Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Assistance! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Assistance! (571 Views)

Washing Your Skin Cleansing Milk Is The Better Assistance / Ebola: Rivers Yet To Get FG N200m Assistance / Urgent Assistance -blocked Fallopian Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance! by kenraj(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2011
Good day to all in the house, I just want to say simply that i really need an assistance of whatsoever in relation to the ailment of my infant baby girl who has been diagnosed to having a hole in her heart and a major operation has been prescribed to her to be carried out as soon as possible in which we have been on this since last year nov-dec 2 be precise, We even sought the assistance of Lagos state govt but no response, I will appreciate meaningful and productive assistance and responses as this is a very serious issue.
Re: Assistance! by Funjosh(m): 5:12am On Oct 19, 2015
How did she pull through

(1) (Reply)

Wat Else Can The Govt Do To Better Lagos/nigeria / Weight Reduction With Mrt. Whaoooooooo It Works: / Digital Or Analog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.