Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lies That Could Destroy Your Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lies That Could Destroy Your Business Idea (151 Views)

3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies That Could Destroy Your Business Idea by Umahso(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Whenever it comes to becoming an entrepreneur. There are indeed a lot of myths to be aware of. Let’s clear a couple of the myths that you might have heard. So you know exactly what and how to anticipate when you start your own business. Now let us discuss the 7 lies that could destroy your business idea or startup vision.

[img][/img]
Lies That Could Destroy Your Business Idea
1. To succeed, you don’t need to be an expert in the industry.
You most definitely do. Don’t start a restaurant because you want to eat. Make certain you know how to run a restaurant. It’s important to know everything there is to know about your industry; else, you’ll make a lot of costly beginner blunders. You must be passionate about learning. Nobody could possibly know everything. So, before you go in, learn as much as you can about the industry.

4. Quit your job before starting the business
You wouldn’t have to abandon your work to start your own business. There will be an alternative. Make a living as a secondary entrepreneur. You may start your business from home while still working full-time. After that, if your business is profitable, you may cut ties with Big businesses within your location and focus only on your business.

5. You must have passion
Everyone else would establish a new business if everything you needed was an idea or a love for it. It’s expensive to be passionate. Yes, it is critical that you’re doing something you like, but you must also ensure that your passion is profitable. The business plan and ability to discover a specialized consumer, as well as recurring business, would improve your confidence.

Continue reading >>>https:///3kfbbWs

(1) (Reply)

Attention!! Here Is Why People Don't Buy From You? / Qualities Of A Verified Seller Of Interdeck UV System / Hello Monday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.