Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,231 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Hysys Job: Aid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hysys Job: Aid (860 Views)

UPDATE!! Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Technical Aid Corps Shortlists. / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / Recruitment Opportunities At Nigeria Technical Aid Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hysys Job: Aid by orgy: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2007
Hello guys.

I am a copa (nysc) and I've  just been offered a job as a trainee Process Engineer in an engineering culsultant company for some of these oil companies. you people should follow me than God for this.

My problem is that I was basically given the job because  I am 'proficient'  in the use of HYSYS software. But the truth is that i don't know that much about HYSIS. Through this medium, I was able to get the hysy and the training manuals with the installation instructions ( from that ekwoke guy). I just installed it, ran it and was trying to learn one or two things when this company called me. I am to resume first week of August  and i have to be prepared. If anyone here (kaduna) is willing to brush me up in Hysys or knows where to go for the crash training, I will very much appreciate it.

The software is very good and i advice every chemical engineer not to miss this opportunity of getting this hysys.
Please if there is any help or info contact me through the no 0803535172 or e-mail :  ogeekwoss@yahoo.com
THANKS
This medium is doing GREAT. LET'S KEEP IT UP.
Re: Hysys Job: Aid by bolodre(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2007
hi Orgy,i wish icould helpyou but u r just too far. am here in PH and just concluded a HYSYS training sponsored by PTDF.But if u eventually get someone around u to helpyou,pls i need a favor. how can we arrange so that i can also get the software.Thanx and goodluck. by the way am also searching for a job, just in case ur employers need more hands.Thanx again
Re: Hysys Job: Aid by bolodre(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2007
hi Orgy,i wish icould helpyou but u r just too far. am here in PH and just concluded a HYSYS training sponsored by PTDF.But if u eventually get someone around u to helpyou,pls i need a favor. how can we arrange so that i can also get the software.Thanx and goodluck. by the way am also searching for a job, just in case ur employers need more hands.Thanx again
Re: Hysys Job: Aid by Suwa(f): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
Orgy,
If u were given a manual that is as the one we used during the training, u should be able to learn how to use the software easily cos it's self explanatory.
all the best ok.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Spanish, French Or Dutch? / Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation / Logical Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.