Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,197 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man (61234 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / "My Girlfriend Cancelled Our Date Saying She Was Sick" -here's What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by kweensheba: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Funny you.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Sam2310(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
crapageck:
She can do all this and still show you pepper na
sure but is better than the ones forming and still show u pepper grin
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by MYHUBBY: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2021
he ended up saying nothing but brought disgrace to his woman with this uploading that shouldn't have even shown to third party

mumu man
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Cokahot: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Sometimes I crack,sometimes I don't. After spending g 100k to fix my broken teeth due to bike accident that I fell and landed my teeth on concrete. I can't afford to dish put another 100k and the stress of govt hospital. I go troway the bone unless na barbecued chicken bro
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by lexy2014: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:

Dr Ekundayo, who is popularly called “The Purpose Preacher”, stated on Facebook that couples in relationships who don't eat chicken the way his wife did are still 'forming'.

Can he eat chicken like his wife? From d pix, all he is doing is "forming".

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by TemmyT002(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Oyaaaa
She cannot come and kill herself.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Jeetech01(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Its obvious she hasn't eating chicken for long.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by FuckHomophobes: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Tyranny:
No be lie! Bullsh!t! Some people go dey use fork!
To y'all callin' "fork" as "feck", I swear una dey craze!

grin
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Reelmii:
they are not scared to eat like that outside, but can suck dick on national television and even flood the internet with their nudes

Shame...

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Oxanado54: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2021
see below

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by beautyfunke(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Samuel Ekundayo: You Are Still Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife Did While We Were Dating (Photos)

Popular Nigerian preacher and motivational speaker of international repute, based in New Zealand, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, shared a throwback photo of his wife devouring a piece of chicken in his presence when they were still dating, IgbereTV reports.

Dr Ekundayo, who is popularly called “The Purpose Preacher”, stated on Facebook that couples in relationships who don't eat chicken the way his wife did are still 'forming'.

Sharing a throwback photo of his wife eating chicken during a date with him, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044838408101/posts/376530650518212/?app=fbl
eat your destiny with it...come here tomorrow and start begging for money
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by swedbase(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Nothing wey una no go post here. Jobless youths
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Tonyx5(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
michlins:
So your wife is now the yardstick on how to eat in public even though she eats like a goat abi.

Living with manners isn't forming. It's what differentiates us from the beasts in the wild.

Eat like this anywhere and I will jakpa
Na play na
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
This takeaway looks like Hexagon in IB. cool

I once visited a friend who love to eat on the floor, and don't pretend too. grin
. We the hexagon gang.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by pongwa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Samuel Ekundayo: You Are Still Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife Did While We Were Dating (Photos)

Popular Nigerian preacher and motivational speaker of international repute, based in New Zealand, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, shared a throwback photo of his wife devouring a piece of chicken in his presence when they were still dating, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a throwback photo of his wife eating chicken during a date with him, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044838408101/posts/376530650518212/?app=fbl
your wife na long throat.....no table manners at all
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by poiZon: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ladylawyer:
All because i want to be seen as a "real"girl, i will now eat chicken like that. I love forming please.
Na this kind girls dey use grinder abi blender blend chicken bones make e for no waste...
No be only forming, na filing...
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Vickho6(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
cassyrooy:

I once visited a friend who love to eat on the floor, and don't pretend too. grin

I swear for IB before sango
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by MissSlimbody(f): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
cassyrooy:

I like to eat on the floor too grin grin
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by gentlegenius(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
RichDad1:
Your wife is surely underfed and lack access to good food. cheesy cheesy
No... you are wrong!
Common sense suggest that she was the one who paid the bill, and perhaps, she was richer than him at that time.
Rich people don't have time to form before poor people. They do whatever makes them comfortable. It is only the poor that makes themselves uncomfortable, just to form before others.

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by descarado: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
michlins:
So your wife is now the yardstick on how to eat in public even though she eats like a goat abi.

Living with manners isn't forming. It's what differentiates us from the beasts in the wild.

Eat like this anywhere and I will jakpa
People don't know that how you eat in public matters.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by michlins(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
descarado:

People don't know that how you eat in public matters.
how you eat matters. Outside or inside
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by OZ511: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
She was a very busy girl back then.omo for public try chop with sense o ahba
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Psoul(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
no be wife you call am?

wife and girlfriend are not the same

Some of u read without understanding.
And I wonder how u guys managed to pass ur exams in school.
That picture was taken wen he was dating the lady.
That was one of their outings while dating.

Now, go back and read the post, but dis time, read wt ur understanding intact.

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by cymone3kz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
[Mogbe! The last time I ate my chicken like that ..i can testify that it ended my relationship with this new babe from the campus.
quote author=tempem post=103748299]Correct Babe! cheesy[/quote]
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by zedegit: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
bjprodint1:
Wahala 4 who no get money for outings(dates)

Dates are not meant for eating chicken unless action is involved later. It's meant for communication and getting to know each other.

Meatpie and soft drinks/malt can serve.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
O my God
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE MANNERS O .
BY THE WAY I CAN'T EAT JOLLOF RICE AND CHICKEN WITH FORK AND KNIFE, I'D RATHER TAKE IT HOME AND EAT IT With spoon & hands.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by dchamp234(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wow, see the guy de look her with wonder, for him mind, which kind girl be this?? cheesy grin grin
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by bjprodint1: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
zedegit:

Dates are not meant for eating chicken unless action is involved later. It's meant for communication and getting to know each other.

Meatpie and soft drinks/malt can serve.
you can communicate while eating chicken too
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by smartNerd: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.