Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR (39441 Views)

Atiku In Merger Talks With Obi TO Floor Tinubu In An Inevitable Election Re-run / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by UncommonLogic: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
The US would have done worse. Have you ever heard of waterboarding?
Go and read up on it then come back to argue about this fair treatment of a known terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Go and read up on it then come back to argue about this fair treatment of a known terrorist.

When countries are stoping barbaric practices u want to start ur own and encourage it?? Always in reverse gear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
fergie001:
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Government Asked Us To Abduct You – Kenya Operatives Told Nnamdi Kanu, Chained Him To Floor For Six Days

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/14/exclusive-nigerian-government-asked-us-abduct-you-%E2%80%93-kenya-operatives-told-nnamdi-kanu]SaharaReporters [/url]

I very beautiful lie for Ipob miscreants to masturbate on...well done Sharia-Reporters.

Killing the monkey in Kenya would have saved us all this social miscreant noise.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by JesseJo: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Okuda:

You are a foool for calling a man having sex with his wife funny names. A big fool at that. Seun, be careful with the way you tolerate sh//it on this site because the next time nairaland would be hacked, this time there would be no coming back from it.

Something is wrong with you. Who has called people more funny names than that sewer rat Kanu that you are here defending.

Nonsense boy!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by gbemishile: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
I for try check to confirm the injury im get for neck,but my guy dey wear designer Fendi.
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by UncommonLogic: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
[[s]quote author=jaxxy post=103708450]

When countries are stoping barbaric practices u want to start ur own and encourage it?? Always in reverse gear.[/quote][/s]

What is barbaric in chaining down a terrorist?
This is also coming from people that will be willing to burn a human being just for stealing a yam worth 500 Naira. But are against a terrorist responsible for many deaths and other crimes being treated like a criminal that he is just because they belong to the same tribe.

Yeah well done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by SavageResponse(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Plead:
cheesy

I used to rate Nnamdi Kanu but it seems I got the wrong idea of him.
If the man was smart as we all thought nothing should've made him step foot in an African country,knowing that all African countries are linked in terms of corruption,lack of regard for human rights and international law. But, alas the man was dumb! Instead of soliciting for support for his Biafra only in European,American and sane Asian countries,he entered Africa.

The reason why he made that mistake is because his only motivation is greed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by onuman: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
fergie001:
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Government Asked Us To Abduct You – Kenya Operatives Told Nnamdi Kanu, Chained Him To Floor For Six Days

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/14/exclusive-nigerian-government-asked-us-abduct-you-%E2%80%93-kenya-operatives-told-nnamdi-kanu]SaharaReporters [/url]

And how can a government that ABDUCTED someone also put the abducted person to trial by the a court of the same government?

It’s like a person standing as judge on his/her own case.

Nnamdi Kalu and his lawyers must resist such a Kangaroo court trial aimed to convict him for whatever obnoxious charges.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Onizuka: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Okuda post=103707759]

You are a foool for calling a man having sex with his wife funny names. A big fool at that. Seun, be careful with the way you tolerate sh//it on this site because the next time nairaland would be hacked, this time there would be no coming back from it.[/quote

Hackers exposing themselves grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
gbemishile:
I for try check to confirm the injury im get for neck,but my guy dey wear designer Fendi.
Nonsense and ingredients

Don't mind the idiots, watch them masturbate on this news for one week, Thanks to Sharia-Reporters for well crafted lie, at least Ipob miscreants have something to keep them busy while our monkey cools off in Kuje prison.

Killing the monkey in Kenya would have saved us all this e-noise.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by JesseJo: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
onuman:

And how can a government that ABDUCTED someone also put the abducted person to trial by the a court of the same government?

It’s like a person standing as judge on his/her own case.

Nnamdi Kalu and his lawyers must resist such a Kangaroo court trial aimed to convict him for whatever obnoxious charges.

So, what do you suggest he should do?

Refuse to go to court or his lawyer should get a court injunction to stop the case?

In any case he will remain in custody, and that's very fine by the FG.
Incarcerating him is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Onizuka: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mekudi:
His wife will be in serious Pain

Say na other woman make they catch Kanu
Or have she forgotten the time he was sending idiots to go and kill Their Igbo brothers and sisters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Marcy45marcy: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=jaxxy post=103708450]

When countries are stoping barbaric practices u want to start ur own and encourage it?? Always in reverse gear.[/s]

What is barbaric in chaining down a terrorist?
This is also coming from people that will be willing to burn a human being just for stealing a yam worth 500 Naira. But are against a terrorist responsible for many deaths and other crimes.
Yeah well done.

I don’t support unlawful practices in whatsoever form, shape or type. Be it jungle justice or water boarding.

I do however support dealing with confirmed terrorist. Like bokoharam etc.. Im yet to see how ipob became terrorist like bokoharam. I would like better information on this. Worst case u call ipob rebels bt they are not even equipped or active enough to be termed rebels. I still want to know how they are terrorists.

It’s sadder to say bokoharam an internationally recognized terrorist organization have been mostly rehabilitated and put on salary after their atrocities on mankind.

Seeing Kanu hasn’t even done up to 1/16th of what bokoharam has done will he be given rehabilitation and a top government job? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Safemoon: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Now I see why they covered his face in court trying to hide their atrocious act.

Even the zoo government are into kidnapping No wonder kidnapper are on rampage in Nigeria.

No court can convict MAZI NNAMDI KANU. An abductee can never be convicted anywhere.

Freedom to MNK
Freedom to all lovers of freedom .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by eburuu: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na normal thing na... over here...my monkey here i normaly put chain on him when he is outside the cage but inside the cage i will unchain him....so moral of the lesson he was cought outside cage and he need to be chain....but it will be aginst the law if he is still On chain inside his zoo cage @abuja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Now I understand why other regions call you lots Chest beaters.
Look at Kanu's lawyer already saying that "When we are thru with Kenya at the intl court" Bla Bla Bla..
Dude, no Kenyan would be jailed for what Happened to Kanu.. stop chest beating..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Callisto1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
This issue is a dicey, capable of causing tensions between both countries. Nigerian govt had a game plan and carried it out to fruition. you begin to ask yourselves why they do not employ similar tactics to capture jihadist up north.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by fxsky: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
In whatsoever anyone might view this, all I can say is that he is welcome to the Zoo Cell.

He should enjoy his watery beans while it last.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
gbemishile:
Nonsense and ingredients

Don't mind the idiots, watch them masturbate on this news for one week, Thanks to Sharia-Reporters for a well crafted lie, at least Ipob miscreants have something to keep them busy while our monkey cools off in Kuje prison.

Killing the monkey in Kenya would have saved us all this e-noise.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
eburuu:
Na normal thing na... over here...my monkey here i normaly put chain on him when he is outside the cage but inside the cage i will unchain him....so moral of the lesson he was cought outside cage and he need to be chain....but it will be aginst the law if he is still On chain inside his zoo cage @abuja

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy you harsh and funny oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by rottennaija(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Slurity:
Criminals like Kanu deserves to be treated like criminals and Sahara reporter should understand that kanu has caused lost of lives and properties in hundreds, and so, his life's too don't deserves to be pitied. Rubbish human in Sahara pitying an idiot causing chaos for the nation.

Saharareporter is trying all they canto paint him as the victim
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by AuroraB(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
Sahara reporters & Lies..

We would have seen it all over him if he was tortured for 6 days..

Personally I don’t feel buhari is going to do anything to Kanu. He’s just going to keep him in the zoo cell until probably towards 2023 elections which he will be freed..
Which Buhari will release him shocked shocked
You obviously voted him, no be so undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
UncommonLogic:

IPOB miscreants that should be sending a daily thank you message to FG for not killing their lord and savior in Kenya, is here complaining of just a small scratch on his Fendi designer wear.

People that don't even know their lord and savior is back in the Zoo on the day he arrived if not for FG that told them, he would have been eliminated and NOBODY would have known, and if they get to know he died 5 years after... there won't be any prime suspect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by magzey: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
a criminal that jump bail how do you want him to be treated? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Fgwa: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He was granted bail by the court, why did he decided to jump bail?
What did his lawyer did to address his inability to returned to court?
It's not all about going to court, it's about winning the case. His fundamental right was giving to him initially by the court but he made himself a criminal, everybody have right but there are limitations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Gist1234(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
All this expositions will not yield any result because you were not there SR.Let him dance the music he has been playing for others.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by stormborn28(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Maybe he was running his mouth thinking he was talking to corrupt useless Nigerian security opreatives.... Kenyan government just showed him foolishness isn't tolerated

jaxxy(m): 6:06pm
Yet to see the 120 bandits blown away by the airforce ooo. We are still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by stormborn28(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Monogamy:
Sahara reporters

Abeg make I waka

jaxxy(m): 6:06pm
Yet to see the 120 bandits blown away by the airforce ooo. We are still waiting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR by Petie33: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=demolinka post=103707612]Dude broke the 11th commandment; never get caught undecided[/quote
but our guy na mumu and his lawyers are worst than him they're only good for noise making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.