Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom (33253 Views)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom (video) / Emir Of Kajuru Regains Freedom After One Night In Kidnappers’ Den / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Belcon(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Family business northern business
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by CasNova(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2021
H
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by gulfer: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2021
This is all a charade angry angry angry angry
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by hegelian: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
they have stolen kajuru land finally and now its emir of kajuru...emir indeed, this is why they kill and hide under farmer/herders clashes...when did kajuru become an emirate from Agom
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Jerryherd: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Eyah!!!!! They must have shown him he'll and emptied his account
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by West2019(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
NIGERIA
NIGERIA
NIGERIA buhari is really working hard to take us to another level sai baba sai Fulani hersm,sai baba say bandits,sai baba say Boko Haram, sai baba say kinappin and robbery.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Decency2020(f): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by sulemanalex(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
A kannywood movie produced by Elrufai and directed by Sheikh gummi
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Politics (shakes head)
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Kerry111: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
The north is the problem of this country...go school , they say no...I wonder ooo
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by wildernessVoice: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Galatians 6:7
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Queenserah26(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Emir Pele sogbo
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by sirwhyteB(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Well he thinks it's the end of it BUT it's just the beginning.

Tell the children the truth now all ye northern elders or you will continue to dance to this abominable tunes.
I think you people should remember your meetings and confideracy with Buhari against Jonathan during his administration.

Now it's the time to pay the price.

Before I forget "SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA"
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Osanoghodua1: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
London will fall
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by zudozz: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
baba no wan die..

They don keel baba finish!
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Tinubuadvocate: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
They haven't see anything.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by heniford2: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
At 85years old he should fearless of death what else is he going to do again or what use is he his in his retirement age $400000 dollars if I where the family I would not pay that money the old man is aged now the are the ones who breed this crises the are seening now
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by coolhumble(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2021
Amen!

Wiseandtrue:

That explains why he (Buhari) sees kidnapping as a business

God that delivered Nigerians from Abacha will do it again!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by slowice(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2021
When their imams are busy Preaching hate and intolerance daily instead of love. They made their people believe that the only way to show your love for all.ah is through violence and hate for non believers they never knew it would come to haunt them too.

What you ve going on in the North is a case of the chicken coming home to roast. They created it, they all actively participated in the creation of this monster.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

That explains why he (Buhari) sees kidnapping as a business

God that delivered Nigerians from Abacha will do it again!

Abacha was a saint compared to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021
sustainnig:
Help: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Daughter
We have been married for 11 years now and we have two daughters and one boy. Our family is quiet a happy one. My husband is a good provider and I am flourishing in my job.
I recently noticed that my husband has been looking at my daughter quiet oddly. The other day I caught him looking at her small breasts.
Please visit the link in the picture to read the full story

Super story! La click la bend!!
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Send them to school you say no, now see the other side of your negligence.

The ONLY side of their negligence! Their negligence doesn't have any other SIDE aside this side!
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Blackdisciple(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed

BUHARI IS WORKING WITH FULANI HERDSMEN TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA

GOV ORTOM

Sure it's very obvious that don't believe it this.
But we the Christians in the north we know about it even before the yelwa shandam crisis in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by kestolove95(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2021
when amirs cry the gods cry
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by juniior(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2021
It's just business like El rufai rightly said
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by adecz: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2021
⏩▶️We are waiting for the bandits
to up their game & kidnap a sitting
Northern Muslim governor.✅☑️✔️☑️✅
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Seriously I’m pitying Hausa under buhari government.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by realstars: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Send them to school you say no, now see the other side of your negligence.
I remember the time of jonathan were some training centei were uncoverd, but buiari north defended them.
Re: Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom by Awoleesu(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Banditry is a business up north, the almajiris get guns and logistics from their superiors for crime

They are given targets to meet and once there is a catch their superiors know since they provide accommodation where victims are kept

If a ransom is paid they all share profit, if a ransom is not paid the Bandits would have to kill the victims to convince their superiors they didn't receive a Kobo from the deal

So it's very funny when Northerners claim no ransom is paid yet victims are free

Says an insider... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno / Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) / UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.