Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,565 members, 7,951,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal (1263 Views)

Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Workch: 4:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Without any form of bias, Messi has achieved more than Ronaldo at the national level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by EmptyGarden(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Where una dey see this kai-kai dey drink sef?

1 Like

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by ZIAZI(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2021
That's the bitter truth. Some persons be like "it had to be based on the senior level". Who say make Ronaldo no win something for junior level? I don't even know if he has any.

5 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Kingcalls: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
ZIAZI:
That's the bitter truth. Some persons be like "it had to be based on the senior level". Who say make Ronaldo no win something for junior level? I don't even know if he has any.

U are all delusional clowns ....experienced clowns

1 Like

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2021
OP u're correct o...it is a pity that Penaldo has only been able to win 2 trophies and a golden boot in more than a decade of international football compared to the GOAT grin grin grin
Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by paulolee(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2021
so on point bro...and also messi currently have 3 more trophies generally than cr7 even if cr7 started 2 years before leo did...GOAT

3 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by paulolee(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are all delusional clowns ....experienced clowns
always insulting instead of proving post wrong with ur own facts...dts not good for ur iq

3 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Kingcalls: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:

always insulting instead of proving post wrong with ur own facts...dts not good for ur iq

Thats not an insult....its a fact ... mayb u really Don't comprehend those words

1 Like

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by paulolee(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thats not an insult....its a fact ... mayb u really Don't comprehend those words
his opinion doesnt need dose "facts" ...all u can do is to state ur reasons or facts why u dnt agree with him....dts how intelligent people do counter opinions...

3 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Kingcalls: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:

his opinion doesnt need dose "facts" ...all u can do is to state ur reasons or facts why u dnt agree with him....dts how intelligent people do counter opinions...

If I say I will track from Nigeria to Russia, any sensible person will call me delusional...and some will add clown to it cos it sounds like a joke

How can a reasonable person say messi has achieved more for Argentina than Ronaldo for Portugal....what is there to explain?? U want me to explain to someone why 1+1 =2 or why 2-1 is not 2

1 Like

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Workch: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

If I say I will track from Nigeria to Russia, any sensible person will call me delusional...and some will add clown to it cos it sounds like a joke

How can a reasonable person say messi has achieved more for Argentina than Ronaldo for Portugal....what is there to explain?? U want me to explain to someone why 1+1 =2 or why 2-1 is not 2
Because it doesn’t suit your emotions doesn’t make it wrong

And you don’t understand the op. Your lack comprehension abilities

4 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by OJEEMAH(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:

Attacking and insulting people whose opinion does not massage is myopic view is what gives him/her joy. This simply shows, he/she is a sadist whose opinion is irrelevant in the midst of sensible people. its injurious to be depressed and obsessed at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by parcydrix(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

U still didn't bring any facts to argue or counter what the op said ur just arguing and making noise Upandan undecided. Sometimes it's good to just accept defeat

2 Likes

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Kingcalls: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
parcydrix:

U still didn't bring any facts to argue or counter what the op said ur just arguing and making noise Upandan undecided. Sometimes it's good to just accept defeat

If u are smart enough ..u will grab
Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by ojaysam25(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
All this dwarf fan self...no player in modern history has achieve more for his national team than ronaldo...check every record he is there....south america dash messi copas suddenly he has achieve more than ronaldo in international football....delusional folks.

1 Like

Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by Workch: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2021
ojaysam25:
All this dwarf fan self...no player in modern history has achieve more for his national team than ronaldo...check every record he is there....south america dash messi copas suddenly he has achieve more than ronaldo in international football....delusional folks.
Well, medal table says otherwise
Re: List: Messi Has Achieved More With Argentina Than Ronaldo With Portugal by MaxiB1242: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Ronaldo is no were match Messi.. So he should'nt be mentioned were Messi is call... You people should be comparing him with the likes of Neymar and Hazard.. Ronaldo was Lucky enough that he came to madrid and won trophies which gave him the edge above those two guys... And which Neymar would have done too asuming he was there...
If Ronaldo is good then he should take his Portugal team to world cup final in Qatar then i will beleive he is the greatest of all time..

(1) (Reply)

Should I Challenge Samuel Peter? / Yakubu Hits 100th English Goal! / Top 10 Most Eccentric World Cup Goalkeepers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.