Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,921 members, 7,969,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:47 PM

I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) (19298 Views)

I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by talk2razaq: 3:51am On Jul 16, 2021
CooldudeX1:
Op, if you are interested, i can teach you affiliate marketing using Artificial Intelligence AI. It's very simple. If you are serious i can give you a $50 loan to test run the System. Contact me on whatsapp 09066219323
Please teach me. I'm interested.
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Yankee101:

I need 6500 words per day for 5 days (first instance)

It's not an article but a whole project

Do you have stable hands and minds you can collaborate with to meet this goal?

But you'll be responsible for quality, payment processing and redistribution as necessary, but anyone working for you will be bound by similar contracts as you.

Good morning boss,
I have a capable team that I can share the work with. All works would pass through me for proofreading and editing before coming to you.
Please may I know the kind of project so I would communicate effectively to them. Thank you.
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Yankee101:

I need 6500 words per day for 5 days (first instance)

It's not an article but a whole project

Do you have stable hands and minds you can collaborate with to meet this goal?

But you'll be responsible for quality, payment processing and redistribution as necessary, but anyone working for you will be bound by similar contracts as you.

Sent you a mail. Please reply so we could have a better means of communication.
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Yankee101: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Good morning boss,
I have a capable team that I can share the work with. All works would pass through me for proofreading and editing before coming to you.
Please may I know the kind of project so I would communicate effectively to them. Thank you.

Research and write non fiction contemporary style.
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Yankee101: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Sent you a mail. Please reply so we could have a better means of communication.

We're not connected so I can't see your email

When we iron issues out we can exchange emails to sign contracts and commence work
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thanks
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Yankee101: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Contact me via this mail: davefreelanceservices@gmail.com

Check
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by BloomsJob: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
URGENT VACANCY
Our client an international school based in Port Harcourt is in need of qualified Health officers to work at the school sick bay with the following Job Description:

Position Title: Health Officer
Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND,

Responsibilities
To ensure the safeguarding of students and make a significant contribution to their efforts to both “enjoy and achieve.”
- Daily support is necessary in overseeing the daily management of student’s medical needs, such as checking blood sugar levels and the use of insulin injections.
- Administering of medication and overseeing of medical needs (e.g. Cystic Fibrosis) over and beyond first aid.
- To lead on whole school First Aid provision – acting as main First Aider and coordinating support from other First Aiders; to have overview of First Aid training and ensure all are up-to-date with relevant training.
- To lead on risk assessments for students with medical care requirements within school and for off-site activities and residentials, including the training for staff.
- To oversee the administration, storage, disposal and record keeping of medication as cited in the Supporting Students with Medial Needs Policy.
- To maintain records of student health concerns and train staff as appropriate (e.g. use of epi-pen, procedures for asthma attack etc.)
To actively promote good practice as stated within the Supporting Students with Medical Needs Policy.
- To support the Designated Teacher for Child Protection – attend some Child Protection meetings; act as a point of referral in the absence of the Designated Teacher; support students with self-harm issues.
- Work with students with health concerns – support to ensure appropriate attendance at lessons and continuance with learning.
- To coordinate visits from the School Nurse Team to administer student vaccinations.
- To assist students as necessary, with personal hygiene routines, including toilet training, changing of incontinent/sick children.
- Providing assistance with the physical needs of students requiring this type of support. 11.Work with parents of students with health concerns – to ensure maximum student participation as appropriate.
- Supervision / First Aid responsibility during social times. School Medical Officer / Lead First Aider (May 2018) 2 Health & Safety Administration

Qualifications/Knowledge:
∙ A Nursing Qualification is desirable, though not essential.
∙ Advanced First Aid Qualification.
∙ A First Aid at Work Qualification.
∙ DBS clearance (will be obtained by the school, if appointed)
∙ Previous experience of working in a school environment, is desirable.
∙ Administrative and organizational skills.
∙ Empathy and the ability to work with pupils.
∙ Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and to use discretion in dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to deal in a professional manner with all internal and external contacts. Personal Attributes: Motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, friendly and helpful.

Method of Application:
Qualified applicant should forward CV to email: careers@bloomsfordassociates.com
Using Health Officer as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 6 / 8 / 2021

Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Drunkdick85(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Kingsolar:
Please help me, am really in need of what can keep me busy while I sit at the office doing nothing everyday and my salary is just 40k n nothing else attached. I need your advices please.

Permit me to make this suggestion.
It has worked for me so I believe it will work for you. Follow the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6770735/learn-how-generate-500-more#106147271
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Kingsolar: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Princeton92:

Where are you??
Kaduna
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by BloomsJob: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Urgent vacancies
Area and branch Manager
NOTE: You must have experience in micro finance Bank and only those residing in Aba or Umuahia should apply.

Experience and qualified candidates should Send Cv to : jobs@bloomsfordassociates.com
Using the position as the subject of your email

Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Optimist59: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
9Stamp:

Good morning sir. It's saying I have to connect my PayPal and I don't have a pay pal account sir.
Dm to get PayPal account that can receive fund Internationally,
I create under 10mins
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Optimist59: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
may01:
Hi, they all pay through PayPal, but one can not open a Paypal account right now.
I create PayPal in 10mins,
You can receive funds Internationally
Dm now
Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
PayPal account creation guide is now available...
Have you always wanted to own a reliable PayPal account that you can use to receive and send money from Nigeria without using a VPN?*
*Then get this step by step guide that walks you through how to use this method to create your own PayPal account within 10 minutes at affordable cost.

Re: I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) by Kingsolar: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
quote me with your whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Reduce Your Age To Get a Job? / Why I Got Rejected At A Customer Care Interview / Slave Masters At Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.