Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,498 members, 7,971,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 PM

Let's Follow-up One Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Follow-up One Another (158 Views)

Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story / Follow Up Thread. This section has gone to the dogs / What's The Best Follow Up Strategy To Use After Collecting A Girl's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Follow-up One Another by Faithworld1(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2021
I have been wondering how following works on nairaland.

This is a great platform for people to communicate and make friends on the internet. Update and be updated. You can add yours.

The reason I'm writing this is to know how to follow-up each other and bless one another.

Feel free to chat and share your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Install A Car Tracker Today |30k Nationwide / On The Need For Seun To Create Dislike Button. / If You Can Get 2k Facebook Likes (30k Up For Grab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.