Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee (43891 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / Egyptian Court Sentences 22 Jihadists To Death By Hanging / Soumaila Cissé Dies Of Covid-19 Months After Release By Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by davillian(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021
flamingREED:
Have you ever wondered why the so called celebrities don't say anything about all these atrocities? But just show off the latest rides and cribs they've just acquired?
Because these people can easily kill them

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by KGD10: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Ideadoctor:
yes crusaders killed,but their actions and activities has no scriptural foundation unlike the jihad which Mohammed himself command. Jesus was a preacher of peace and his followers are to be at peace with all men. The actions of the crusaders was political not religious.

You dey mind the ghadafii Terrorist! The crusaders fought against criminals who were killing them! They weren't fighting for any God! Unlike the stupid Uselessssss Muslim terrorists fighting for a demonic blood sucking god.

5 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by putin2: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2021
This is what some ppl want in najia
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Kubernetes: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Still.........wouldn't understand why one will pick fighting for God.........

Nothing good ever come from Islam.......jux bloodshed and hatred for fellow being......

Muslims r useless every where.......

The killers though claimed they are muslims are going contrary to Quran.
Quran says there is no compulsion in Religion.
Therefore these killers are not following what Islam says.

Therefore, blame the Muslim killers and not islam
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Vado(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Islam has been twisted by psychos just as Christianity has been twisted by fraudsters

There can never be justification to compare a proven darkness of death associated with Islam which ends people's lives and people's voluntarily giving to God, part of the wealth they believe came from Him. One does permanent damage of ending a life while the other is a mere theory since the church could either be a fake or a real one.

5 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Gadafii:
u said the crusader started to liberate jerusalem from islamic invasion, but the page said from islamic rule, which means muslims were already ruling over jerusalem before the invading crusaders came, u read the page but u didnt understand anything olodo lol grin

did you also read this bolded part or u didnt understand it as well cheesy

Through the 15th century, other church-sanctioned crusades were fought against heretical Christian sects, against the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, to combat paganism and heresy, and for political reasons. Unsanctioned by the church....
I can see it's now about holding unto straws and insults in a debate you have been well beaten

The Romans have been in Jerusalem before the time of Jesus himself not to talk of Mohammed

So who came to Jerusalem first then, and who ruled it even in Jesus time?

They had their religious ordinances and monument in Jerusalem before Mohamed existed

When they left the place as it should be because they didn't own it they always came for prilgrimage

When Mohamed dissendants were born and felt Jerusalem was theirs simply because Mohamed had a wet dream of himself in the city was that enough reason for Muslims to claim the city, invade it, establish pseudo authority and restrict those who were there before them access to it?

This is what the crusaders were created for, to defend their heritage and insist on legality

That Muslims sneaked in to form government doesn't make their illegitimate rule legal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Moxil(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Muhammad started all this.....that same mentality was passed to them.....all Muslims are terrorist...take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Tolani1122(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2021
KGD10:

Fulani Terrorist slave, will you keep quiet? Ain't you making a fool of yourself by supporting the fight for a god? Are you saying your God is Uselesss who can't fight for himself? Yeye dey smell. Your stupid ass will later start seeking visa into Europe! Why don't your Uselesss self go to Iran, Pakistan etc? Ode.
hey Dude what are you insinuating here, there are millions of Muslims in European countries , why is it that 80% of Nigerians want to travel out , its nothing because of economy here ,then when last did you hear Muslims fights over religion in Europe ? All I'm saying is that WHO ARE YOU to judge. Do what please you , after all there is freedom of religions , why wil I go there ,when their economy is .......
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by KGD10: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Tolani1122:
hey Dude what are you insinuating here, there are millions of Muslims in European countries , why is it that 80% of Nigerians want to travel out , its nothing because of economy here ,then when last did you hear Muslims fights over religion in Europe ? All I'm saying is that WHO ARE YOU to judge. Do what please you , after all there is freedom of religions , why wil I go there ,when their economy is .......

Ode, why are you Muslims going to Europe? Why don't you go to Iran, Pakistan etc? After destroying your land with your accursed blood sucking religion, you go to other sane Christian land to seek assylum. You dey mad!

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Michaelbjune(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2021
you are an idiot shut up too. islam is useless

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by salem1996: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2021
PedroEastman:
Is your God that incompetent?
Yes, but only to what you call competent
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by MOVIC6: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2021
You are irredeemable as your religion and people.
Do you know when that crusade took place and do you know how long Jihad has existed till date.
It’s a shame I share same country with you.
Gadafii:
are you jsutifying the past killings for christ by crusaders?

3 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Kingstanding: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Mikecold:
But Christian's are not taking other people's lives na

When would you people ever be wise and stop comparing apples to oranges
. It's you that is not wise. Do Yoruba Muslims kill? You this Religious nutcase person. Respect everybody's religion.
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Kingstanding:
. It's you that is not wise. Do Yoruba Muslims kill? You this Religious nutcase person. Respect everybody's religion.
What did I say now that is not true

The men who these jihadists killed was their religious view respected?

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Tolani1122:
Are you sure you in this planet

You mean you didn't hear the muslim guy that stabbed numerous non muslims to death after Friday jumma love preaching in Germany just few days ago

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by enyen(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Killing another human being just for nothing is height of stupidity. You kill a fellow human being that you can see, because of a god that you cannot see and never will. Persecution!
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by dmbb: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Mention me with sense biko.......
Did Hitler tell u he was fighting for Christ??
Because he was a Christian so we should relate his action with his religion? Did all of us Muslims like what Boko haram are doing?
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
dmbb:

Because he was a Christian so we should relate his action with his religion? Did all of us Muslims like what Boko haram are doing?
lt is very laughable when you guys bring this hilter issue up

Jesus is the owner of Christianity, he gave guildlines on who a Christian is with his words and actions.

Why don't you Muslims ever revert to his guidelines to determine who a Christian is

Jesus further expantiated that many would say i am a Christian but he that owns Christianity doesn't know them

Hilter was an occultic man involved in black magic and seeking world domination

It's no surprise how Jews who are God chosen people are hated by Satan to spite God

So does it makes sense for a "Christian" to hate his God chosen people even to the point of wanting all eliminated?

Does it not show you Hitler shares the same vision of Satan an adversary to God

On islam, Muhammad the perfect example of Muslims already give guidelines on those who are really following him in the quran and hadith

Those guidelines are specific physical elimination procedures which he himself carried out

So it's very ok if some one who says he is a Muslim and carry those acts is certified as true Muslim which muhammad prescribed

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Tolani1122(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=KGD10 post=103659233]

Ode, why are you Muslims going to Europe? Why don't you go to Iran, Pakistan etc? After destroying your land with your accursed blood sucking religion, you go to other sane Christian land to seek assylum. You doey mad![/quote you still on this tread , You are the originally mumu man , I told you why I need to go to Europe answer those countries you Menton above are developing countries but your common sense are not common , suck my dick if you find it difficult to think reasonably
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by dmbb: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Mention me with sense biko.......
Did Hitler tell u he was fighting for Christ??
Did sultan of Sokoto tell you that what they are doing is Islamic? Was Hitler not a Christian?.
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by KGD10: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Tolani1122:
you still on this tread , You are the originally mumu man , I told you why I need to go to Europe answer those countries you Menton above are developing countries but your common sense are not common , suck my dick if you find it difficult to think reasonably

Why go to Europe instead of your demonic blood sucking religion places such as Iran, Pakistan etc? If Europe had destroyed their land like you blood sucking luuunatics, would you go there? You dey mad! And next time, quote properly!

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Babalola0920: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2021
PROPHET MOHAMMED PEACE BE UPON HIM, SAID IN AN HADITH THAT ANYONE WHOSE NEIGHBOUR'S ARE NOT SAFE FROM, GOD WRATH WILL BE ON THEM !

ALL THIS JIHADIST HAVE BEEN HIJACK BY PEOPLE WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES!

ISLAM ASK US TO USE OUR COMMON SENSE

BigDick70inch:
Still.........wouldn't understand why one will pick fighting for God.........

Nothing good ever come from Islam.......jux bloodshed and hatred for fellow being......

Muslims r useless every where.......
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by LordOfTheGame: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
You can call me a religious bigot no problem but I must continue to say this. Islam is a problem to the whole world and must be eradicated by any means. Muslims are radical violent animals that are not fit to be called humans talkless of living amongst humans. Their hatred and hypocrisy is on all time highest and the worst is that their supposed leaders, moderate muslims and enlightened ones will never open mouth to condemn their atrocities. The best the southerners will do is to work together and achieve a breakup of that shithole country called Nigeria so that the rest of us can be secured.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by yewawa: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Religion of peace indeed!....No wonder the president want to link Niger up with rail.....I keep wondering......WHO CAN FIGHT FOR GOD!...

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by drstone1: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=NigeriaNawa post=103650123]Jihadists Wipe Out All Male Christians In Two Nigerien Towns, Women Flee
Terrorist in power. Some remarkable event happened in the western part of africa in the year 2015 that has given impetus to the rise of terrorists and jihadist expansionist tendency. Can you spot this event?

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by MansoryMX(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
GPAdams:

Is Niger Republic now Nigeria or Niger State. God give us discerning spirit to read understand before we comment.
On the matter : May we live not to witness such persecution of the Church ⛪. In Jesus Name (amen).

Go and Ask Buhari building railways track there. Go and ask Buhari who sees Niger Republic issues as primary National issues of Nigeria other than our very own problem. Opunu! If you are smart enough as you think you will understand my comment!

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Gambit23: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Igho Jew? grin grin

Lazy male fooOOoOooooL, addicted to anything IGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by okuta007: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2021
MansoryMX:
Too many bloodshed in the land. Breakup will avert the incoming War in few years to come because we will not sit down and watch how these people annihilate us all because of one stupid Islam religion!

Nigeria should borrow a leaf from INDIA - the country was administered by the UK like Nigeria BUT immediately after independence, the country split and let the muslim go to form Pakistan - and India remained predominantly Hindu

In the same vein, the South needs to let Arewa go so both countries can develop based on their values - or the bloodshed that will happen will make 2nd world war look like childs play when the time comes - Now that we can still sit down and talk - let us use this opportunity to seperate peacefully and quietly - LET US NOT WASTE THIS PRECIOUS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY - because a time will come - it will become hard to even seat to talk and thousands of lives will be lost daily because of the war of secesssion

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Grandkay21(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Islam defence team over to you

Somebody will try to convince me that it is a religion of peace

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2021
And this is same fulani terrorist threatening others fire and brimstone if Rug did not take place In southern Nigeria, southern Nigeria, allow them to have their way and watch ur men slaughters like these two villages
Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Gerrard59(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Religion of piss

Carrying out their pissful activities

I've said it before... Anywhere you find them, problem is not far behind.

At some point every civilization, culture or race killed for one reason or the other, it's not just religion.

The point is moving on from the primitive practice, or do you still see crusaders killing for Christ?

The Crusades was a fight against Islamists who conquered Europe. Christians had to regain their lands after Islamists waged jihad on Europe. So, it was a reaction to jihadism

2 Likes

Re: Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee by Seebrian(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2021
DannyG8:
it happen in niger republic not Nigeria take note
. A worse killing against Christians has happened like that in Nigeria. E.g, Southern Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / President Adama Barrow Lands In Gambia Amid Tight Security. Photos / Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.