Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" (17070 Views)

AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails / Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong / Nigeria Olympic Team U23 Depart Nigeria To Sudan (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Wishing you and your team success.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA
there is a thin line between obsession and madness
Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by detectivejones: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your begging won't stop him. Pastor preparing to hit Ghana people with more prophecies

Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by Aydlecturer: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't know why pastor turned to sport predictors
Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by colestephan86: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
fergie001:
Ghana athlete, Joseph Amoah had advised Pastor Kobi to halt any prophecy with respect to Ghana's showing at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

Amoah is a sprinter specializing in the 100 metres and the 200 metres. He competed at the 2019 World Athletics Championships in the 100 metres and 4 × 100 metres relay, and at the 2019 African Games he won a gold medal in the 4 × 100 metres relay.

He was also a 100 metres finalist at the 2019 African Games, finishing fourth. He holds the record for the fastest time in the 200 metres of any Ghanaian.

He will be representing Ghana at the Tokyo Olympics in the 200m and 4x100m events.

Joseph Paul Amoah

Earlier, The Senior Pastor of Glorious Wave Church International, Pastor Emmanuel Bada Kobi assured his member that England will defeat Italy at the EUROS 2020; a prophesy that turned out false.
Preparation is what brings success in athletics not prophesy or prayers
Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by geemd434: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Joseph Amoah should be proud of having a prophet like Badu Kobi as is fellow countryman.

Here in Nigeria we have a pastor who said God instructed him to contest for the presidential election and when he did, he could not garner up to 10% of his church members to vote for him. Infact his position at the polls was insignificant.
Yet he still climbs the pulpit every sunday and his members are not tired of carrying oxford dictionary in addition to their bibles to church.
Just like one campaign for one Vp to revive the economy but him na become condolence VP hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by 2oby: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
saphiere:
The rape victim should be released from detention. Police should to for the murderer and the rapist

Releasing d victim is not justice. And what of if the victim is d murderer?
Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by freshalien: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2021
chiiraq802:

Wetin pain me

Abeg shift comot for my mention..... If dem scam me, how em use concern you. is it your money

You that dey can't scam, you don rich pass Dangote

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not exactly sure why I found your reply funny, if its Zic’s photo or because you are making flimsy excuses for being stupid.
Re: Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" by chiiraq802(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2021
freshalien:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not exactly sure why I found your reply funny, if its Zic’s photo or because you are making flimsy excuses for being stupid.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON2023 Opening Ceremony On 13th January 2024 / Premier League Clubs Vote In Favour Of Keeping VAR / Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.