Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Do People Say God Bless You After A Sneez - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Say God Bless You After A Sneez (139 Views)

Fuckkthemod Thank You.. God Bless You / Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Say God Bless You After A Sneez by Kiddo01(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Have been wondering this and I know many people too has imagined, why do people say God bless you after a sneez? Is there might attached to it or is it a norm that everyone accepted, If yes what is the origin
Re: Why Do People Say God Bless You After A Sneez by blackboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2021
When I was abroad a student asked this same question and our teacher's reply was that in the olden days sneezing was a sign a spirit was passing or around I can't remember so the reason for the Bless You after the sneezing.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Experience Of Hiring A Male Stripper In Detroit / Emenike, Others Inaugurated As Chairman Governing Councils Of Fed Universities / Call Or Watsapp 09030901670 For Your Moniepoint POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.