Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) (30311 Views)

Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor Akpoviri Vincent Jimmy Aka Dr. Charles Umeh / Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by Chinny024(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
All the quackery you people kept on breeding in the name of Auxiliary nurses nko?....Till doctors stop brainwashing this innocent citizens in the name of nursing, Nigeria won't be a better place.When they finish learning, they would upgrade themselves as doctors and nurses... One cut off an infants penis in the name of circumcision. Many sciatic nerves have been damaged while limbs were paralysed.In summary, they would term it disability.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by anselm791(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you've never been at the receiving end of the consequences of these fake doctors, you won't appreciate this arrest.

Sadly, majority of the ones we see today in our clinics and pharmacies in Nigeria are mostly quacks, unprofessional or outright fakes.
Small health complaint from a female and they've already asked her to undresss.

One recommended only Ibuprofen when my nephew had gonnorhea. If not for God, that boy would have lost his preek.

The other one who helped me and my girlfriend perform a D&C is now a Chief Medical Director but till today, that lady has been unable to get pregnant because he damaged her uterus.

I don't know if it was God who saved me or I was just lucky that she was not the one I ended up marrying.

i can't be reading this right.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by Jman06(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
They start from so called "chemists'' and before you know it, they graduate to " doctors " and start hanging stets on the neck.

As usual, some Nigerians would not appreciate this arrest until the day they or their loved ones fall victims of these unscrupulous quacks.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by KingDash: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abalado:
People are mad sha,,, LMAO.. .. waiting he think reach that level na, Dr?
country hard... no be him fault, man must wack.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by EndRape2(f): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
You forced sombody to do abortion and her uterus got damaged, why she is weeping daily, you are here using her condition to tell story,
You are mad.

.uote author=NwaAmaikpe post=103731552] shocked

If you've never been at the receiving end of the consequences of these fake doctors, you won't appreciate this arrest.

Sadly, majority of the ones we see today in our clinics and pharmacies in Nigeria are mostly quacks, unprofessional or outright fakes.
Small health complaint from a female and they've already asked her to undresss.

One recommended only Ibuprofen when my nephew had gonnorhea. If not for God, that boy would have lost his preek.

The other one who helped me and my girlfriend perform a D&C is now a Chief Medical Director but till today, that lady has been unable to get pregnant because he damaged her uterus.

I don't know if it was God who saved me or I was just lucky that she was not the one I ended up marrying.[/quote]
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
In your new biafra republic you can take it but in Nigeria that bastard is going to be hang hanged only God knows how many people she has sent to their early grave.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by Ojayk(m): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Just as all Technologists in Owerri have upgraded themselves to Dentists.

Any little complaint of discomfort is automatically leads to extraction of not less than 3 to 4 teeth. Thereafter, complications will make you pray to return back to your initial discomfort state.

Dental Council of Nigeria, are you guys in Imo State?
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by oketikpo: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo)

A fake medical doctor identified as Loveline Chikwado operating in Abakaliki Ebonyi state capital has been arrested, Igbere TV reports.

The fake medical doctor was arrested by Anti-Medical Quackery Committee of the Nigeria Medical Association(NMA), Ebonyi state chapter following a tip-off and handed the suspect over to the police for investigation.

The Chairman of the committee, Dr. Nweze J.D Nweze made this known via his social account on the arrest and alerted the public to be wary of such unscrupulous elements roving in the state.

The post reads “another super quack parading as a medical doctor, Dr. Loveline Chikwado, operating along convent road area, caught today responsible for the death of many innocent Nigerians including the one of this morning.

“She is currently being interrogated. Let’s join hands in purging Ebonyi of these miscreants. Nweze JD Nweze, chairman anti-quackery committee, NMA.

When contacted on phone on the development, he said that the Nigeria Medical Association frowns at quackery in the medical industry and would follow all due procedure to get to the logical conclusion on the matter.

Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah, said the suspect has not been brought to the police.

“I am not aware of the arrest of the said fake Medical Doctor. They are yet to bring her to the police, I am not aware”, she said.

The alleged Medical Quack was said to have treated some children who died in the process of their treatments.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1395619/just-fake-medical-doctor-arrested-ebonyi-state-photo/

Just allow this woman be and stop molesting her, i am very very sure she is far more better than most of the so called qualified doctors more especially among the ladies.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by Poleski: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
There are quack doctors in Nigerian hospitals. And there are many incompetent ones!

Sorting is what happens in Nigerian schools nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) / List Of Banned Pesticides In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.