Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,361 members, 7,891,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. (857 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo Lawmakers To Intervene, Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by udele1: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
I urge Igbo's to list your demands from the federal government here. Because wether you like it or not, Nnamdi kanu will negotiate his way out of prison .

He is not ready to go to prison for you. It wont be long before he agrees to the conditions of the fulani government.

So it will be in your best interest to list some reasonable demands on behalf of Igbo's from the federal government for dialogue.

As for me, i am requesting for one more state to create balance.

Add yours.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by Danzakidakura(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
That the government will bondle you and send to Aba or Onitsha for resetting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by udele1: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
I know many IPOB members dont even know what to demand. They don't even know the root cause of their problem. All they know is that kanu promised them a better life in Biafra.

Better make your reasonable demands now. Before they tell you signed sealed and delivered again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by end1999constitu(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
The demand is northerners should leave the southern crude oil alone.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by udele1: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
end1999constitu:
The demand is northerners should leave the southern crude oil alone.....

Ok. When you are serious you come back. Don't come online to make noise when kanu tells you a demand you know nothing about have been met.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by vasel15: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
udele1:
I urge Igbo's to list your demands from the federal government here. Because wether you like it or not, Nnamdi kanu will negotiate his way out of prison .

He is not ready to go to prison for you. It wont be long before he agrees to the conditions of the fulani government.

So it will be in your best interest to list some reasonable demands on behalf of Igbo's from the federal government for dialogue.

As for me, i am requesting for one more state to create balance.

Add yours.

Mekaboy oyigboupdate I know say na you, our demands are clear. WE WANT BIAFRA AND TO HELL WITH YOUR ADDITIONAL STATE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by flamingREED(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Only one:
R
E
F
E
R
E
N
D
U
M

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by udele1: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15:

Mekaboy oyigboupdate I know say na you, our demands are clear. WE WANT BIAFRA AND TO HELL WITH YOUR ADDITIONAL STATE

Ok. Your supreme leader will say otherwise. The same way you did not know what waw signed, sealed and delivered the last time, you won't know what is in this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by onlyson16(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Our demand is not more than one... Give us DOT NATION.I belonge to dot country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by vasel15: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
udele1:

Ok. Your supreme leader will say otherwise. The same way you did not know what waw signed, sealed and delivered the last time, you won't know what is in this.

I know what was signed the man that was there said it. It was for airports and seaport in igbo land and biafra is bigger than kanu now and he can't negotiate anything other than biafran freedom, I am a Supporter of 5 Igbo States
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by udele1: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15:

I know what was signed the man that was there said it. It was for airports and seaport in igbo land and biafra is bigger than kanu now and he can't negotiate anything other than biafran freedom, I am a Supporter of 5 Igbo States

When the deputy uche mefor was not there, who is the man? Now non of you knows what he went to kenya to do, or what transpired until he appeared in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by vasel15: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
udele1:

When the deputy uche mefor was not there, who is the man? Now non of you knows what he went to kenya to do, or what transpired until he appeared in Nigeria.

But you told us on Facebook he is in Cameroon?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by end1999constitu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
udele1:

Ok. When you are serious you come back. Don't come online to make noise when kanu tells you a demand you know nothing about have been met.

You're udele for real.....anu mpam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by Idiko1: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
udele1:
I know many IPOB members dont even know what to demand. They don't even know the root cause of their problem. All they know is that kanu promised them a better life in Biafra.

Better make your reasonable demands now. Before they tell you signed sealed and delivered again.

You are one colorful reason Nigeria is called basket of fools. I guess you know there is an organization known and referred as IPOB. Unless you are as goofy as your writeup has indicated, the demand of IPOB cannot be reminded to a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. by udele1: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Idiko1:

You are one colorful reason Nigeria is called basket of fools. I guess you know there is an organization known and referred as IPOB. Unless you are as goofy as your writeup has indicated, the demand of IPOB cannot be reminded to a toddler.

Do you even know the demands? You are probably waiting for your leader to tell you what to think and say.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Age Changes From 69 To 21 On Google Search Engine - See The Video / FFK, End Of The Road For The Spy Among Us. / Price Of Garri Drops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.