loading....
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by powerhouse3(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2021
Candidlady:
Clean girls don't have residuals....

A dude who can't give good heads really got no head/BRAINS

,....funministic.,..with her 'must' to give head,...
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Tifheh(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2021
josh123:
Chai!! Guys that licks pussy how does it taste? grin
Co ask
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by MediMedi(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Licking female fluids from vagina is healthy but doing it often is bad.....it causes throat cancer when abused
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Bellotelli: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2021
I'd wanted to try it with my current girl but thank God she ain't game.
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Echowas: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2021
It's not meant to be eaten.
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Walkee: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
shopnimini:
So does that mean if I harvest pussy juice in a bottle I can sell it as bleaching cream?
na smelling toto water una dey call juice
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by shopnimini: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Walkee:
na smelling toto water una dey call juice

No be all toto dey smell o wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.