Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Eagle Sweep Nigeria Limited - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Eagle Sweep Nigeria Limited (209 Views)

Magnus Media Nigeria Limited Announces The Release Of Idoff SMART BUSINESS CARD / Original 32gb Eagle Memory Card For Sales 2.5k / GSM Gateways | Voip 3G Gateways | Voip 4G Gateways | Yeastar Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eagle Sweep Nigeria Limited by odimsgreat: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
I called a close friend of mine today who has been owing me. He told me he didn't have cash but would make a transfer of 2go credits instead. I did not know exactly whether to smile or frown. It was annoyingly funny.

The truth is, despite the speedy advancement in technology, many still insist on staying put on the same spot. Many still live with the 20th-century realities when we are already in 2021. Are you one of them? Do you still use the fire extinguisher cylinders while others have moved to the Eagle Fire Balls? Do you still use the risky handheld temperature checker when others have moved on for the Walk Through Temperature Scanner? Do your staff still have to write attendance on entering the office when others are using the Facetime Attendant for an automated sign-in? Are you moving with the trend or you are long left behind?

Always move with the trend!

(1) (Reply)

Grade 1 Us Used Dell 4500 Intel Precision Core I5 Laptop @ 65k / If You Are Tired Of Operating Your Gate By Hand, Here Is A Great Alternative / Hp Pavilion 14 x360, 8GB RAM, 256GB b SSD, 10th Gen Core i5-10210U Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.