Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Murders Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Wasting His Money On Her [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Murders Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Wasting His Money On Her [photo] (552 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Murders Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Wasting His Money On Her [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
This story is actually very funny, this is what i call BLOODY SIMPING grin grin
The original owner of this news kennylesy122 actually captioned it "This Is Why Simps Are Dangerous" grin grin i have been laughing i saw it God!
The man was really stupid though, RIP to the aunty anyway, not like she doesn't deserve the death lol she and her mother grin
DEATH TO SIMPS!! TAKE THE REDPILL!
My real education is in the free book in my signature, get it now and read up before i monitize it my people undecided
This is the thread link, go and read then come back here lets laugh together grin https://www.nairaland.com/6648798

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Wasting His Money On Her [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
That book in my signature will be monitized before next week. Just so you people know.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Top #bnaija 2021 Hottest Female Housemate / Bride & Groom Walk On The Back Of Their Guests At Wedding Reception (VIDEO) / Lady'scan You Wear This New High Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.