Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,416 members, 7,947,729 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply (192767 Views)

Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by EmperorTolson: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2021
This is what I'm getting

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Seunhammed: 2:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Goldbw122:
I was anle to sucessful uploaf my passport today...
Wo e nor easy
I've been o this for days now. Please how did you successfully do it
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by kersha1(m): 3:08am On Jul 23, 2021
I have registered since but haven't received the confirmation link to confirm my email. Anyone advice?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by AstralBody: 3:13am On Jul 23, 2021
misolar:
Abeg, I need help o. In the post applied for I input "Officer (MBBS) cadre" instead of just "Officer cadre". And I tried changing it, it's not going thru again, I hope there won't be a problem with that
And if there is anything I can, someone please help........
If u haven't submitted,then go to d second stage or third,u can change it from there.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by peesleem(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2021
AstralBody:

If u haven't submitted,then go to d second stage or third,u can change it from there.
Am stuck at the first stage, how will I get to the second stage
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Goldbw122(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Seunhammed:
I've been o this for days now. Please how did you successfully do it
Have you able to reduce the image size?
Use your phone, opera mini, login your details and upload your passport, I don't know if the website is still stable but I just pray it is because I try the website just now it was showing service unavailable.
Funny Nigeria website wink
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by fabem(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Hi applicants,

Many applicants have called me and are asking questions towards the ongoing FRSC recruitment having one or two issues hindering them to apply.

Since the recruitment started i have applied for many applicants which i have lost counts, i will use my experience so far in giving applicants who wants to apply themselves.

FRSC online recruitments is always not straight forward, for those that applied in 2018 could remember.

So when they open the portal for 2021 exercise, it is so easy for me because of the previous experiences i had for applicants in 2018.

If you follow the steps i am giving out you will do it successfully yourself.

STEP TO STEP on how to apply for 2021 FRSC online recruitment;

1. logon to https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng

2. Read the instructions and the position you are qualified for, fill in the form currently with email, then submit.

3. Password would be sent to your email. Copy the password, come back to the portal, at the top you will see "applicant login", click on it and login, with your email and password sent to you.

4. After that, at the top again, you will see your full name you registered with, click on it, scroll down, you will see edit profile and my account.

5. Click on edit my account: from there you will see manage password, then change the password to your own password.

6. Scroll up and you will see manage profile besides manage my account, click on it and scroll down, you will see upload file, click on it and upload your password that doesn't exist more 50kb, after uploading, click upload file at the top, and click update, you will see your uploaded passport at the top of the screen, with this you have successfully creates a profile on the portal.

Now, time to start your application, your will see Application at the top, click it, you will see my application, click it, you will your submit application, click on it, then fill the stages one after the other till the passport stage, once you get there, upload same passport you uploaded earlier, it will upload, then preview and finish it.

Clue:

- Creating profile first will bypass the issues of passport error and when you get to preview stage, your passport may not show but do not worry, you can submit it

- If you are using phone, make sure your browser is on desktop form

- You are uploading passport alone

- At the preview page, your passport may not show, go ahead and submit

If you are still having issues, you can quote me with your questions here, i will try to find time to respond as soon as possible and if you want me to apply for you, contact me at;

Instinct Computer Consult
Striclty WhatsApp: 08029359634

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Johnk110: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Goodmorning sir, my own has been showing access denied since last week
fabem:
Hi applicants,

Many applicants have called me and are asking questions towards the ongoing FRSC recruitment having one or two issues hindering them to apply.

Since the recruitment started i have applied for many applicants which i have lost counts, i will use my experience so far in giving applicants who wants to apply themselves.

FRSC online recruitments is always not straight forward, for those that applied in 2018 could remember.

So when they open the portal for 2021 exercise, it is so easy for me because of the previous experiences i had for applicants in 2018.

2. Read the instructions and the position you are qualified for, fill in the form currently with email, then submit.

3. Password would be sent to your email. Copy the password, come back to the portal, at the top you will see "applicant login", click on it and login, with your email and password sent to you.

4. After that, at the top again, you will see your full name you registered with, click on it, scroll down, you will see edit profile and my account.

5. Click on edit my account: from there you will see manage password, then change the password to your own password.

6. Scroll up and you will see manage profile besides manage my account, click on it and scroll down, you will see upload file, click on it and upload your password that doesn't exist more 50kb, after uploading, click upload file at the top, and click update, you will see your uploaded passport at the top of the screen, with this you have successfully creates a profile on the portal.

Now, time to start your application, your will see Application at the top, click it, you will see my application, click it, you will your submit application, click on it, then fill the stages one after the other till the passport stage, once you get there, upload same passport you uploaded earlier, it will upload, then preview and finish it.

Clue:

- Creating profile first will bypass the issues of passport error and when you get to preview stage, your passport may not show but do not worry, you can submit it

If you are still having issues, you can quote me with your questions here, i will try to find time to respond as soon as possible and if you want me to apply for you, contact me at;

Thank you
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Xscape1993(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2021
fabem:
Hi applicants,

Clue:

Thank you
God bless you richly dear.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by BTTS(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello, in the review page, my passport didn't show and the format my name same out with is incorrect. My other name was showing where my first name ought to
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by fabem(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
BTTS:
Hello, in the review page, my passport didn't show and the format my name same out with is incorrect. My other name was showing where my first name ought to

Go ahead and submit
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Solmorg(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
fabem:

Go ahead and submit
Hi dear, when I click my application it's writing server error. How can I pass this stage pls. Thanks
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Solmorg(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This is what I'm getting
where you able scale through this? If yes pls how. Am having the same challenge.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by BTTS(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2021
fabem:

Go ahead and submit
I also did not get to upload other documents cuz the drop box wasn't responding. Should I submit still?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ZeddyR: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2021
This is what I get since last week that I've been trying to upload my passport. Please what's the way out.

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by BTTS(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2021
I have submitted my application but my passport is still not showing on the data page.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
4 all those whose passport is not showing on their data page...keep on trying....but when it's shows, quicky save it as PDF on your computer or print immediately....I saved mine as PDF after I submitted but up till now the passport is not showing on my data page...if I didn't save it earlier I would have been worrying
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by yetunsbay(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Now you can easily upload passport and it shows on data page then print
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by yetunsbay(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mandorland:
4 all those whose passport is not showing on their data page...keep on trying....but when it's shows, quicky save it as PDF on your computer or print immediately....I saved mine as PDF after I submitted but up till now the passport is not showing on my data page...if I didn't save it earlier I would have been worrying
it's now showing.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by EmperorTolson: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please, what else are we going to upload apart from passport?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by yetunsbay(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Please, what else are we going to upload apart from passport?
none
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by fabem(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
BTTS:

I also did not get to upload other documents cuz the drop box wasn't responding. Should I submit still?

Yes pls
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by fabem(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
It seems the passport at the preview stage is now showing.

I have been able to see for like three applicants tonight.

For any issue;

Contact;

WhatsApp only: 08029359634
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by fabem(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Solmorg:
Hi dear, when I click my application it's writing server error. How can I pass this stage pls. Thanks

Logout, login, stay on the page and keep refreshing till the page come back, then submit.

The server comes on and off from their end, probably to frustrates applicants and also to reduce those that wants to apply.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by fabem(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
ZeddyR:
This is what I get since last week that I've been trying to upload my passport. Please what's the way out.

Check one of the stages, there is error, if you don't correct it, the passport won't upload
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by ZeddyR: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
fabem:

Check one of the stages, there is error, if you don't correct it, the passport won't upload
alright.
I'll try
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by dude99(m): 3:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Please help, who else had this issue, I am only able to add just one referee instead of two
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by peesleem(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Goldbw122:

Have you able to reduce the image size?
Use your phone, opera mini, login your details and upload your passport, I don't know if the website is still stable but I just pray it is because I try the website just now it was showing service unavailable.
Funny Nigeria website wink

Have reduced the image size, and have upload it but this is what am getting

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Adekunlegold9ja: 4:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Please house when is the application closing?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by AstralBody: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
Please house when is the application closing?
August,I think.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by AstralBody: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2021
kersha1:
I have registered since but haven't received the confirmation link to confirm my email. Anyone advice?
U didn't register properly.
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2021
fabem:
For the web is down, you may be experiencing "Access Denied".

Hold on for now.

For those that are experiencing "failed path" in uploading their passport, change the location of your passport and use another passport, there is probability the passport is not showing the full face.
Use your phone camera to snap a picture that would cover your face and ears. Then
compress it to 50kb, it will go.

If you are still encountering any other issue, you can contact:

Whatsapp: 08029359634

Thank you
But bro must the passport be red background?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.