Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:58 AM

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) (49369 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Goodness10(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
The lion did the right thing, talking of birds of feather. TB Joshua was one fake prophet that manage to brainwashed and deceived so many people for decades.
His soul will be burning in hell right now

A fool at eighteen is a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Kccheechy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
They are birds of same feather.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

I'm awaiting Onyeze Jesus also, the one who was bathing people naked in the river for money rituals.

They all have something in common.

If you know, you know.

If you don't, then pray so that you'd also know.

God bless.

Hahahaha. To be a real christian in the midst of so much deceit is hard. God help those who base Christianity solely on biblical principles.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by bobestman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
As long as you use the name of the blue eyed Greek god called upon in their various Entertainment Centres aka Churches.....you all are in the same Champion League.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by ofuonyebi: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
ALL THESE SPOTLIGHT OF ONE BY ONE ...A.K.A SECTIONAL SOLIDARITY WITH THE DEPARTED SOUL
OF A UNIT BODY CALLED CHRISTIANS....AS FAR AS THE CASE OF LATE TB.JOSHUA IS CONCERNED
ONLY MAKES A MOKERY OF NIGERIA'S CHRISTIANITY....AS A RELIGION DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF

SHAME TO ALL THOSE LEADERS WHO STILL NURTURE ACRIMONY AGAIST THE DEAD
JUST ONE DAY.. THEY FORGOT IT WILL BE THEIR TURN...WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Aremson14(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Entertainers

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ohraybs:

It was when you prayed that God opened your eyes to see those stuffs right??
God never opened her eyes to see anything, that was how one of them the other day was saying the holyspirit told him that as many that attended the burial will have issues.
All those are balant lies, T.b Joshua is a true man of God I can bet my life on that.
Me when nor even strong for christian faith like that know by God's spirit that he is genuine , talkless of those big pastors that called him fake.
That's why I said the other day without the holyspirit living in you , you can't be a genuine Christian.
Go back to study your Bible and practice it before you start preaching , There are fruits of the spirit , you can't say you have the holyspirit and we can't see any of those fruit.
Many men of God are living on past glory because a gift given by God is never taken back even if you backslide.
As you are here on nairaland preaching the gospel also show love by helping as many you can here on nairaland. The Gospel is love , you remove love from it , it becomes just powerless words

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by BinamRex: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
I still don't think he is a genuine man of God though. A lot of people criticized TB Joshua's method of healing: the way he would move his hands and stare at the people he is praying for. But TB Joshua was kind, gentle, forgiving, and friendly.

Odemeje is an entirely different case. The man's healing methods are questionable. How can you practice WWE on those who came for prayers? I saw a video where he did as if he was having intercourse with an unconscious woman he was praying for. It was weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
You get to church the first thing you look at for is the presence of God, because it is visible to a true christian that is filled with the holy spirit.
If you still have doubt atleast look around the church auditorium the angels must be present there. If you can't see the presence of God and angels in the church man run for your life.
Well like I said having the holy ghost is a must as a Christian. Having the fullness of the holyspirit will bring along with it love.
The holyspirit always confirms the bible and does nothing outside it.
If you have something talking to you that you claim to be God and his words are not in line with the bible , please my dear go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
grin See as the woman fold hand dey look am.

That man will use one hour to introduce himself. grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

I'm awaiting Onyeze Jesus also, the one who was bathing people naked in the river for money rituals.

If you know, you know.

God bless.
You just want to be tongue lashed everyday abi...you guys are the ones spoiling things in this country
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by abobote: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Goodness10:

A fool at eighteen is a fool forever.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by abobote: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Like you Father's scrotum is being roasted in hell for releasing a demented spermatozoa into your Mum's ovary thereby producing you.....when the situation would have been savaged by 50naira Gold Circle.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
The lion did the right thing, talking of birds of feather. TB Joshua was one fake prophet that manage to brainwashed and deceived so many people for decades.
ok minister of hell fire

and your daddy GO is assistant God
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
As the big players in the industry refused to identify with the deceased's family, an upcoming player has taken the opportunity to be on the spotlight
IN YOUR WORDS,THEY ARE ALL PLAYERS.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by 900warriorz: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ajibola2sure:
. Of course it is what you are thinking.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by CaptainDo: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Well done Indaboski Bahosa
You have done well. Though, I can't figure out the language you used to communicate with the woman. You don't understand Yoluba, neither does she understand Igbo or your own version of English.

As for the Big Daddies and Big G.O's, una no try shaa, though I blame T.B Joshua. When he was alive, he didn't bother to identify with PFN or join their fellowship. How come we except them to go for his burial?

You are not part of a club, yet you except the club members to be part of your occasion.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
falseprophet:

the industry stuff got me laughing grin
grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Baiser(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
As the big players in the industry refused to identify with the deceased's family, an upcoming player has taken the opportunity to be on the spotlight

what do you mean by big players?

is the church a market or a media circus or a political jamboree?

let us know the difference between serving God and partaking in a circus.

I take offence to you categorizing certain people as big players and others as upcoming.

in front of God, we are all equal. There is no difference between a 40 years servant of God and sinner that asked for forgiveness before dying.

true, anointing is different, but after the rapture, Kumyi, Adeboye, e..t.c are just another servant of God, who served.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by heniford2: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
To all those saying his not a called this is the Real man of God
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The liquid metal cheesy
The Indaboski Bahose himself! grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Besty27: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
ode go find work do
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by sylve11: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
alizma:
Some people will come to see you out of pure love, some will come just to confirm how good or worse your situation is, some others will come because people criticize their absence etc

correct. cool
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by sylve11: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
stinflame:

but when one or more people see something wrong in you,then it is more then a coincidence.

you have no experience of life. sad cool
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Yankee101: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
She no laugh?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by newoffer: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na so... clique... Christ Assistants choosing and anointing who should be in the ministry. T.B Joshua was different and that is a problem
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by lonelydora: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

If you know, you know.

God bless.
Ekelu olu eke.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
sylve11:

you have no experience of life. sad cool

Smile Mr Experience. They have always been a standard and that's y I explained more.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Kingstanding: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises there.

I saw it coming.

If you know, you know.

God bless.
. Weldone special adviser to God on Holiness and Heavenly matter. Your Pastors or Daddy G.O's can you tell me one of their achievement toward humanity? You're a religious nutcase person.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by Goddyss(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
No one has the right to judge another.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) by kuroben4real: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
abobote:
And you think your’s will be in heaven? Before u judge someone’s harvest, spare some time to ask about their sowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.