Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses (499 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by kokonigeria: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ghanaian born-again Christian Moesha Buduong now Maurecia Babiinoti Buduong has revealed for the first time that she used to smoke weed and also sniff cocaine.
The actress was captured in a video sitting with some young people while sharing and advising them using her previous lifestyle. According to her, during her time as a slay queen, she was smoking weed and even took it a notch high by trying cocaine but she stopped because she wasn’t enjoying it.

More from source: https://koko.ng/i-used-to-smoke-weed-and-sniff-cocaine-moesha-buduong-confesses/
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by kokonigeria: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by Fahdiga(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is already stale. What do you want us to do with all this trashy news
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by donbachi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
I celebtrate u....daughter of zion.
Devil lost u.
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by Jerryherd: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's never too late to take a critical U-turn
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by Bigredmachine: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
See fine fine girls smoking... Nawa o

Any fine girl I see now is a suspect
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by Sugardick: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bitch we don't give a fück
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
What's wrong with smoking weed
Re: I Used To Smoke Weed And Sniff Cocaine – Moesha Buduong Confesses by Tinububalls: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
After she surrendered, what will happen to the silicon on her chest?

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Breaks Liquorose Heart Bbnaija / AGN Raises Fund To Support Late Actress Rachel Oniga's Family / ‘Major General’ Pere’s Reign Over As Maria Emerges Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.