Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! (3445 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Charles Okocha & Son Step Out In Style In US After Sugery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by Thekokoroomno1: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Woman who says she is also a nurse self extract huge amount of fluid after complications from surgery of the abdomen she had occurred due to overeating. Watch full clip here: @eugenesblog9ja

1 Like

Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by lazkizz(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Ewweee
Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by okomile(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Use your money buy rubbish

Enjoy yourself

I like the way God created me and for me me me alone ooooo grin
Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by xpressionx(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Women destroying themselves by themselves.
Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by Romanoff(f): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Is it a gastric bypass or BBL?

The answer will determine if I'll show some sympathy or not.
Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by thorpido(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Which one is overeating?
Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2021
The funny part of all dis surgery thing.its not like they are doing it for them to be admired by men.rather, to be admired by their fellow women.

Cos all the ones that i know, that did it are still single.

1 Like

Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by crazymommy(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2021
donbachi:
The funny part of all dis surgery thing.its not like they are doing it for them to be admired by men.rather, to be admired by their fellow women.

Cos all the ones that i know, that did it are still single.
THAT IS A BIG FAT LIE....MANY OF THEM DO IT FOR MEN AND THE REASON WHY THEY ARE SINGLE AND NOT MARRIED IS BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE FOCUSED MORE ON FINDING SUGAR DADDIES AND RICH BOYFRIENDS...

1 Like

Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by donbachi(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2021
crazymommy:
THAT IS A BIG FAT LIE....MANY OF THEM DO IT FOR MEN AND THE REASON WHY THEY ARE SINGLE AND NOT MARRIED IS BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE FOCUSED MORE ON FINDING SUGAR DADDIES AND RICH BOYFRIENDS...
And they spends millions of naira to have big bumbum and breast.imagine if such millions are put into a business venture.and not body surgeries to get sugardaddies and rich boyfriends..u think am nau!
Why support self deceit.
Go and read about oprah winfrey,mechelle pfeiffer,kristen noel,charlotte tilbury and co.all have built business empires.naija women dey build bumbum empire wey ground go chop oneday.

4 Likes

Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by crazymommy(f): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2021
donbachi:
And they spends millions of naira to have big bumbum and breast.imagine if such millions are put into a business venture.and not body surgeries to get sugardaddies and rich boyfriends..u think am nau!
Why support self deceit.
Go and read about oprah winfrey,mechelle pfeiffer,kristen noel,charlotte tilbury and co.all have built business empires.naija women dry build bumbum empire wry ground go chop oneday.
Let them continue to be foolish since they have decided to remain foolish...

1 Like

Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by chiiraq802(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe weh love to suck Nigerian girls Kpekus.

Tea don ready ooooo.....

Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
For what?
Re: Sugery Gone Wrong! Woman Extracts Lots Of Fluid From Her V*gina After Surgery! by Echowas: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Women are never contended with what they have
Give them beautiful eyebrows.. they'll shave it off
Give them small firm breasts, they do surgery on it
Give them nice eyelids... They apple huge eyelashes
Give them good ass.. they'll do surgery on it
Give them tummy angry they will Stella obasanjo the belle

(1) (Reply)

Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud / Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University / Photos:cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.