Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,955 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention (1220 Views)

IPOB: Army, Police Kill 5 In Aba During Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu's Detention / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ / Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Emergingnation(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention

The statement stated that the position of Ohanaeze Ndigbo on the issue of Kanu demonstrated their recognition of belonging to Nigeria and succumbing to the rule of law.

The legal team of the Ndigbo Group has reportedly met with the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, to monitor the proceedings relating to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

This was disclosed in a statement issued by the Special Assistant on Media and Public Relations to the Office of the AGF, Jibrilu Gwandu.

The statement stated that the position of Ohanaeze Ndigbo on the issue of Kanu demonstrated their recognition of belonging to Nigeria and succumbing to the rule of law.

"The group showed a mature departure from the mindset of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra when Ohanaeze said they 'do not support the use of any form of violence' while channeling concerns and presenting demands.

"By urging the youths to be law-abiding and sheath their sword as well as asking them to try to obtain a voter's card to enable them to contribute to national development, the position of Ohanaeze becomes glaringly constitutional and commendable," it read in part.

Malami also stated that the current administration "respects the rule of law and does not advocate for the breach of law. Hence, with or without the so-called monitoring group, justice will be adequately served to Nnamdi Kanu in compliance with the enshrined provisions of the law."

He also expressed hope that the group would be open-minded and guided by the rule of law to convey the court's judgment to their people in their local dialects.

However, the President-General, Ohanaeze, Prof George Obiozor, who spoke to Punch on the telephone, stated that the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, led by him, did not send anyone to the Federal Government, adding that another organization using the name of Ohanaeze might have met the AGF.

He retorted when asked if the Ohanaeze legal team met with the AGF. "Ohanaeze legal team? I don't know about that one. I don't know about the Ohanaeze legal team; we haven't sent a legal team.

"I don't know about that, Ohanaeze. Maybe it is another Ohanaeze wherever, but the Ohanaeze worldwide, the one led by me, has not sent any legal team yet to him (Malami). We constituted our team just on Saturday led by the Ohanaeze national legal adviser," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/13/ohanaeze-denies-meeting-malami-over-nnamdi-kanus-detention

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by MadamVanessa(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Is there any body now in Africa that is
as powerful and influencial as MNK? I doubt if such man exist. The only man that can go in same sentence with MNK is our father Nelson Mandela, and it's so unfortunate he's late.

God bless the Leader.

You'll come out victoriously.

Those who mocked, ridiculed Biafra struggles shall rejoice with BIAFRANS one day and they'll be in haste to wish us happy independence day.

Freedom come with a great price , and we will pay if need be.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Investigative: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Ohaneze should stay at a place so when we the youth begins
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by November1857(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2021
This fulani administration can lie ! angry

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Asgard73: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Kanu is now a big man... on a daily .. his news must sell.

Where’s IGBOHO?

That guy enter ground no be small.. he still Dey breath at all.

Yoruba man and fear...
Wonder why Dss no visit pa Adebanjo .. IGBOHO mentor..

He even abandoned his Odua whatever grin the noise don die finally..

Odua republic buried and out grin

IPOB balling across the globe.. call them terrorist Na you sabi..

One day Fulani go cramp IGBOHO.. Yoruba go resume their southern unity chant again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by colorsofrainbow: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2021
DSS keeps deceiving themselves trying to sow impossible seed of discord amongst ipob through propaganda yet they only end up ridiculing themselves upandan

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by jlinkd78(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Na waoh
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Where’s IGBOHO?

Yoruba man and fear...

One day Fulani go cramp IGBOHO.. Yoruba go resume their southern unity chant again..

Your rants are getting boring,
It's starting to become obvious you are not Igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by EzeAnambra: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
as powerful and influencial as MNK? I doubt if such man exist. The only man than can go in same sentence with MNK is our father Nelson Mandela, and it's so unfortunate he's late.

God bless the Leader.

Those who mocked, ridiculed Biafra struggles shall rejoice with BIAFRANS one day and they'll be in haste to wish us happy independence day.

Gbam... Ka chineke mezie Okwu.Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by colorsofrainbow: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Leave the Fulani terrorist trying out his divide and rule useless tactics..
I'm Igbo and I'm convinced the fool is an aboki terrorist
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Antoeni(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2021
DSS should detain those Ohaneze ndi Igbo delegates
Nobody is suppose to interfere when Government is trying a Terrorist
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by ayzTIGER: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Fulani now write their own news as they like at the comfort of their house while mynd44 rush it to front page.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Fejoku: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Very true. No any southerner should for any reason ridicule brave men who left the numerous inducements and comforts fronted to them for the rough path of freedom. Both MNK and OSI should be supported and defended at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Monogamy: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
"The group showed a mature departure from the mindset of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra when Ohanaeze said they 'do not support the use of any form of violence' while channeling concerns and presenting demands.

Chai, Igbos are now a plague that everyone is disassociating from
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Monogamy: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
as powerful and influencial as MNK? I doubt if such man exist. The only man than can go in same sentence with MNK is our father Nelson Mandela, and it's so unfortunate he's late.

God bless the Leader.

Powerful and influential but dragging beans with other inmates at Kuje prison?
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Fejoku: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Antoeni:
DSS should detain those Ohaneze ndi Igbo delegates
Nobody is suppose to interfere when Government is trying a Terrorist
A terrorist like you should be riddled with 50 cal. bullets until you become a scattered pieces of minced meat and pulverized bones.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by MadamVanessa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Powerful and influential but dragging beans with other inmates at Kuje prison?

You wish

The presidential treatment the zoo government is giving MNK there, is the treatment you can only wish for or dream of.. but you were not destined for such a life, yours is to bath with cow urine and eat grasses to survive.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Monogamy: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Where’s IGBOHO?

Yoruba man and fear...

The thread is about Ipob, Ohaneze and Kanu but as usual, the directorate of Incoherent must perform his duty by including Yoruba, Igboho and Oduduwa republic.

Another crying epistle
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Monogamy: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You wish

The presidential treatment the zoo government is giving MNK there, is the treatment you can only wish for or dream of..

Presidential treatment at the dungeon? I laugh in Mandarin.

Same Kanu that fought the other inmate for taking the portion of his beans.. The warders have changed his menu to Garri and Kuli Kuli, for 2 days now, Kanu is on hunger strike ( The rumored sickness) and he has been shouting my beans oo, my beans oo

grin
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by MadamVanessa(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Presidential treatment at the dungeon? I laugh in Mandarin.

Same Kanu that fought the other inmate for taking the portion of his beans.. The warders have changed his menu to Garri and Kuli Kuli, for 2 days now, Kanu is on hunger strike ( The rumored sickness) and he has been shouting my beans oo, my beans oo

grin

Your comment is reek of senselessness. So childish.... Never in your miserable life quote me again. You're so childish.. see who i was busy replying. Vanessa you have suffered.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Monogamy: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Your comment is reek of senselessness. So childish.... Never in your miserable life quote me again. You're so childish.. see who i was busy replying. Vanessa you have suffered.

See the way you quickly fill the bucket.. Chai, the thing hit am badly for where it no good.

Make I send storage tanks, I don't want the water to wet the rug oo

Btw, pray that mods won't see this or other NL's should report your abuse..

As for me, cos of maturity, I won't report

grin cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Conner44: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

See the way you quickly fill the bucket.. Chai, the thing hit am badly for where it no good.

Make I send storage tanks, I don't want the water to wet the rug oo

Btw, pray that mods won't see this or other NL's should report your abuse..

As for me, cos of maturity, I won't report

grin cheesy

helinues you never stop this ya rubbish charade yet?
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by potent5(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ndị ara everywhere.

Maad pipu everywhere.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Chimaraymond455: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is their problem, bokoharam, killer heedsmen, bandit, are not longer problem to the Hausa/Fulani, but nnamdi kanu and igboho becomes the bigger problem to the Hausa/Fulani attache by force, you try everything possible to divide the southerners, but you Hausa/fooslani attach by force don't want hear a name middle bet....All over the world muslims are fighting so hard to be on their own so they can practice their islam because they see other religions as infidels, but here you are fighting day and night to stay with people and religions you tag infidels. you call igbo names, baby factories, criminals, drugs dealers, even the Yoruba Muslims you see them as infidels but pretend to love them, there are many tribes in the north but you Hausa/fooslani have forceful reduced them to nothing by terrorizing and killing them on a daily basis.just to maintain the 19 northern state.....south wake-up, Hausa/Fulani have sworn to kill anyone who rise from the south to challenge them, or expose them.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention by Monogamy: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Conner44:

helinues you never stop this ya rubbish charade yet?

You wan bring your head again make I knack you correct Akpako as the weekend own no do you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Fair To Us In Your Documentation, Buhari Tells Historians, Intellectuals / Man Cries Out After Nigerian Forces Shot At Them As They Enjoy The Sit At Home / We Can't Get Biafra Through Violence And Killing Ourselves- Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.