Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

14yrs Old Girl Died Of Infection After A Used Condom Was Found Inside Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14yrs Old Girl Died Of Infection After A Used Condom Was Found Inside Her (633 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14yrs Old Girl Died Of Infection After A Used Condom Was Found Inside Her by octavia007: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
A 14- year- old student of Premiere Academy, Lugbe, Abuja, has died of an infection after a condom was reportedly found in her private parts.

The story of the secondary school teenager has raised a lot of. controversies and social media reactions from Nigerians.

How It All Started

The Senior Secondary School One Student (SS1) identified as Karen- Happuch Akpagher, was believed to have been abused se×ually before her mother, Mrs. Vihimga Akpagher, withdrew her from school on 19 June 2021, for treatment. Unfortunately, Karen died two days later at a hospital in Wuse 2 area of Abuja.

Mrs Akpagher, while speaking to journalists disclosed that some days before her death, she had received a distress call from her daughter asking her to come and take her home from the school because she was sick.

She said her daughter remained adamant and even cried that she wanted to go home, despite the school’s unwillingness to release the pupil and assurances that there was no need to panic.

Mrs Akpagher said, ” When I called the principal, he said my daughter would need to be isolated for five days (upon return). I felt let me go home since the school said they could take care of her. On my way home, my daughter called back through the school phone and asked where I was. I told her I came but turned back and she started crying.

” So, I got angry and asked her why she is stressing me since she would be returning home soon for holidays. So, she asked to speak with her uncle. She said, ‘ you people don’t know why I am asking you to come to pick me and you are leaving. “

The devastated mother said the house mother of the school had informed her that Karen could barely walk a day before and advised that she should be taken to the hospital for a proper medical check-up.

Mrs Akpagher said, she picked up her daughter but when she was brought home, she acted usual and seemed withdrawn.

” When we got home, she wasn’t her usual happy self. She switched off all the lights. She could not even look at us in the face… She slept throughout that day and ate some food.

” But by the early morning of Monday (June 21), I saw her condition had deteriorated and took her to the hospital and while examining her, the doctor saw a discharge, tested the discharge, and saw that it was a condom that was left in her. They tested her urine and saw that it contained sperm and like that, infection and sepsis led to her death, ” Mrs. Akpagher added.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/sad-story-of-of-how-a-14-year-old-girl-died-of-infection-after-a-used-condom-was-reportedly-found-in-her-prvte-part/

Re: 14yrs Old Girl Died Of Infection After A Used Condom Was Found Inside Her by badboyTee(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: 14yrs Old Girl Died Of Infection After A Used Condom Was Found Inside Her by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wow and some parents think boarding school is safer for kids...

But why dispose condom inside the girl

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Caught While Attempting To Steal Generator In Ibadan / Married Woman Abducts 8-year Old Love Child During Birthday / Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Bag(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.