Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Spiritual Protection Guaranteed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Protection Guaranteed! (140 Views)

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Protection Guaranteed! by kpakpandoN(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2021
The promises of God in Christ are Yea and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20); this means that any promise God makes to all believers in Christ will definitely come to pass. Isaiah 26:1-3 also says:
In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; Salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. Open ye the gates, That the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: Because he trusteth in thee.

For a fellow to enjoy this benevolence however, some conditions must be met. Firstly, you must be born again (John 3:3,5). Secondly, you must believe every word that proceeds from the mouth of God – that is faith. You can prove that you believe in God’s word by obeying it. James 1:22-25 says “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves… but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

When a man does the will of God as contained in His word, he is emboldened to trust the Lord for his miracles. Remember the story of Daniel? After he was thrown in the den of lions, the king went early in the morning to confirm that the God of Daniel is great and mighty. He asked “…O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?” (Daniel 6:20). Instead of the lions roaring back at the king, it was Daniel who replied with the voice of triumph. He said “…My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt” (Daniel 6:21-22). Daniel’s experience was in line with the word of the Lord in Isaiah 43:2 which says:
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Kindly note however, that Daniel was able to enjoy God’s protection because he lived a life of holiness. Isaiah 59:1-2 clearly shows that iniquity prevents God from saving a person. From this day onward, divine protection will be your portion in Jesus’ name. Ensure however, that you are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High, in righteousness (Psalm 91:1-3).
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

God's Own Blood; Scriptures Explaining Scriptures / Give Your Life To Christ Heresy / Watch The Moment A Man Wanted To Prove What God Cannot Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.