Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs (384 Views)

Iphone 14 Pro And 14 Pro Max Available For Sale / Apple Airpods Pro Review And Price In Nigeria / Seven (7) Pieces Of Iphone XS Max Available For Sale BRAND NEW!! SOLD OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs by GLReocord: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Purchase Original Airpods Pro Max in Wholesale quantity !

Previously, I advertised Original Airpods Pro gifted to me by my Manufacturer. The good news is... THEY CURRENTLY HAVE ORIGINAL AIRPOD PRO MAX ! Yes. I can direct you to my contact in China that will sell you Original. (That is if you want to buy over 100 pcs)

What is my profit like ?
Let me burst your brain. Do you know that computer village boys use my connection to purchase thier original apple accessories ? Yes. This product cost $185 currently and sold for $500+. Just look at the profit margin, over 250%+ profit.

How will I make payments ?
Simple. You aren't paying to anybody's account, payments will be made through Alibaba (Your fund is 100% safe. You can demand a refund and you'll get paid in full). After discussing with the Manager, then he'll forward you the product link were you'll make payments.

Get connected to a verified Supplier in China that will deliver to your doorstep

Why choose me ?
* Quality Assurance:
Get the best durable products and all the quality features.
* Affordable Price:
Buy at Wholesale price and make good profit.
* Get a verified connection:
Purchase from the best in the Business.
-
Message me let's talk �: Whatsapp: (+234) (8138) (497) (067)

Re: Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs by GLReocord: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Send me a WhatsApp message so I can transfer you to my Manufacturer
Re: Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs by GLReocord: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Start making good profit selling this gadget
Re: Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs by GLReocord: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
I'm still here
Re: Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs by GLReocord: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
I sold a great number of Airpods Pro last year and also gave some away at a good price because I was gifted by my Manufacturer
Re: Wholesale Airpods Pro Max Available For Buyers Buying Over 100pcs by GLReocord: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Be among the few to have this product in stock.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Pro For Sale. 3gig Ram And 32 Gig Rom. Fingerprint / 3months Old Google Pixel 3A For Sale / Airtel Guaranteed Cash Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.