Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,396 members, 7,917,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) (53652 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kiasa:

So you don't want to marry a Nigerian woman, there are other women you can marry. Why must the woman always have to be white for you guys? Marrying a white is not a prize, they bring more trouble than you can imagine.

That is what our parents have been brainwashing us with ever since we where kids. It's like the saying which says;
If you drink coconut water your brain will block. grin grin

I am wiser now. There are some Nigerian women you will marry and they won't bring only trouble but hell to you right here on Earth.

I hold nothing againt Nigerian women. But I am not marrying them and one of the numerous reasons is they ain't just my taste. And even if I should marry one. It would only be from my state.

Lastly, you need to change your mentality there are good people, bad people, troublesome people and people that brings trouble everywhere.
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kiasa: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danisaint112:

That is what our parents have been brainwashing us with ever since we where kids. It's like the saying which says;
If you drink coconut water your brain will block. grin grin

I am wiser now. There are some Nigerian women you will marry and they won't bring only trouble but hell to you right here on Earth.

I hold nothing againt Nigerian women. But I am not marrying them and one of the numerous reasons is they ain't just my taste. And even if I should marry one. It would only be from my state.

Lastly, you need to change your mentality there are good people, bad people, troublesome people and people that brings trouble everywhere.
You know you have a nerve to tell me to change my mentality about white people while you put Nigerian women in a bad light and put others at such high standards. You and your parents need to be un-brainwashed by a pychiatrist.

To quote you "There are good people, bad people, troublesome people and people that bring trouble everywhere" including white people. Shame on your parents for teaching you the foolishness that they are better than you.
Lastly, when you have children don't teach them the nonsense that your parents taught you because it's a false narrative and a disgrace to you and your children.
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kiasa:

You know you have a nerve to tell me to change my mentality about white people while you put Nigerian women in a bad light and put others at such high standards. You and your parents need to be un-brainwashed by a pychiatrist.

To quote you "There are good people, bad people, troublesome people and people that bring trouble everywhere" including white people. Shame on your parents for teaching you the foolishness that they are better than you.
Lastly, when you have children don't teach them the nonsense that your parents taught you because it's a false narrative and a disgrace to you and your children.

Wow! Just wow! So much anger and rage. What part of the post got you angry? Because it seems you read to attack and not to understand. I would assume it is the "change your mentality part."

First question; Did you see me write directly or indirectly "my parent taught me to value the white over we Africans?"

Second question; How did I put Nigerian women In a bad light? I don't like the character and mentality of most of them. How is that painting Nigerian women in bad light?

You actually have no point but just felt replying me was necessary. You should read well next time rather than letting your emotions get a hold of you.
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kiasa: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danisaint112:

Wow! Just wow! So much anger and rage. What part of the post got you angry? Because it seems you read to attack and not to understand. I would assume it is the "change your mentality part."

First question; Did you see me write directly or indirectly "my parent taught me to value the white over we Africans?"

Second question; How did I put Nigerian women In a bad light? I don't like the character and mentality of most of them. How is that painting Nigerian women in bad light?

You actually have no point but just felt replying me was necessary. You should read well next time rather than letting your emotions get a hold of you.

1. WOW!!! Why must you people always assume someone is angry because they debunk something you posted?

2. I asked you "why do you guys always seek white girls when you aren't interested in Nigerian girls?" I said "there are other women besides them" I said "Marrying a white girl isn't a prize" and you responded "That's what our parents has brainwashed us with ever since we were kids but I have grown wiser."

3. Regarding Nigerian women, you stated "I don't like the character and mentality of MOST of them" when there's no way you could know MOST of them which makes your statement invalid. I stated that white girls can be more trouble than you can imagine, a statement you didn't like.

You then began to go on a rant and stated "I should change my mentality because people could be troublesome everywhere" which is true including white people.

I found it odd that you could post that in the defense of white girls while complaining about the character and mentality of Nigerian women when other women can have the same faults especially the girls you were defending.

4. It seems you are the one who got emotional because I posted something you didn't agree with. You should read my comments without letting your emotions take over you, next time just take a few deep breaths and ponder what I stated before replying to me. It really is that simple.
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Kiasa:

1. WOW!!! Why must you people always assume someone is angry because they debunk something you posted?

2. I asked you "why do you guys always seek white girls when you aren't interested in Nigerian girls?" I said "there are other women besides them" I said "Marrying a white girl isn't a prize" and you responded "That's what our parents has brainwashed us with ever since we were kids but I have grown wiser."

3. Regarding Nigerian women, you stated "I don't like the character and mentality of MOST of them" when there's no way you could know MOST of them which makes your statement invalid. I stated that white girls can be more trouble than you can imagine, a statement you didn't like.

You then began to go on a rant and stated "I should change my mentality because people could be troublesome everywhere" which is true including white people.

I found it odd that you could post that in the defense of white girls while complaining about the character and mentality of Nigerian women when other women can have the same faults especially the girls you were defending.

4. It seems you are the one who got emotional because I posted something you didn't agree with. You should read my comments without letting your emotions take over you, next time just take a few deep breaths and ponder what I stated before replying to me. It really is that simple.

From what you just penned down it seems you are very good at lying. And that is without even considering the embarrassment if being proved wrong.

Firstly, I replied with you with a laugh emoji without any form of anger or the use of harsh word.
Telling someone to change their mentality is not an insult. It simply means think the other way round or think about something from two sides.

While you were busy telling me how me and my parents need to be unbrainwashed by a psychiatrist ( meaning both I and my parents are fools), you went on to say shame on them for teaching me the foolishness that they are Better than me (Now clearly stating they are fools), lastly, you told me not teach my kids the nonsense they taught me.

And after all this, you have the impetus to type; "I am the one who got emotional?" I mean, if you can't analyze and comprehend "your own statement" is it mine that you will be able to?

You know I have heard enough reason to loose it. i.e insult the hell out of you. Because you have insulted my parent not once but multiple times.

But I have decided to keep my cool not because I don't know what to say but because I believe it always better to have a sane discussing than a lousy one engulfed with hate. Which in many cases people don't learn anything from.

At first it was just too hard for you to comprehend I was trying to say my parents was once on the same page with you. It seems you have understanding problem though.

Oh yes! I don't know most Nigerian girls but there is something we call "mentality" which I have always emphasized on. And it goes with a community, tribe/race, a country and sometimes even a continent.

Go and read about the hard and underserved lifestyle of the North-Koreans because of their mentality before you reply me again.

But before I leave you, let me drop one of the numerous mentality of Nigerian women in form a question;

When last did you see a Nigerian woman buy her husband a car?

I'm sure you are cracking your brain right now. Well that because most Nigerian women feel their husband or Nigerian men don't deserve it. This is almost same with all African women.

But with the whites, it's a norm. As long as they love you, you treat them right, and they have the money, they would get you one for you without minding the consequences.

But for Nigerian women even if they love you and have the money to do so they would feel it is waste of money.

Instead! Opt for the normal boxers and singlet or perfume. LMAOBut this time around they would tell you they bought if from Gucci stores.

The reasons you hear about white girls buying cars for their husband sometimes even lover is because they bought an expensive car. But trust me I have friends in abroad who attest to the fact that it is a norm over there.

Now that is one of the numerous reasons why I might not marry a Nigerian woman.
Note: I might not. Not that I won't. If you can remember I said even if I would I will do so from my state or maybe from my tribe and that is if she posses the qualities I want in a woman.

Again read the history of the North-Koreans and their sufferings today because of their mentality. I think with that you will have a deep understanding of the word mentality and why one should change their mind about engaging in something if it is not suitable with them.

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kiasa: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Danisaint112:

From what you just penned down it seems you are very good at lying. And that is without even considering the embarrassment if being proved wrong.

Firstly, I replied with you with a laugh emoji without any form of anger or the use of harsh word.
Telling someone to change their mentality is not an insult. It simply means think the other way round or think about something from two sides.

While you were busy telling me how me and my parents need to be unbrainwashed by a psychiatrist ( meaning both I and my parents are fools), you went on to say shame on them for teaching me the foolishness that they are Better than me (Now clearly stating they are fools), lastly, you told me not teach my kids the nonsense they taught me.

And after all this, you have the impetus to type; "I am the one who got emotional?" I mean, if you can't analyze and comprehend "your own statement" is it mine that you will be able to?

You know I have heard enough reason to loose it. i.e insult the hell out of you. Because you have insulted my parent not once but multiple times.

But I have decided to keep my cool not because I don't know what to say but because I believe it always better to have a sane discussing than a lousy one engulfed with hate. Which in many cases people don't learn anything from.

At first it was just too hard for you to comprehend I was trying to say my parents was once on the same page with you. It seems you have understanding problem though.

Oh yes! I don't know most Nigerian girls but there is something we call "mentality" which I have always emphasized on. And it goes with a community, tribe/race, a country and sometimes even a continent.

Go and read about the hard and underserved lifestyle of the North-Koreans because of their mentality before you reply me again.

But before I leave you, let me drop one of the numerous mentality of Nigerian women in form a question;

When last did you see a Nigerian woman buy her husband a car?

I'm sure you are cracking your brain right now. Well that because most Nigerian women feel their husband or Nigerian men don't deserve it. This is almost same with all African women.

But with the whites, it's a norm. As long as they love you, you treat them right, and they have the money, they would get you one for you without minding the consequences.

But for Nigerian women even if they love you and have the money to do so they would feel it is waste of money.

Instead! Opt for the normal boxers and singlet or perfume. LMAOBut this time around they would tell you they bought if from Gucci stores.

The reasons you hear about white girls buying cars for their husband sometimes even lover is because they bought an expensive car. But trust me I have friends in abroad who attest to the fact that it is a norm over there.

Now that is one of the numerous reasons why I might not marry a Nigerian woman.
Note: I might not. Not that I won't. If you can remember I said even if I would I will do so from my state or maybe from my tribe and that is if she posses the qualities I want in a woman.

Again read the history of the North-Koreans and their sufferings today because of their p. I think with that you will have a deep understanding of the word mentality and why one o change the#4ir mind about engaging in something if it is not suitable with them.

#1. What lie did I tell and what did you prove me wrong about?

#2 Who are you to tell me to change my mentality about white girls being more troublesome than you can imagine when I know this to be a fact?

#3 I never said your parents were fools those words came from you, I said you and your parents need to be un-brainwashed by the notion that getting a white is a prize, something YOU said was brainwashed into your brain ever since you were kids by your parents, who were probably brainwashed by their parents.

#4 My statement was very clear, I'm sorry you lack comprehension skills. Pointing out the mistake of your parents isn't an insult to them it's just pointing out a mistake, there's no need to lose your mind up in here. grin

#5. You are now saying you were trying to say that your parents were on the same page as myself but that isn't what you stated, don't take it out on me because you have a problem articulating. undecided

#6. The lifestyle and mentality of the North Koreans aren't my concern so I will pass on that.

#7. What part of the western world are white women buying cars for their husbands, I assure you it isn't the US unless the money belongs to her husband from the jump? grin Your friend isn't being honest with you.

FYI that car purchased for the husband belongs to both of them if they are in the US, besides, you should be able to buy your own car and not depend on a woman. That's a sorry excuse not to marry your own women. undecided
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Kiasa:

#1. What lie did I tell and what did you prove me wrong about?

#2 Who are you to tell me to change my mentality about white girls being more troublesome than you can imagine when I know this to be a fact?

#3 I never said your parents were fools those words came from you, I said you and your parents need to be un-brainwashed by the notion that getting a white is a prize, something YOU said was brainwashed into your brain ever since you were kids by your parents, who were probably brainwashed by their parents.

#4 My statement was very clear, I'm sorry you lack comprehension skills. Pointing out the mistake of your parents isn't an insult to them it's just pointing out a mistake, there's no need to lose your mind up in here. grin

#5. You are now saying you were trying to say that your parents were on the same page as myself but that isn't what you stated, don't take it out on me because you have a problem articulating. undecided

#6. The lifestyle and mentality of the North Koreans aren't my concern so I will pass on that.

#7. What part of the western world are white women buying cars for their husbands, I assure you it isn't the US unless the money belongs to her husband from the jump? grin Your friend isn't being honest with you.

FYI that car purchased for the husband belongs to both of them if they are in the US, besides, you should be able to buy your own car and not depend on a woman. That's a sorry excuse not to marry your own women. undecided

You are kind of funny person. And lie twister too. Very good in twisting an already said lie. The fact I just observed.

What did you mean when you said;
"shame on my parents for teaching me the foolishness that they are Better than me?"

You know I was waiting for you to also defend that part with another lie as usual but you didn't hoping I won't remember. And that's because you clearly stated they are fools.

You know I was also waiting for you to drop a point on why you think they (the whites) come with more troubles than Nigerian/African girls but you didn't. Instead you only try to use the things I said to attack me. Which makes you even more pointless.

My stand has always been that this things are everywhere but you believe it more with the whites. Because you are African and probably a woman. cheesy

And for you to say you have no business reading about the Korean Lifestyle, shows you are ignorant. A wise person will read and then counter my points or be educated. tongue

Lastly, I made no mistake saying you have understanding issues. You trully do cheesy

Cause if you don't, you will definitely know I was trying to say the whites get you more expensive and valuable gifts than most Africans if they feel you deserve it. Must I say it direct before you understand undecided

You are probably speaking from stories but I'm speaking from real life experience. You never made any point since the beginning of this conversation other than use what I said to to attack me.

grin why am I even replying you. You know what? Goodluck with your mentality. And I won't reply you again whether or you make a point or say shit. Nature/life will educate you someday.

Adios! cool
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kiasa: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2021
Danisaint112:

You are kind of funny person. And lie twister too. Very good in twisting an already said lie. The fact I just observed.

What did you mean when you said;
"shame on my parents for teaching me the foolishness that they are Better than me?"

You know I was waiting for you to also defend that part with another lie as usual but you didn't hoping I won't remember. And that's because you clearly stated they are fools.

You know I was also waiting for you to drop a point on why you think they (the whites) come with more troubles than Nigerian/African girls but you didn't. Instead you only try to use the things I said to attack me. Which makes you even more pointless.

My stand has always been that this things are everywhere but you believe it more with the whites. Because you are African and probably a woman. cheesy

And for you to say you have no business reading about the Korean Lifestyle, shows you are ignorant. A wise person will read and then counter my points or be educated. tongue

Lastly, I made no mistake saying you have understanding issues. You trully do cheesy

Cause if you don't, you will definitely know I was trying to say the whites get you more expensive and valuable gifts than most Africans if they feel you deserve it. Must I say it direct before you understand undecided

You are probably speaking from stories but I'm speaking from real life experience. You never made any point since the beginning of this conversation other than use what I said to to attack me.

grin why am I even replying you. You know what? Goodluck with your mentality. And I won't reply you again whether or you make a point or say shit. Nature/life will educate you someday.

Adios! cool

No bruh, you don't get to make these false accusations then run away and hide your head in the sand like an ostrich. cool

1. If you are going to continue to call me a liar at least highlight the lie in my statement so I will know what caused your emotional breakdown. shocked

2. I meant exactly what I stated, "Shame on your parents for teaching you such foolishness that they are better than you". I never stated your parents were fools, learn the difference. I will not go over this again with you. undecided

3. I stated that white girls are more troublesome than you imagine, did I have to tell you that I live amongst them? You never came with any facts about them buying expensive gifts for their husbands or lovers other than that's what your friend told you.

White girls aren't angels sent from the heavens, they are regular girls who behave just like every other race of women. undecided

4. Being disinterested in the mentality of the Koreans and your take on it doesn't make me ignorant it only makes me disinterested because I'm not concern with the Koreans nor your opinion of them. undecided

5. I made no mistakes saying you lack comprehension skills because you really do. You obviously know nothing about whites other than what you see on TV or the crap your lying friends tell you about them, it's just another form of brainwashing, but you're going to learn today. undecided

There are white pieces of poo just like there are black/other pieces of poo. There is absolutely nothing special about them, NOTHING!!!
I am not speaking of stories like yourself I'm speaking from up close in your face experience, you don't live in the US without seeing who they really are, especially the White Supremacists. FYI, I never attacked you. undecided

6. Nature/life is supposed to teach us everyday like I'm teaching you something you didn't known, right now, it's up to you to accept the truth or continue the delusion. sad

The US is a very beautiful country but along with that beauty comes some ugliness you couldn't fathom. undecided

Now you can run along and stick your head back in the sand. undecided
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kiasa:

No bruh, you don't get to make these false accusations then run away and hide your head in the sand like an ostrich. cool

1. If you are going to continue to call me a liar at least highlight the lie in my statement so I will know what caused your emotional breakdown. shocked

2. I meant exactly what I stated, "Shame on your parents for teaching you such foolishness that they are better than you". I never stated your parents were fools, learn the difference. I will not go over this again with you. undecided

3. I stated that white girls are more troublesome than you imagine, did I have to tell you that I live amongst them? You never came with any facts about them buying expensive gifts for their husbands or lovers other than that's what your friend told you.

White girls aren't angels sent from the heavens, they are regular girls who behave just like every other race of women. undecided

4. Being disinterested in the mentality of the Koreans and your take on it doesn't make me ignorant it only makes me disinterested because I'm not concern with the Koreans nor your opinion of them. undecided

5. I made no mistakes saying you lack comprehension skills because you really do. You obviously no nothing about whites other than what you see on TV or the crap your lying friends tell you about them, it's just another form of brainwashing, but you're going to learn today. undecided

There are white pieces of poo just like there are black/other pieces of poo. There is absolutely nothing special about them, NOTHING!!!
I am not speaking of stories like yourself I'm speaking from up close in your face experience, you don't live in the US without seeing who they really are, especially the White Supremacists. FYI, I never attacked you. undecided

6. Nature/life is supposed to teach us everyday like I'm teaching you something you didn't known, right now, it's up to you to accept the truth or continue the delusion. sad

The US is a very beautiful country but along with that beauty comes some ugliness you couldn't fathom. undecided

Now you can run along and stick your head back in the sand. undecided

Damn! You felt pained right? smiley I didn't want to reply you again but I have say this before I go off. You still proved no point. All what you said is nothing but rubbish...

I mean what is the difference between this and what I have been saying all along?
Kiasa:

And how does supremacy relate with what we are saying? I'm talking about relationship, love and marriage and you are bringing, dictatorship and the domination mindset (supremacy) of a country into this. Mehn! You can argue pointlessly ooo.

Ask me again I would still say you got no point. And learn/remember this, just incase you are ignorant of it;

You don't judge all whites with your experience or thought about Americans or one of them. Unless you are sure most of that particular race have the same mindset/mentality.

I mentioned the act of gifting valuable and expensive gifts like a multi-million car cause it's a norm in the white man land. i.e for women.

But something that would be given a thousand thought by African women even if they have the money. If you will tell yourself the truth, you yourself will give you it a thousand thought if you are a Nigerian woman.

If the supremacists in their soceity is the reason you think they are more trouble than Nigerians/African girls then you are far from reality.

I might not leave in abroad now. But that does not mean I can't be informed about them.

Therefore speaking from just TV shows or fairytales. I have said this before, I have many family members. Not one, not two, not even four, who married white women. And are all leaving peacefully with them.

An uncle of mine who went to China for a business, fell in love with a Phillipina there. Brought her back to Nigeria and married her.

Things went sour shortly, even before she gave birth but the young lady stayed with him during thick and thin and that is leaving in a single room, with a public toilet, with 4 kids which she later gave birth to. shocking right!

But today the table has turned. He is so blessed right now that he not only lives in Maitama, Abuja. but owns a house there. I don't need you to believe this. Only God will bear me witness on this.

One thing he told my mum was that our thought about most White girls is not what it is. That his mindset changed when he visited China and philliphine.

Why I'm I telling you this? The soceity has made us to believe that whites girls are more troubles than we think. Just like you clearly stated, which from my recent research and real live experiences, it is false!

And please when you want to engage in this "arguement" not a conversation anymore please stop mentioning Americans, don't even mention U.K as a whole. They are not in my list of dream countries. I am not the "follow the public type." I am the unique type who have preferences.

Does supremacists exist? The answer is yes and I can point out countries that are supremacists in nature. Not all. They ain't even up to 10% of the white p0pulation.

Look, I can do this all day but I believe time should be spent for other things. But if you still think you have a point and not baseless arguemens, then drop them. I will counter them.

Peace be with you.
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kiasa: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Danisaint112:

Damn! You felt pained right? smiley I didn't want to reply you again but I have say this before I go off. You still proved no point. All what you said is nothing but rubbish...

I mean what is the difference between this and what I have been saying all along?

And how does supremacy relate with what we are saying? I'm talking about relationship, love and marriage and you are bringing, dictatorship and the domination mindset (supremacy) of a country into this. Mehn! You can argue pointlessly ooo.

Ask me again I would still say you got no point. And learn/remember this, just incase you are ignorant of it;

You don't judge all whites with your experience or thought about Americans or one of them. Unless you are sure most of that particular race have the same mindset/mentality.

I mentioned the act of gifting valuable and expensive gifts like a multi-million car cause it's a norm in the white man land. i.e for women.

But something that would be given a thousand thought by African women even if they have the money. If you will tell yourself the truth, you yourself will give you it a thousand thought if you are a Nigerian woman.

If the supremacists in their soceity is the reason you think they are more trouble than Nigerians/African girls then you are far from reality.

I might not leave in abroad now. But that does not mean I can't be informed about them.

Therefore speaking from just TV shows or fairytales. I have said this before, I have many family members. Not one, not two, not even four, who married white women. And are all leaving peacefully with them.

An uncle of mine who went to China for a business, fell in love with a Phillipina there. Brought her back to Nigeria and married her.

Things went sour shortly, even before she gave birth but the young lady stayed with him during thick and thin and that is leaving in a single room, with a public toilet, with 4 kids which she later gave birth to. shocking right!

But today the table has turned. He is so blessed right now that he not only lives in Maitama, Abuja. but owns a house there. I don't need you to believe this. Only God will bear me witness on this.

One thing he told my mum was that our thought about most White girls is not what it is. That his mindset changed when he visited China and philliphine.

Why I'm I telling you this? The soceity has made us to believe that whites girls are more troubles than we think. Just like you clearly stated, which from my recent research and real live experiences, it is false!

And please when you want to engage in this "arguement" not a conversation anymore please stop mentioning Americans, don't even mention U.K as a whole. They are not in my list of dream countries. I am not the "follow the public type." I am the unique type who have preferences.

Does supremacists exist? The answer is yes and I can point out countries that are supremacists in nature. Not all. They ain't even up to 10% of the white p0pulation.

Look, I can do this all day but I believe time should be spent for other things. But if you still think you have a point and not baseless arguemens, then drop them. I will counter them.

Peace be with you.

I'm not going to continue this conversation with you because like I said in the beginning, there's a lot of unbrainwashing to be done with you, you need professional reprogramming and I'm not a pychiatrist but I can say he/she has her/his hands full with you.

PS.. your hypocrisy is amazing, I shouldn't judge all white people by my experience but that's exactly what you're doing with Nigerian women. undecided

Come to think about it, you're judging white people by someone else's experience and you have no experience with them of your own yet you undermine my real life experience because it's different from how you imagine them in your head. My reality vs. your fantasy. SMH grin

White girls get divorced more than any women in the US.

Later!!
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Kiasa:

I'm not going to continue this conversation with you because like I said in the beginning, there's a lot of unbrainwashing to be done with you, you need professional reprogramming and I'm not a pychiatrist but I can say he/she has her/his hands full with you.

PS.. your hypocrisy is amazing, I shouldn't judge all white people by my experience but that's exactly what you're doing with Nigerian women. undecided

Come to think about it, you're judging white people by someone else's experience and you have no experience with them of your own yet you undermine my real life experience because it's different from how you imagine them in your head. My reality vs. your fantasy. SMH grin

White girls get divorced more than any women in the US.

Later!!

I might not have lived with whites in Abroad, but I work with whites, as a young entrepreneur, my business here is based with whites. So do I have both female and male white mentors.

"Don't judge all white people with the experience you have with one of them unless you know it is something the are all known for (mentality and lifestyle)." This has always been my stand.

But you have always been: "One brings more trouble than the other." Which I disagreed but you decided to twist the narrative recently by saying;

"There are poo/feaces on both side." and that is when you were indirectly admitted you have been proved wrong but refused to admit you were. Kind of funny grin

As far as I am concerned, the only little point you have managed to make ever since the begining of this arguement is saying, whites divorce more than Africans. Which if we should research thoroughly, we will discover high divorce rate is capped at some of the some countries.

Yes, you are right. But the whites is what I have decided to go for, and for other reasons which I won't mention here to avoid another lengthy baseless and pointless arguement from you.

And Me going for them is not because I believe my fellow blacks or Nigerians bring more trouble like you think on the white side, but some reasons which will be known to me from now on.

Also there are something each sides are known for (mentality and lifestyle) which I mentioned on the Nigerian women side and have boldly stated Continously, I would only marry one if she lacks those bad qualities/differ.

Lastly, anyone can lay claims the stay in abroad and some of us would believe. Besides this a faceless forum. But that aside...

Look I am not a fool as you outrightly think. I'm very calculative and reserve when making a comment in a public space cause I know there are learned people in this online space who might challenge me with my words and end up embarrassing me.

Unlike you who spew trash and all kind of insult you dim fit, twisting lies and claiming you never did. You are beginning to act like APC government.

Seriously speaking, You are the one who needs a lot of unbrainwashing to be done. You are very far from reality due to your lack of interest for knowledge and understanding/comprehension skills.

Wisdom is the best teacher not just experience. Get it and you learn how to speak in public.

Annyeong!
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kiasa: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Danisaint112:

I might not have lived with whites in Abroad, but I work with whites, as a young entrepreneur, my business here is based with whites. So do I have both female and male white mentors.

"Don't judge all white people with the experience you have with one of them unless you know it is something the are all known for (mentality and lifestyle)." This has always been my stand.

But you have always been: "One brings more trouble than the other." Which I disagreed but you decided to twist the narrative recently by saying;

"There are poo/feaces on both side." and that is when you were indirectly admitted you have been proved wrong but refused to admit you were. Kind of funny grin

As far as I am concerned, the only little point you have managed to make ever since the begining of this arguement is saying, whites divorce more than Africans. Which if we should research thoroughly, we will discover high divorce rate is capped at some of the some countries.

Yes, you are right. But the whites is what I have decided to go for, and for other reasons which I won't mention here to avoid another lengthy baseless and pointless arguement from you.

And Me going for them is not because I believe my fellow blacks or Nigerians bring more trouble like you think on the white side, but some reasons which will be known to me from now on.

Also there are something each sides are known for (mentality and lifestyle) which I mentioned on the Nigerian women side and have boldly stated Continously, I would only marry one if she lacks those bad qualities/differ.

Lastly, anyone can lay claims the stay in abroad and some of us would believe. Besides this a faceless forum. But that aside...

Look I am not a fool as you outrightly think. I'm very calculative and reserve when making a comment in a public space cause I know there are learned people in this online space who might challenge me with my words and end up embarrassing me.

Unlike you who spew trash and all kind of insult you dim fit, twisting lies and claiming you never did. You are beginning to act like APC government.

Seriously speaking, You are the one who needs a lot of unbrainwashing to be done. You are very far from reality due to your lack of interest for knowledge and understanding/comprehension skills.

Wisdom is the best teacher not just experience. Get it and you learn how to speak in public.

Annyeong!

If it's in your budget, go to Amazon and purchase this book titled
** 7 Steps To Decolonize The Mind** By Philip Scott.

This information may help you with your plight.

FYI...... Wisdom comes from the trials and tribulations we EXPERIENCE in life. undecided
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Another one!

Kiasa:

FYI...... Wisdom comes from the trials and tribulations we EXPERIENCE in life. undecided

Let me not prolong this arguement any longer. smiley

As someone who is ever hungry for knowledge I will just follow your book recommendation.. smiley

You should also read this two books;
"How to win friends & Influence people by Dale Carnegie."

&

"As a Man Thinketh by James Allen."

You should also read,
"Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill."
That is if you haven't. I think you will find them on Amazon too.

I'm sorry for the harsh words meted to you as a result of the harsh meted to me. wink Bye.
But seriously, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by AlphaSoul: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.