Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,771 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) (62960 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:
British are racists, I hate what they did to my rashford, saka and sancho

Nigerians nko? Tribal bigots

3 Likes

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
longetivity:
British are racists, I hate what they did to my rashford, saka and sancho
That is what you get when you choose white men countries above your own because of inferiority complex.
They deserve everything they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by GeneralPula: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bodyodour:
This flood water is neat. You sure say na flood be that?

Nah swimming pool jare my broda..

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by 49cents(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not Alimosho or Bariga in Lagos, neither is this Aba in Abia or rumokoro in rivers state.
This is not Lekki Phase 1,2, or 3, okokomiako or Lugbe in Abuja
This is the United Kingdom, one of the so called Developed Super Power. This is Exactly what is happening right in the Whole of Europe, Asia, South America and others.

Ladies and Gentlemen, GOD Almighty is Shaking the Earth and the Nations.

It is not about Government do this or that. The Events hitting the Nations today are beyond the Capacity and Capability of the Nations.

We are in the days of Noah and Lot. It is Fire in some nations , its is Biblical Flood in others.
Folks , we are at the brink of Something HUGE. Get Ready for the Sudden Rapture or be left behind to witness the real Wrath on Earth.

Christianity is not about self revelation of God to Humankind....somewhat you are using fear to alone and that is a wrong reduction of the kernel of the Christian claim being God became Man
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by saxha: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
In my next life I must be a white

No, you'll be stuck in heaven, shouting Hallelujah nonstop, while wearing a white garment. grin grin
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Zooposki(f): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

How would you protect yourself from the sun if you have no melanin(dark matter) from the cosmos(heavens).
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by AreaFada2: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
There are Millions of efulefu whites my brother. Not by colour of skin. I see them everywhere. They like to beg black people for money even. Because Na we blacks who know the ups and downs of life that give them alms more and they know from experience.

Just pray that you are lucky to be where things work and you are serious in life too. grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by fifaplayer9: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Childofaking:

So in your own mind, climate change can not be the hand of God ?
If you even want to counter me please counter me with common sense I did not dispute that it might be the case
Climate change is as a result of the long term change in normal weather patterns that have come to define global climates and it is caused by mans overly expansive nature (industries and vehicles) that causes increase in precipitation and sea level rise
Now you can see that it basically caused by mans expansive and industrial nature peace

3 Likes

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Africa is blessed but the leaders are cursed.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by uuzba(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
So this one you are living now, you chose your colour?
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Malawian(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
its coming home.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by frowland(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
parcydrix:

This was not a result of God's "supposed" wrath this happened due to heavy rains and poor drainage/sewer systems.

The guy feasts on ignorant people’s fear. His useless preaching is based on fear and not love.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by streetsoldier1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not Alimosho or Bariga in Lagos, neither is this Aba in Abia or rumokoro in rivers state.
This is the United Kingdom, one of the so called Developed Super Power. This is Exactly what is happening right in the Whole of Europe, Asia, South America and others.

It is not about Government do this or that. The Events hitting the Nations today are beyond the Capacity and Capability of the Nations.

We are in the days of Noah and Lot. It is Fire in some nations , its is Biblical Flood in others.
Folks , we are at the brink of Something HUGE. Get Ready for the Sudden Rapture or be left behind to witness the real Wrath on Earth.

must you mention Alimosho? why not Lekki, Ikoyi and V.I? But you know God wont destroy the world with water again
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by oluwafeolami(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are an ignoramus, always attaching ur boring religion to everything. Don’t you always read your write ups before posting? Flood, tsunamis, earthquake have been happening since time immemorial and the reasons for all these occurrences are not spiritual mr man. Get a life and see beyond religion cos at the end of it all, you will keep fooling urself everytime.

Coming here to say Rapture is coming or face the wrath lol ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by riches4me(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Insult upon injury grin grin grin
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by discusant: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
UK Houses built with wood and plaster board but sold for millions upon millions of pounds, because of stable democracy which makes people from all over the world invest on buying landed property in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by atonement12: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is child's play! The Poseidon tsunami is nothing undecided
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by oluwafeolami(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
fifaplayer9:

If you even want to counter me please counter me with common sense I did not dispute that it might be the case
Climate change is as a result of the long term change in normal weather patterns that have come to define global climates and it is caused by mans overly expansive nature (industries and vehicles) that causes increase in precipitation and sea level rise
Now you can see that it basically caused by mans expansive and industrial nature peace

You Dey mind all these religious fools, as if they didn’t go to secondary school at all. It shows clearly how dull they were when they were in school. You did ordinary basic science in junior class and u were taught about weather.

Most of them went on to study geography in senior class and they can’t still use their secondary brain to understand life without religion. We were taught about rocks( different types and how they were formed). Tsunamis and earthquakes have been in existence even before we were born hence the reason why we were taught. If it has not happened before we won’t know about it. If earthquakes had happened before like 20years ago and it’s happening now so? Na God wan use ham punish us because we do wetin sef? Did we ask him to create us? He created us and said we should enjoy on earth ooo and if we die and don’t live right we go burn for hell fire. Lols these religious fanatics are fools. I am a Christian and I Belive in God only not ur regular nonsense from una pastors.

Bro some of these guys that yarn religious dust are engineers ooo, ask dem if they use prayer or holiness to construct bridges and roads. They must follow what they were taught ni ooo. Mehn bro, thank GOD say u get brain ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
What a disaster sad
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Adakintroy: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
If na Nigeria them go say we no build roads with drainage. So wetin come cus their own now.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by SEGLIZ: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
SOLMICHAEL:

Lols. God's General kor God's Captain ni. grin.. It's funny how you claim to worship a [b]god who destroys people and their homes with flood and fire just to warn them about rapture.

I just hope we stop attributing everything to God. His will is for all men to be saved. He is not interested in the loss of any lives. HE ONLY SAVES. [/b]Selah

you contradicted yourself.

1 Like

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by fifaplayer9: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
oluwafeolami:

You Dey mind all these religious fools, as if they didn’t go to secondary school at all. It shows clearly how dull they were when they were in school. You did ordinary basic science in junior class and u were taught about weather.

Most of them went on to study geography in senior class and they can’t still use their secondary brain to understand life without religion. We were taught about rocks( different types and how they were formed). Tsunamis and earthquakes have been in existence even before we were born hence the reason why we were taught. If it has not happened before we won’t know about it. If earthquakes had happened before like 20years ago and it’s happening now so? Na God wan use ham punish us because we do wetin sef? Did we ask him to create us? He created us and said we should enjoy on earth ooo and if we die and don’t live right we go burn for hell fire. Lols these religious fanatics are fools. I am a Christian and I Belive in God only not ur regular nonsense from una pastors.

Bro some of these guys that yarn religious dust are engineers ooo, ask dem if they use prayer or holiness to construct bridges and roads. They must follow what they were taught ni ooo. Mehn bro, thank GOD say u get brain ooo.
My brother I tire ooohh
And we wonder why Africa lags behind in progress compared to the rest of the world
Even the so called countries that we adopted our religions from they never put religion as the dominant factor they have a can do attitude they believe in God but understand that heaven helps those who help them selves in any thing they do that is why they are so prosperous

3 Likes

Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
uuzba:

So this one you are living now, you chose your colour?
Na Buhari cause am
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
If this was to be in some areas in Lagos State where it hardly get flooded, the govt will roll out it's powerful bulldozers and cranes to come and destroy those buildings citing right of way of water blockage. Nature get angry sometimes and we human must feel it's effect.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
AreaFada2:

There are Millions of efulefu whites my brother. Not by colour of skin. I see them everywhere. They like to beg black people for money even. Because Na we blacks who know the ups and downs of life that give them alms more abs they know from experience.

Just pray that you are lucky to be where things work and you are serious in life too. grin
Na so
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
saxha:

No, you'll be stuck in heaven, shouting Hallelujah nonstop, while wearing a white garment. grin grin
grin
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Angel of God go decide that

In your next life pls don't choose Africa as first choice or second choice

He get why wink
lol
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Morenikeji090:
Sorry for you.. You know if next life white folks gonna be the one to suffer like Africa or more than. Wake up lolz

Dnt blame the guy, once bitten twice shy.
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Kzinne: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Childofaking:

Would you have treated them better if they missed those penalties playing for Nigeria ?

I remember the goal Ayegbeni missed in our world cup game in south africa in 2010. Eleven years later, Nigerians still talk about that goal any time Ayegbeni's name is mentioned.
how can 3 black players miss penalties in one night playing for the same team? Looks suspicious
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Tolani1122(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
In my next life I imust be a white
u can bleech ,bro
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
justosee:

That is what you get when you choose white men countries above your own because of inferiority complex.
They deserve everything they are getting.
What is this one saying
Re: Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) by Oshokalo: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Talk talk(wailer)hope u can see this is a high brow area,for those of u mocking lekki resident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.