Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,304 members, 7,950,562 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income (19018 Views)

Mu’azu Sambo: FG Will Borrow To Fund Rail Projects / We Borrow To Pay Salaries, Says Ortom / 2022 Budget: FG Will Borrow To Finance ₦6.258trn Deficit - Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by KingDash: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
All I know is that I'm not paying back any of buhari's debts. If he can borrow, then he must pay before he leaves or when he leaves. China and other countries should hold buhari's blockus and demand their money.
I have just #580 (I had to buy 2 sachets of pure water while trekking around Nigeria looking for work) with me and I'm not giving anybody my money.
Countries should start putting this sign at their border whenever buhari wants to enter or talk with them.
a whole chief like you... omo country really hard be that.
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Cnach: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2021
lazkizz:
When my My grandma was alive she lived below $1 a day but she never went to bed hungry because she grew her own product... Back then if you dash her money she go dash the money to her lil grandkids she had no use for it. Following the white man's definition of poverty (one who lives on less than $1 a day), you'd conclude that my grandma was poor, but in reality she was wealthy.
Guy remove ur brain and bring it to my workshop for overhauling. It due

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Deemayor: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Wechat for sale
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by redcliff: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2021
I dont even pity Nigerians. They have not suffered enough. I am speaking of the lots supporting Buhari and APC still, because e no get how wey this suffering no dey reach them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by CasNova(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2021
The inflation rate in Nigeria is worrisome. Government must urgently look into this.
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Cnach: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Joseph08:
Una never see anything shey una make me loose election before abi.

I go show una pepper!
Idiotic element.
I hate to see this man like mad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Cnach: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2021
badoh:

You people should just stop shouting Tinubu everytime. Was Tinubu not an opposition leader during GEJ tenure? The aim of every opposition is to take over power, it is left for the govt in power to sit tight, deliver dividends of democracy and be accountable to the people. GEJ fell short of democratic expectations and had to pay for it.
Guy let's get things straight.
Tell me five ways GEJ fell short of democratic expectations. Bc when una dey talk this thing I don dey think am to know exactly his wrongs, abeg tell me
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by OBALOLA55(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Buhari has destroyed the country completely
BUHARI ABI NNAMDI COWNU
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Una never see anything. Una must get sense by force. Niggers
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by adebwalex(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Is this how we will continue under this useless regime. This is getting worse. Every production have reduces the qualities of their product. And this government will be claiming they are working when people are dieing of hunger. 2015 if I take 10k to buy food stuff, it will last me for a month. But now take 30k to the market hardly will it last for a month.
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by saintol(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Buhari is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria. Never have we had it so bad like this. He is so clueless and economically senseless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Valenichole(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
You an idiot. Big one fool
Splitmind:
FAKE NEWS! More rubbish by international agents of destruction to tarnish our President's reputation. How many hungry people have you seen this week?
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by breathelove(f): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
lazkizz:
When my My grandma was alive she lived below $1 a day but she never went to bed hungry because she grew her own product... Back then if you dash her money she go dash the money to her lil grandkids she had no use for it. Following the white man's definition of poverty (one who lives on less than $1 a day), you'd conclude that my grandma was poor, but in reality she was wealthy.
Would you choose to live like your grandmother?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Christistruth00: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by oyeb15: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Real crazy inflation . The immediate solution is to open Nigeria boarders.

If lock yourself in your house with little food because you don't want strangers to mess up your house, soon hunger go kill u.
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by breathelove(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
badoh:

You people should just stop shouting Tinubu everytime. Was Tinubu not an opposition leader during GEJ tenure? The aim of every opposition is to take over power, it is left for the govt in power to sit tight, deliver dividends of democracy and be accountable to the people. GEJ fell short of democratic expectations and had to pay for it.

I think it is proper to bring up tinubu in this discussion.
True he was in the opposition and desperate for power like every politician.
But then he went a step further by signing a pact with the devil (bubu) and taking his people, the Yoruba nation along with him.
Everyone knows that GEJ was not wonderful.
His government was a's corrupt as any Nigerian government but Buhari has made Jonathan look good.
People now look back at Jonathan's government with longing and nostalgia.
The solution to this mess still lies in the hands of the Yoruba nation.
Would they continue the romance with the evil from kastina or would the align with the rest of southern Nigeria and pull the nation away from this dark force?
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by ogbonnachrys: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
The country we were managing , e reach Bubu turn him wan destroy am
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by harmony75: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
even Boko Haram are hungry I swear, am from Adamawa state, and when they visited your town they will start carrying bread rice and foodstuffs. they are in need of food noww
na that hunger go kill all of them
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by purplekayc(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Borrow to buy food?
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Gunayo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
CocoaOla:
400,000 naira equivalent in Cairo Egypt 3bedroom with free phone call and wifi neat organised environment with top notch facilities for life

Nigerians are paying too much for less values in low life standard environment like Nigeria
Nigerians are suffering

This is the true definition of poverty

Over priced shits called properties in a disorganised country without good road, water, security, lights. etc

When will Nigerians have sense
Year infinity
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Forgodsgrace: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
The hardship is real and majority of Nigerians are starving.An ordinary white handkerchief is now 150,pure water is now sold at 20naira,everything have increased but the salary remain the same and inconsistent and our darling daddy claimed to be fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Temmytee10(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu Acn and his Yoruba people brought this government to power .. out of greed for presidency..

Nigeria is burning in all sectors.. same Yoruba people are worst hit with hunger and security challenges. .

Today same Yoruba people are diplomatically TUFACE supporting the same evil party.. worst still they wan package same Tinubu and party for President

If this not desperation of an entire tribe led by an ......

Apc never start.. by the time dey finish no be only pictures of Northerner eating grass..

Southwest will get used to it.. aboki Na still humans.
go to dia ghosted cities and see the rush for Akeke bread.. and soaked garri.
They’ve forgotten how they packaged Buhari and Apc .. they now deny this fact

I will keep calling out Yoruba people for putting Nigeria in this mess out of their sophistication..

Na here e land everybody

By December naira go be 1000 per dollar..

Person go the talk some mama thank ma’ wey still the eat from hand to mouth go the mention carelessly

Hello sir
Well I can't totally disagree with some of the facts stated in your comment, but honestly we need to realize that we all brought this upon ourselves.
Everyone in this country needed a change as at 2015 and some people thought maybe someone like buhari was the answer, they were desperate for change because we all thought things were hard back then little did we know that the worst is yet to come. Fine tinubu who is a Yoruba man brought this upon us but to generalize the whole tribe for this is uncalled for. I'm pretty sure you're from the south east and trust me I respect your tribe but you would agree with me that quite a large number of your people voted this same man so if a Yoruba man brought this upon you and you gladly accepted it without proper background check, what does that make you?
Its high time we stop the blame game bro, the earlier we see what's coming and do the needful the better, 2023 is by the corner, what have you done to sensitize the local tout on the street who's only out to get a plate of meal and some politicians easily manipulate with a token and they sell their future and that of their unborn kid jeopardizing your chances of living a good life... #ITSSTARTSWITHYOU

BTW I didn't vote buhari.
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by tnerro1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sai baba
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by vasel15: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol una never see anything I have always said it by the time buhari finish you people trust me you will beg to be Zimbabwe
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by SonofGod231: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Because them increase minimum wage.Since then we never rest. You also increase personal income taxes at the same time increase VAT,Custom & Stamp Duties and other levies. Now Banks and Telecoms indemnify themselves of the nonsense by shifting and imposing their taxes on customers and employees. Who dey suffer all these things?
Who we offend?
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Decency2020(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu Acn and his Yoruba people brought this government to power .. out of greed for presidency..

Nigeria is burning in all sectors.. same Yoruba people are worst hit with hunger and security challenges. .

Today same Yoruba people are diplomatically TUFACE supporting the same evil party.. worst still they wan package same Tinubu and party for President

If this not desperation of an entire tribe led by an ......

Apc never start.. by the time dey finish no be only pictures of Northerner eating grass..

Southwest will get used to it.. aboki Na still humans.
go to dia ghosted cities and see the rush for Akeke bread.. and soaked garri.
They’ve forgotten how they packaged Buhari and Apc .. they now deny this fact

I will keep calling out Yoruba people for putting Nigeria in this mess out of their sophistication..

Na here e land everybody

By December naira go be 1000 per dollar..

Person go the talk some mama thank ma’ wey still the eat from hand to mouth go the mention carelessly

BRO YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM A YORUBA AND I MUST ADMIT THAT WE GOOFED BIG TIME. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SUPPORTED THIS WALKING DEAD FROM ALBINITIO BIT I CAN'T COUNT MYSELF OUT OF THE HORRIBLE BLUNDER TINUBU LED OUR PEOPLE INTO.

THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW DO WE GET OUT OF THIS MESS. DISUNITY WON'T HELP US. THE SOUTHERNERS NEED EACH OTHERNOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.
Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Vonama77: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
see below

Re: Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income by Asgard73: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Decency2020:

BRO YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM A YORUBA AND I MUST ADMIT THAT WE GOOFED BIG TIME. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SUPPORTED THIS WALKING DEAD FROM ALBINITIO BIT I CAN'T COUNT MYSELF OUT OF THE HORRIBLE BLUNDER TINUBU LED OUR PEOPLE INTO.

THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW DO WE GET OUT OF THIS MESS. DISUNITY WON'T HELP US. THE SOUTHERNERS NEED EACH OTHERNOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.

Southern unity..

It won’t work... the problem is the disloyalty between Yoruba Muslims and Christian to odua cause ..
how much more to other southerners...

I don’t call it betrayal .. but where the loyalty lies.

Let’s remain the way we’re in the south .. southwest and south.

Till yoruba Muslim wakes up to southern unity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Proposed Aerotropolis (Airport City) / Oba Of Lagos Outburst, A Master Stroke? / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.